Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-16-2011, 11:31 PM   #1
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

Stadium Rules?

If we want to change the ballpark factors, do we have to use a stadium from the spreadsheet or can we do our own within a certain range?

Last edited by buckinbranco : 02-16-2011 at 11:32 PM.
buckinbranco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:03 AM   #2
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckinbranco View Post
If we want to change the ballpark factors, do we have to use a stadium from the spreadsheet or can we do our own within a certain range?

I'll leave final answers to The Commish, but I think we're limited to the stadiums on the spreadsheet. That said, there are a ton of stadiums there, so you're likely to find something that fits whatever it is you're looking for.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:46 AM   #3
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The rule is that you have to pick one of the following:

1) Give me the name of a current MLB stadium that you want your park to play like.

or

2) Give me the name of a former MLB stadium (that was used 1961 or later) that you want your park to play like.

or

3) Find a stadium from the stadium spreadsheet that was a MLB park in use 1961 or later that you want to use the park factors for.

We don't take any of the minor league or foreign parks. it has to be one used in the major leagues. (Some of the foreign parks have crazy park setups).

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote