Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #601
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
That won't follow bug, he gets to skip the yard and go to the woods.
Like he did last night? It appears that was what he wanted last night and stayed in the cabin. So...

uninvestigate yard
investigate cabin

vote tyke

I voted here last night based on autumn's hunch. I think he's going tyke as well downstairs. Who else has yet to vote?
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #602
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I don't think he's been on all day since he put in his vote. I don't see how you can think he wasn't pretty adamant about tyke if you were in the study thread yesterday.

I said it was clear that he thinks tyke is a bad guy from yesterday, but I'm just saying he hasn't made an effort to push people on to him today. Not that that means anything in particular.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #603
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm out until the night deadline probably, here's hoping good stuff happens
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #604
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I don't think he's been on all day since he put in his vote. I don't see how you can think he wasn't pretty adamant about tyke if you were in the study thread yesterday.
He was adamant yesterday, and then immediately placed a vote on me right after last night's events. No denying that... But on every other day we've been together, he's backed up his positions (worries about Autumn initially, then on me). I'm sure he just wasn't around to be able to contribute today. I'm just noting it's unusual. He did post once this afternoon (to investigate the Cellar), but didn't say he was sorry he was around, slammed at work, etc. That's the least I would have expected...
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #605
J23
College Benchwarmer

Hrm, maybe he got whammied by the big bad where he couldn't talk? Dunno.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #606
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Well I know I'm good. If they successfully lynch me, you must look at the votes on me. I will also lose the chainsaw, so not sure where that will end up.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #607
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
investigate yard

Only to follow bug for now. I may switch back.

Which way are you planning on following me?
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #608
J23
College Benchwarmer

Well, that makes two of us tyke
Old 09-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #609
J23
College Benchwarmer

Maybe that explains the lack of movement tonight.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #610
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

j23 - Jackal (510) tyketime (543) Zinto (563)

tyketime - dubb (493) j23 (551) mauboy (601)
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #611
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Like he did last night? It appears that was what he wanted last night and stayed in the cabin. So...

uninvestigate yard
investigate cabin

vote tyke

I voted here last night based on autumn's hunch. I think he's going tyke as well downstairs. Who else has yet to vote?
Hopefully you'll be able to explain to the rest why you voted a vanilla villager purely on a hunch. We're well beyond that point now - and there are plenty of postings to read through to back me up...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #612
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

I'm out of time, so I'm hoping for the best, but fearing the worst...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #613
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:

uninvestigate yard
investigate cabin

vote tyke

Think of it as having to actually clear the way first to be able to go that way
Old 09-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #614
J23
College Benchwarmer

Can you connect rooms for others or just yourself? Also, can you connect any rooms?
Old 09-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #615
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
Hopefully you'll be able to explain to the rest why you voted a vanilla villager purely on a hunch. We're well beyond that point now - and there are plenty of postings to read through to back me up...

You're singling me out?
Old 09-21-2011, 08:04 PM   #616
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Not sure in the spirit of the game whether we can keep posting since it is past the deadline...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #617
J23
College Benchwarmer

I think I might really think about Jackal tomorrow. The lack of movement either way for most of the night really makes me think we had Villager vs. Villager, and I'm pretty darn sure there was a baddie in the study yesterday.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #618
J23
College Benchwarmer

It's always been the general rule that you can post until your death is posted I think tyke.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #619
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
It's always been the general rule that you can post until your death is posted I think tyke.
Well in that case

Yes mau, I was asking about your very late vote with only 4 minutes to deadline. Just saying...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #620
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'm wondering why Bug didn't put in a vote at all myself.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #621
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I have been on and off for about 20 seconds at a time since I left work today. Not long enough to gather my thoughts consistently. If I put the nail in the coffin for your death - and you're a villager like you say, I'm sorry. Unless Autumn has new information on someone else, which I highly doubt - I'm pretty confident he either voted you or nobody again. I've got a hunch autumn is good down there the way he was acting with trying to figure things out. Everyone going down there will see that, too. It's hysterical.

Add on top of that, I thought Bug would make a final vote to be honest which wouldn't make mine the last vote of the day. Not that it matters, I felt weird about this day from the get-go.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #622
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Besides our posturing J23, there's been lots of other crazy stuff today (dubbs disappearance, Bug's desire to teleport without really telling us why, mau's last minute vote.

Bhlloy - be very afraid if I am lynched. I fear you may be heading for a trap...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #623
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Was swamped all day at work. Popped on earlier just long enough to see Jackal ask if I was going to the cellar so I went. I'm so far from caught up that it is crazy. Will catch up in a few. If I'm not able to I expect notes in the cellar.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:11 PM   #624
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Besides our posturing J23, there's been lots of other crazy stuff today (dubbs disappearance, Bug's desire to teleport without really telling us why, mau's last minute vote.

Bhlloy - be very afraid if I am lynched. I fear you may be heading for a trap...

It's a trap!
Old 09-21-2011, 08:11 PM   #625
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I have been on and off for about 20 seconds at a time since I left work today. Not long enough to gather my thoughts consistently. If I put the nail in the coffin for your death - and you're a villager like you say, I'm sorry. Unless Autumn has new information on someone else, which I highly doubt - I'm pretty confident he either voted you or nobody again. I've got a hunch autumn is good down there the way he was acting with trying to figure things out. Everyone going down there will see that, too. It's hysterical.

Add on top of that, I thought Bug would make a final vote to be honest which wouldn't make mine the last vote of the day. Not that it matters, I felt weird about this day from the get-go.
But if you know/feel Autumn is voting me, then your vote in fact is the nail in my villager coffin. So if you've only been on infrequently, why push me to my death? And why do you continue to link your activities with Autumns? Just saying...???
Old 09-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #626
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Was swamped all day at work. Popped on earlier just long enough to see Jackal ask if I was going to the cellar so I went. I'm so far from caught up that it is crazy. Will catch up in a few. If I'm not able to I expect notes in the cellar.
OK dubb, I have no reason to think you are being anything other than sincere. What a coincidence that you stabbed me in the back, magically appear only once today to make your Investigation (and miss most of the other details of the day), and then just make it back right after the deadline. Hmmm...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #627
J23
College Benchwarmer

Dubb is the only cleared villager that we know of, unless we were incredibly unlucky in that the one scan this game was on a cunning.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:15 PM   #628
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
But if you know/feel Autumn is voting me, then your vote in fact is the nail in my villager coffin. So if you've only been on infrequently, why push me to my death? And why do you continue to link your activities with Autumns? Just saying...???

We'll see - maybe he figured something out and didn't tell me - he never gave me a real reason why he unvoted you last night so --- it could bode well for you and J23 could be going home instead.

You're right though, I may have put the nail in the coffin indeed. As mentioned though, was half expecting bug to make a vote.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:15 PM   #629
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Damn... now I know how it feels to wait for your own execution...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #630
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
...unless we were incredibly unlucky in that the one scan this game was on a cunning.
Please remember this if I am lynched... NOT saying it happened... just saying I "understand"...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:18 PM   #631
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
You're right though, I may have put the nail in the coffin indeed. As mentioned though, was half expecting bug to make a vote.
And what were you expecting? For Bug to bring it back to a tie, or for me to be +2?

And if you've only been on very sparatically today, how did you know Bug was the only vote not made?
Old 09-21-2011, 08:18 PM   #632
J23
College Benchwarmer

what do you mean by "understand"? Being cryptic while we wait for the gallows seems a bit odd.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:19 PM   #633
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
what do you mean by "understand"? Being cryptic while we wait for the gallows seems a bit odd.
Sorry - a poor reference to a Chris Rock bit. The thought of him being a cunning has crossed my mind today... that's what I meant.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #634
J23
College Benchwarmer

I just can't get behind that theory given the odds, at least not for quite a while.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #635
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

What I hope you all won't accept today is a bunch of last minute "sorrys". My message has been loud and clear for days now. NO WAY can you claim the same innocence many of you did last night with the shameful demise of Commo & dzilla.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #636
J23
College Benchwarmer

The shameful demise of Commo and dzilla? Dzilla revealed his seance spell after your pressure on him and was night-killed. The Commo bit sucked for sure, but laying both of them at our feet seems really self-righteous given how things unfolded.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:25 PM   #637
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I just can't get behind that theory given the odds, at least not for quite a while.
It's no where near the top of my list, but I would be remiss if I didn't get all my thoughts out for everyone to read. I sure haven't been shy so far in this game.

I do notice a couple of us trying to squeeze every last bit of info before the lynch occurs. Very interesting who has remained on the sideline...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:25 PM   #638
J23
College Benchwarmer

I think we're just the only ones who seem to care much about this lynch result
Old 09-21-2011, 08:26 PM   #639
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
And what were you expecting? For Bug to bring it back to a tie, or for me to be +2?

And if you've only been on very sparatically today, how did you know Bug was the only vote not made?

According to the vote count in here it looked like bug was the only one not to make a vote today - not sure about the other threads. Just saying, went where I thought I should and standing by my decision whether it was right or wrong.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #640
J23
College Benchwarmer

I notice Thomkal in particular has been AWFULLY quiet!
Old 09-21-2011, 08:28 PM   #641
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
The shameful demise of Commo and dzilla? Dzilla revealed his seance spell after your pressure on him and was night-killed. The Commo bit sucked for sure, but laying both of them at our feet seems really self-righteous given how things unfolded.
There is NO DOUBT one or more wolves were in the Study. Please review your notes to see how it played. Commo was quickly accused of a "wolf slip", and then the feeding frenzy began.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #642
J23
College Benchwarmer

If I remember correctly, I was the first to vote him, but Jackal was the first to say something about it. I was certainly probing him about it though. As I said, the idea that a roled villager wouldn't have a specialty didn't even enter my head.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:33 PM   #643
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

If you do end up a Villager, then remember one other bit - Jackal offered to give his spell back to dubb to "prove his innocence". Dubb was the one who passed it to Jackal. Six were in there. Two humans killed last night. I know I'm human. We all agree at least one wolf was in there. If you turn out to be good, then dubb/Jackal are only candidates left.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:34 PM   #644
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Lynch results delayed (obviously). Frolic as you will.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:35 PM   #645
J23
College Benchwarmer

Yeah, I was thinking about that. Maybe despite the name of the spell, it's a good guy only spell and meant to be used instead of the shovel to unearth the corpse in the cellar. That was the only thing I could think of.

The only other alternative that I can think of is that there's some way for the big bad to listen in on rooms. It seems pretty unlikely, but I'm really unsure right now.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:38 PM   #646
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'd also point out that Zinto's hand was voting me at the end, and there's no way that's a good guy. I'm sure it could have been moved over to you from me to swing the vote.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #647
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
I notice Thomkal in particular has been AWFULLY quiet!

Sorry I was already dead by the time you guys got here. I'm just hanging around now...
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #648
MrBug708
Head Coach

Is deadline not at 7?
Old 09-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #649
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
Is deadline not at 7?
Yes it was... we're just frolicing now...
Old 09-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #650
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Please stop posting for now. Delay of game.