Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #851
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The hand leaps off of Zinto onto the floor and scitters around beneath your feet. You don't know where it went.

Hand unvote Zinto
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #852
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It appears beneath Jackal's feet clawing at his leg. It starts wriggling its way up his pant legs. Ouch it's grabbing hairs as it goes.

Hand vote Jackal
Old 09-23-2011, 07:05 PM   #853
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mckerney - dubb (829), Jackal (838), MrBug (850)
Jackal - mckerney (836), Hand (852)

Cabin - dubb, Jackal
Old 09-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #854
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Unvote McKerney
Vote jackal

Seems the hand is setting up a switch. I hate that hand.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #855
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

The creature was CR that solves that but there are other reasons to vote Jackal.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #856
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mckerney - Jackal (838), MrBug (850)
Jackal - mckerney (836), Hand (852),
dubb (854)

Cabin - dubb, Jackal
Old 09-23-2011, 07:35 PM   #857
Zinto
College Starter

Alright I am going to vote for McKerney for one reason only: the hand voted for Jackal and it looks like it is trying to get us to vote for Jackal because of it.

Vote McKerney
Investigate Cabin
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #858
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mckerney - Jackal (838), MrBug (850), Zinto (857)
dubb (854)

Cabin - dubb, Jackal
Old 09-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #859
MrBug708
Head Coach

Investigate - Study
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #860
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Unvote jackal
Vote mckerney
Old 09-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #861
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Nothing shook out like I thought it would. Can't risk a tie.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:02 PM   #862
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mckerney - Jackal (838), MrBug (850), Zinto (857) dubb (860)

Cabin - dubb, Jackal
Old 09-23-2011, 08:02 PM   #863
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Unfortuanately I'm thinking villager/villager with the lack of anything. I think Mauboy is our last wolf.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:02 PM   #864
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

deadline
Old 09-23-2011, 08:07 PM   #865
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You crowd around mckerney who finishes celebrating his birthday and all start to beat on him. You kick him and punch him and hit him with a shovel and back him into the wall. You knock him out the window where he is grabbed by two giant tree creatures who each suck him into their big knothole. They munch as mckerney screams. Proper blood comes out of it and spurts you all in a spritz. The trees munch on mckerney until they meet in the middle and kiss. How sweet...tree-love. Just like it happened in Lady and the Tramp.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #866
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Night actions and item passes due at 7. Pass those items

Old 09-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #867
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Dubb and Jackal remain in the cabin and look around. Zinto just stands there. Mr Bug goes off to the study. mauboy comes up from the cellar.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:32 PM   #868
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Hey, I'm back.

Autumn (good guy) was unfortunately night killed last night but before he died he passed me a switch spell, which means I could trade places with anybody at night, which I figure I could use tonight on Danny and see if it does bring him in here since people are curious if he's still alive.

I did not pick anything up or find anything of interest in the cellar
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #869
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

DOesn't look like much happened up here today.

I'm off to play Civ.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #870
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Mauboy
Old 09-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #871
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Vote Mauboy
Even though it's too early to vote, why are you voting me?
Old 09-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #872
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
Even though it's too early to vote, why are you voting me?

You we're the vote on Tyketime that allowed the hand to make the switch. Autumn died with just you in the room. It seemed villager/villager yesterday and if that is the case we are running out of suspects.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:39 AM   #873
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

next deadline is Monday at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST
Old 09-24-2011, 08:56 AM   #874
The Jackal
Coordinator

Autumn seemed to trust mau for revealing he had the book, it would be an odd move to kill a person who trusted you, even if Autumn has been helpful. Does that mean we need to send someone down to hack up his body?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:57 AM   #875
The Jackal
Coordinator

I would like to see if switching with Danny brings him in here, we need to know if he's still around.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #876
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Autumn seemed to trust mau for revealing he had the book, it would be an odd move to kill a person who trusted you, even if Autumn has been helpful. Does that mean we need to send someone down to hack up his body?

Autumn also thought it was odd that he revealed he had the book and was not killed for it.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:18 AM   #877
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I would love to hear you suspect Jackal. If Mau is innocent then you have to believe that Danny is good. If you are good then so is Bug. Commo was good so that makes his scan of me good. That leaves Zinto by my count.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #878
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Mauboy
Old 09-24-2011, 10:24 AM   #879
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm not saying I don't think mau isn't bad, just trying to talk it out. I haven't been in the cellar so I have no idea of the discussion between mau and autumn down there, just what he said when he came up. But mau does seem the likeliest person.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #880
The Jackal
Coordinator

What leads you to the mau being good = Danny being good? I'm still very curious about Danny but I guess it doesn't help to vote for someone that we don't know is alive or where they are if they are.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:16 AM   #881
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not going to kill the only guy who thought I was good.

I know Dubb was cleared so early on - there has to be a conversion and if there is one he's the highest likely candidate due to be cleared so early. He's been jumping on people early and often and typically incorrectly. He's getting way too much leeway with it all. I'll be able to discuss more later hopefully. I know there is more that will hopefully clear me a little bit, too.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:14 PM   #882
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm not going to kill the only guy who thought I was good.

I know Dubb was cleared so early on - there has to be a conversion and if there is one he's the highest likely candidate due to be cleared so early. He's been jumping on people early and often and typically incorrectly. He's getting way too much leeway with it all. I'll be able to discuss more later hopefully. I know there is more that will hopefully clear me a little bit, too.

Considering we are down to five no harm in revealing this isn't possible. I'm roled. If this was your play for the day you are in trouble.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #883
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

This was the second time Autumn and I were downstairs together - just the two of us. Why didn't he die the first time? To lynch me because he didn't come up this time is the wrong move.

Dubb, you're Bruce Campbell's character then? Good. Who has the necromonicon or whatever it's called? We need to pass it to Dubb and I'm sure something will trigger once he has it in his hands. We've got something banging on the house outside and it doesn't sound good at all. Perhaps the book will put that to an end before it hurts us.

I will be in and out today.

As far as who to go today, if it's true Bruce can't be converted then I'd be fine leaving him out as a conversion, so that would leave Bug as a possibility there or Jackal. Zinto I'm leaning towards good because of the hand thing, although having two votes as a wolf could be damn powerful if Zinto is a wolf.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #884
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Considering we are down to five no harm in revealing this isn't possible. I'm roled. If this was your play for the day you are in trouble.

How do you know there are five left? This sounds like you know more than you lead on.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:35 PM   #885
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
How do you know there are five left? This sounds like you know more than you lead on.

I've been running under the assumption that Danny has been dead for days. With the trees surrounding us and the cabin boarded up I cant imagine a game mechanic where Danny is alive.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #886
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

And I thought I read somewhere someone saying they checked on Danny with a spell and got nothing but I guess that may have been Mau talking about the switch spell.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #887
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
And I thought I read somewhere someone saying they checked on Danny with a spell and got nothing but I guess that may have been Mau talking about the switch spell.

I never cast the switch spell because I had two people already wanting to vote me before the night ended so I put a stop to the spell so that I could see what was going on in here rather than be wherever I may have ended up.

I was actually thinking I'd get lynched last night since I would have been an easy target to say, "let's just kill him". So I didn't expect to get to come up to the main cabin last night.

So you're acting under the assumption that it's Zinto, Dubb, Bug, mau, jackal remaining? What if it's Danny outside that's banging outside the house? SOMETHING or SOMEONE is banging on the house. Maybe they're not allowed inside the house and our best option is to definitely stay inside. Does anybody have any ideas what it could be if it's not Danny?
Old 09-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #888
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

It's the trees man. Haven't you seen the evil dead? The trees are out of control.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:30 PM   #889
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I saw one of them. Not super familiar anymore.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:24 AM   #890
Zinto
College Starter

I am going to be super busy tomorrow except from approximately 2:30ish till 3:30ish so hopefully I will be of some use then.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:06 AM   #891
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*
Old 09-26-2011, 09:20 AM   #892
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BACK TO THE OUTSIDE*
Old 09-26-2011, 09:27 AM   #893
The Jackal
Coordinator

Dubb has been cleared, I tend to believe him when he says he is roled, and to vote him at this point with a questionable person would be folly.

Zinto has the possession angle going for him - it's certainly possible a wolf team did that to themselves to cause distraction or shift suspicion, but it's enough for now to give him a pass.

Danny.. we don't know if he's in the game or not. I would have to think he will be forced into the same place as us if he is.

VOTE MAU
Old 09-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #894
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well, I forgot Bug, but that one is obvious. Another conversion target that should definitely not be voted before mau.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #895
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote jackal
I still think I am being set up. I didnt kill autumn he was nk'd. In all reality if i wwas a wolf i would claim to have killed autumn and called him a wolf. If bug is dead this is likely the last day which i would have bought the extra day to confirm my story downstairs thus probably winning. . and I cant shake the feeling that we are the last four remaining players so this vote is key.

The vote made by the hand looks like it could have been made to create the illusion that it was clearing jackal. Reading back zinto pointed out that it looks like the hand wants you to vote jackal...a daring yet stellar move by jackal if he's the last wolf.

I'm typing through my phone so I am probably not making my point very clear with this. I will. Be out for the afternoon so feel free to add to this and I'll catch up later.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #896
The Jackal
Coordinator

I can only see 3 reasons why dubb is alive at this point:

A) His role grants him some sort of protection and the wolves know it by scan or by attempting to kill him before

B) He has been converted to a wolf

C) Wolves can only kill people in the same room as them and as such mau was downstairs yesterday

I find C by far the most likely of the three, so I doubt I'll be convinced to move my vote.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #897
The Jackal
Coordinator

Not that dubb would even be my next target, that was just a roundabout way of saying why I tend to agree mau is the likeliest wolf.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:25 PM   #898
The Jackal
Coordinator

I wonder if we voted for the hand if we could get rid of it
Old 09-26-2011, 12:30 PM   #899
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
I wonder if we voted for the hand if we could get rid of it

Not that I'm suggesting this course of action right now, obviously don't want to give a free NK opportunity
Old 09-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #900
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I can only see 3 reasons why dubb is alive at this point:

A) His role grants him some sort of protection and the wolves know it by scan or by attempting to kill him before

B) He has been converted to a wolf

C) Wolves can only kill people in the same room as them and as such mau was downstairs yesterday

I find C by far the most likely of the three, so I doubt I'll be convinced to move my vote.

I vote for "A" and to a lesser extent I vote "C". I would also throw in the fact that I was really doing their work for a while so they had little reason to off me while I was on a wild goose chase.

The night Bholly was killed. What room was Mau in? What room was Jackal in? If they were in a room alone or with just one other I would say C could be damning of them.