Home

League Application

This is a discussion on League Application within the All Pro Sim League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > All Pro Sim League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2016, 12:34 AM   #1
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

OVR: 0
League Application

PSign up here

Madden 19 Simulation settings
Will have a Custom players added in the draft with collage draft stories threw out the entire season. Daddy league this year

Please read the rules before applying, this application will confirm that you've read and agree.
Once you've read the rules, provide some information about yourself. We are looking for mature people who fit into our league philosophy. All skill levels welcome as long as you're respectful and can follow the rules. Please copy this form and insert your answers. Be as in depth as you wish.

1. How old are you?

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? Describe your experiences.

3. We will communicate primarily through the free Discord app. Are you comfortable with this?

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't.

5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do?

6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life?

7. Why should you be accepted into our league?

8. Do you mind building a team over time ?

9. Do you mind losing ?

10. What is your Gamertag and email/phone number ?

11. Do you mind custom draft class ? Will be using custom draft class for fairness the person creating the draft class is not eligible for the draft themself.

Please leave all info and/or pm to me

Thank you for you interest
GT: Oj sims juice (commissioner)

Looking for

Open teams

NFC east
Dallas
Washington
Eagles

NFC north
Packers
Bears
Lions

NFC west
Seattle
Cardinals

NFC south
Buccs
Falcons

AFC east
Pats
Jets
Dolphins

AFC north
Bengals

AFC West
Chiefs
Broncos
Raiders
Chargers

AFC south
Colts
Jags

Last edited by Allball76; 08-07-2018 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2016, 03:27 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: League Application

Just signed up, and I cannot PM yet. So I'll answer here

1)- 38

2)- I played in leagues on other message boards for the past 5-7 years. Never very good, but always showed up

3)- I never used the app, but I will get it. Text is also fine

4)- Sim is playing like real football and not using the same 4 plays over and over again. Punting on 4th down when you should as well

5)- I will kneel. Unless the guy is being a real jerk. ha ha

6)- I'm a Redskins fan. Of the teams left I would use: Green Bay, New England, Indy, the Jets, or Cleveland.

7)- Cause I show up and play when scheduled. Plus I'm probably an easy beat for everyone!

8)- I do not mind at all. GM is just as fun as playing

9)- I lose a lot, so no

10)- my gamertag is JCariello. PM me if I pass and I'll send you my email and #

Thanks

JC
Old 08-20-2016, 12:49 AM   #3
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Cool np will get you set up ! I'll hit you on gt
Old 08-20-2016, 07:07 AM   #4
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allball76
Cool np will get you set up ! I'll hit you on gt
sweet. on the way home from the beach now, downloading Madden when I get back
Old 08-21-2016, 12:36 AM   #5
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allball76

Please read the rules before applying, this application will confirm that you've read and agree.
Once you've read the rules, provide some information about yourself. We are looking for mature people who fit into our league philosophy. All skill levels welcome as long as you're respectful and can follow the rules. Please copy this form and insert your answers. Be as in depth as you wish.

1. How old are you? 41

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? Describe your experiences.

3. We will communicate primarily through the free GroupMe app and by text. Are you comfortable with this? yes

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't. No huddle the entire game

5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do? take a knee

6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life? Seattle, Green Bay, Titans or Browns.... Dallas Cowboys

7. Why should you be accepted into our league? IDK

8. Do you mind building a team over time ? NO

9. Do you mind losing ? No..... Jus want sim game straight up

10. What is your Gamertag and email/phone number ? GT: timmwg74 email:[email protected]

Please leave all info and/or pm to me

Thank you for you interest
GT: Oj sims juice (commissioner)

Teams left

Saints -
Buccaneers -

Seattle -
Rams -

Lions-
Packers-

Eagles -

Titans -
Colts -

Jets -
Dolphins-
Patriots-

Bengals-
Browns-

Raiders-
Chargers-
Chiefs-
Looking for a good sim league, i work 12hr rotating shifts, so 2-3 day weekly advance would b good

Last edited by timmg; 08-21-2016 at 12:41 AM. Reason: correction
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2016, 12:36 PM   #6
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmg
Looking for a good sim league, i work 12hr rotating shifts, so 2-3 day weekly advance would b good
I'll be pm you emailing you
Old 08-22-2016, 12:24 AM   #7
Just started!

xXunderoathzXx's Arena

1. How old are you? 26

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? Describe your experiences. I have not. Have always created my own franchise mode with friends, but looking to do an expanded one now.

3. We will communicate primarily through the free GroupMe app and by text. Are you comfortable with this? Of course

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't. Playing realistic football. Good sportsmanship, punting, not trying to exploit the fact that it is a game. Having fun..

5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do? kneel

6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life? 1) Bengals 2) Bucs 3) Titans 4) Colts...like both the Falcons/Cowgirls

7. Why should you be accepted into our league? I will follow rules, make time for games, and do my best to be a good member

8. Do you mind building a team over time ? I prefer it

9. Do you mind losing ? I am not great, losing is part of the game.

10. What is your Gamertag and email/phone number ? GT: xXunderoathzXx
email: [email protected]
can message me for phone number if required

Thanks!
SW
Old 08-22-2016, 10:08 AM   #8
Just started!

1. How old are you? 26

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? Describe your experiences. I have not played in a league this size before, just with a few friends. I have a good idea of how it works though.

3. We will communicate primarily through the free GroupMe app and by text. Are you comfortable with this? I have no problem using this app.

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't. I think sim style of play is designed to give players the most realistic (=lifelike) madden experience possible. A style where people play as if they were actually coaches in the real NFL and make gameplay decision accordingly. Basically an example would be punting when you are down 14 with 4th and 2 on your own 30 yd line. I suppose sim isn’t a skill level equalizer, so even though your opponent may be respectful, you may still get crushed.

5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do? If your opponent has no timeouts left you would take a knee rather than run up the score.

6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life? Of the teams left my top 4 would be Browns, Titans, Chargers, Rams ; I’m a diehard Falcons fan

7. Why should you be accepted into our league? I would be a good addition to the league because I’m a great sport and I love football. I play by the rules and I’ve been playing madden awhile.

8. Do you mind building a team over time? I definitely wouldn’t’ mind, I actually prefer the challenge.

9. Do you mind losing? No, I don’t mind losing. Part of the sim experience.

10. What is your Gamertag and email/phone number? My GT: gamemasterrke and my email is [email protected], phone number in PM

Thanks,

RE

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > All Pro Sim League »