Home

*Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread* within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2010, 11:59 AM   #201
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

I will only have the game on friday but man... there are some talented members here!

Those helmets and logos are UNREAL!!!

What an amazing job! Even though i donīt have the game yet im already thanking you for making these!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #202
TRP
Rookie

TRP's Arena

OVR: 4

Not sure if I'm the only one, but there's only one team in the created teams section, which is the Browns (without any logo).

I did download the one on the first post and there's no other teams. Anyone ?

The complete experience - The Rebuilding Project
Old 06-08-2010, 12:03 AM   #203
Rookie

OVR: 1

i have 29 logos.. looking very good. 29 uniforms. working on the last logos and rosters now. i would estimate a few more days before i'm done. p.s. i tested a legit nfl team online with a bit of trying different things and it will let you use the actual nfl teams and player names if you use this format:

DREW
(space)BREES
space before last name (so first initial still shows up in roster screen)

and

GREEN(space)(space)BAY
(space)PACKERS
two spaces after GREEN because there is a space before PACKERS to make it work and the computer calculates a space on its own so any city with multiple words needs two spaces in between each word.

thats how u make it work and look right online... if you don't care and ur just waiting for the finished file, you won't have to do anything.. just plug and play
Old 06-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #204
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoe123
i have 29 logos.. looking very good. 29 uniforms. working on the last logos and rosters now. i would estimate a few more days before i'm done. p.s. i tested a legit nfl team online with a bit of trying different things and it will let you use the actual nfl teams and player names if you use this format:

DREW
(space)BREES
space before last name (so first initial still shows up in roster screen)
Or you can just put a space after the player's last (or first) name.

First: DREW
Last: BREES[space]

You don't even notice it's there.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #205
Rookie

Townie33's Arena

OVR: 8

Please assist!

I for the life of me CANNOT get these download and again uploaded onto my PS3. I've tried using my PC and my MAC both. It seems there is nothing on the thumb drive for whatever reason when I go to put it onto the PS3.

Getting tunes onto the SHOW was a breeze compared to this. LOL

PSN: Townie33

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 05:36 PM   #206
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townie33
Please assist!

I for the life of me CANNOT get these download and again uploaded onto my PS3. I've tried using my PC and my MAC both. It seems there is nothing on the thumb drive for whatever reason when I go to put it onto the PS3.

Getting tunes onto the SHOW was a breeze compared to this. LOL
make sure you've got a ps3 save file already on the thumb drive. then make sure the file you are trying to download is unzipped (if it was compressed). then, if you want to, save your roster from bb onto the thumb drive so that you have a specific folder and file to look for. after that, open the drive on your computer and the directory is as follows: ps3 savedata backbreaker custom team file. load the roster into that file (remove the previous roster file as the game only recognizes one, i think its BB CUST TM) and you should see it on the drive. you then copy it onto your ps3 hard drive.

Last edited by pistonpete; 06-10-2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: added something
Old 06-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #207
Rookie

Townie33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonpete
make sure you've got a ps3 save file already on the thumb drive. then make sure the file you are trying to download is unzipped (if it was compressed). then, if you want to, save your roster from bb onto the thumb drive so that you have a specific folder and file to look for. after that, open the drive on your computer and the directory is as follows: ps3 savedata backbreaker custom team file. load the roster into that file (remove the previous roster file as the game only recognizes one, i think its BB CUST TM) and you should see it on the drive. you then copy it onto your ps3 hard drive.
On my thumb drive (in my PS3 folder) I have (again) the BB Cust file (4096 KB). When I open the drive on my PS3 under the data utility it shows "no files." Very frustrating stuff?????

PSN: Townie33

Old 06-10-2010, 08:20 PM   #208
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townie33
On my thumb drive (in my PS3 folder) I have (again) the BB Cust file (4096 KB). When I open the drive on my PS3 under the data utility it shows "no files." Very frustrating stuff?????
It needs to be PS3 and then SAVEDATA and then the BB cust folder.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »