Home

NCAA Teams PS3 Download

This is a discussion on NCAA Teams PS3 Download within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Teams PS3 Download

But I still wouldn't exclude any top 25 teams and put not-as-good teams like Hawaii or UCLA in. And I saw one of adamgod8's comments to another guy. the guy wanted Wisconsin in, but adamgod8 said that he tried to balance out the teams by conferences and things like that. I'm fine with that, but Stanford is way ahead of Cal and UCLA in the Pac 10 and Arkansas is way ahead of Tennessee in the SEC. Replacing Stanford with UCLA or Cal is still going to be balanced and replacing Tennessee with a better #17 Arkansas will be balanced too. Same thing with #16Georgia Tech replacing Clemson. Utah beat Pitt too, so they are probably going to be in the top 25. They were on the border before. And whenever I try to fix a logo or uniform, the roster gets scrambled and messed up. How do I change them without having the whole team get messed up? Don't get me wrong. I love and appreciate the work you guys put into this. I'm just giving some feedback. I'm just saying that it would have been better if you replaced Hawaii and a couple of other teams with ranked teams.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:37 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3

No sweat, it's good to get some feedback on the rosters. I understand there are teams people would have liked more then those featured in the roster, I just wanted to explain a bit why certain teams were chosen and others got left out.

The Greathouse Patch has a bug that messes up rosters when you enter the My Teams menu. You need to delete the patch then make any changes to the roster you want, then reinstall the patch the next time you play.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #59
Rookie

simeoncam50's Arena

OVR: 10

do you have a pic of the Michigan helmet? I have a guy I work with and I wanted to show him the helmet as he is a big Michigan fan. Thanks great first page with the logos.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:50 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone have a link to ncaa teams for backbreaker that works still?

Thanks
Old 11-26-2017, 04:42 PM   #61
Rookie

rydubc's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rl1720
Does anyone have a link to ncaa teams for backbreaker that works still?

Thanks
I would like to know this as well.
NHL:
Philadelphia Flyers
NBA:
Cleveland Cavaliers
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »