Home

Backbreaker NFL 11 : Things That Need Fixed

This is a discussion on Backbreaker NFL 11 : Things That Need Fixed within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2010, 04:15 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Backbreaker NFL 11 : Things That Need Fixed

Raiders
Make Michael Huff or even Mike Mitchell our other safety and get rid of Hiram Eugene he is garbage
Add Thomas Howard (he is our only coverage LB right now)
Add John Henderson
Add Kamerion Wimbley (cant remember actually if you did)

thanks for the roster man you are awesome

-My Father

Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart

-A Beautiful Mind
Old 06-13-2010, 07:35 AM   #10
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
The Browns do not have nor have they ever had a logo on their helmet, I live here in Ohio and so do you ExtremeGamer I/we've follow the Browns for years so no logo on that hemet that would be a big mistake, the Vikings have always been represented with horns ExtremeGamer you know this bro "comon man" you know better but it could be a nice touch for arcade purposes.

I lived in Cali for 17 years and the baby blues are hot imo love that uni.

Personaly I'd like to keep it real and true to the NFL with the logos but hey thats just my opinion, I'm a true gamer just "Keepin' it Real".
I think you misunderstood.

In his update, the Browns team logo is the football with the B in it that's used here and there. I was saying the logo used should be the helmet.

The Vikings logo is actually this, not the horns. The horns go on the helmet.

Sorry if I made that confusing

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 06-13-2010, 08:42 AM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Oh my bad I see what you're sayin' here that Viking logo is outstanding wish I had skills to put something like that together truly that guy has skills.

Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 7

the niners colors are off they arent wearing uniforms from the 1980s throwbacks the niners red is more brighter red then arizonia cardinals red, their gold is more golden, if you need some refs you can google michael crabtree and check out his niners uniform which is from last year that way you don't get a vernon davis jersey mixed up with a past one. also rams have gold pants on their away team, same goes with seattle the majority of the west coast teams in 2009/2010 have colored pants with the exception of arizonia rams also have gold pants on their home jersey not sure if you were making a 2005 jersey or something, the bengals need to be orange their home jersey needs to be black/orange instead of all orange as they now use black jerseys with orange thats all the changes i made that i can think of for now.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Pisa Tinoisamoa (#59) is the Bears starting SLB, not Hunter Hillenmeyer, at least until Pisa goes down with another injury
Old 06-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

The problem I noticed is that the game takes only the DT's for the interior line in the 4-3 and only the N (NT) for the interior of the 3-4. This obviously leads to depth chart problems.

Example: On the Falcons T. Johnson is listed as the first DT and J. Babineaux as the first N. You would think that they would both be on the field when calling a 4-3 defense, but they are not. In the 4-3 T. Johnson is on the field, but the second DT is the second DT in the depth chart (in your file some generic CPU named player). In the 3-4 it takes the player listed under N (in this case J. Babineaux).

Thus, when calling a 4-3 defense, it appears that both T. Johnson and J. Babineaux would need to be listed as the first two players in the DT depth chart, and then one of them repeated in the N column so they show up when calling the 3-4. I haven't checked other teams, but I would assume this is a global problem for all teams.

Only other thing I noticed is the Falcons wing tip should be slightly curved, but that's being a little picky.

Otherwise, incredible job - it made me buy BB.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 1

Not to be stingy but the Lions logo could be a little better. The head looks funny. If you can do the Redskings logo you should be able to do the lions logo better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 01:31 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaphaggit
Not to be stingy but the Lions logo could be a little better. The head looks funny. If you can do the Redskings logo you should be able to do the lions logo better.
lol thanks Dr. Phil

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »