*Backbreaker 32 NFL Teams PS3 Package* - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

*Backbreaker 32 NFL Teams PS3 Package*

This is a discussion on *Backbreaker 32 NFL Teams PS3 Package* within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters

Old 07-17-2010, 05:42 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: *Backbreaker 32 NFL Teams PS3 Package*

Great Job bro...cud i download to a flashdrive nd den upload to my ps3?
Old 07-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

ur r the man brotha!! .... i jus hate EA!!
Old 08-04-2010, 12:41 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for your hard work, uniforms look great.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:41 PM   #36
Rookie

So I have tried downloading the file on my usb into the PS3 folder and the file is not appearing when I open up my usb in the save data utility folder. Am I doing something wrong and does the file need to be unzipped? I even tried downloading the file off my ps3's internet browser and still I have no luck. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuchunit
So I have tried downloading the file on my usb into the PS3 folder and the file is not appearing when I open up my usb in the save data utility folder. Am I doing something wrong and does the file need to be unzipped? I even tried downloading the file off my ps3's internet browser and still I have no luck. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
Make sure you have a custom team saved file from your PS3 copied to your USB. (go to SaveDataUtility and press triangle then copy on the BB custom teams save.) Plug your USB stick into the computer, pull up your USB memory stick you're using on the computer, then drag the NFL roster to the Save Data folder on the USB stick, it'll ask to overwrite the files and click yes to all. Then plug the USB stick back into the PS3, then go to SaveDataUtility and click on the USB stick and press triangle on the BB NFL custom team file then copy and it'll be on your PS3 for you to play with.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:03 PM   #38
Rookie

Thanks for the quick reply i had just made a thread about this cause i didnt think someone would reply in this thread. i will try what you said now.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:31 PM   #39
Rookie

Okay I put the custom roster onto my usb, then downloaded the nfl roster. I went to move the roster into my saved data utility folder and it just moved it in the folder but it didnt overwrite the custom team roster i had put in.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #40
Rookie

Okay I finally got the rosters up and this is my final question. Can you edit the roster yourself? Cause I tried changing the roster and editing players and it wont let me. it says that since it was made by someone else that I cant save over it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »