Home

Does this method work for BackBreaker?

This is a discussion on Does this method work for BackBreaker? within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 27
Does this method work for BackBreaker?

Does anyone know if I can just use a 360 hard drive transfer cable and the Xport 360 software to transfer roster and team creation files, instead of using a flash drive?

... And would that work on Vista?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Does this method work for BackBreaker?

I don't know for sure but certainly think you could.I have an Xport but really don't like using it and have been back and forth to the editor with the flash drive many times.I find the process as easy as using Action Replay to go back and forth for 2k5.

About Vista though,man I don't know.There were some problems for people that were trying to transfer 2k5 rosters I remember.

Last edited by gr18; 07-14-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
MVP

^^^ What I'm trying to do is just buy one format and use it for both BackBreaker and 2K5.

I wonder if anyone has actually used the transfer cable and Xport to do this for BackBreaker? It seems like just using the transfer cable for BackBreaker would work... I'd just hate buy it and then find out it doesn't work.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #4
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
^^^ What I'm trying to do is just buy one format and use it for both BackBreaker and 2K5.

I wonder if anyone has actually used the transfer cable and Xport to do this for BackBreaker? It seems like just using the transfer cable for BackBreaker would work... I'd just hate buy it and then find out it doesn't work.
I hope someone will respond then that knows for sure.See I still play 2k5 on the regular Xbox and use AR.I would think the cable would work for Backbreaker and the Xport would work for 2k5 on the 360.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:51 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

yes it will work, I use the exact same method and I'm on Windows 7 though it will work for Vista as well.

It took a minute to find the folder where the roster file is located.

When you open Xport find your profile and within the list of games on your hardrive there will be a folder that will say (Profile Options) and inside will be the Backbreaker files.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 09:05 PM   #6
MVP

Thanks guys, I got the Transfer Cable and Xport and it works perfectly. I had to take the Flash drive step-by-step tutorials and modify some of the steps to adapt, but I got it. All 32 NFL Teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »