Home

RateSports Releases Backbreaker 2013 Roster (360)

This is a discussion on RateSports Releases Backbreaker 2013 Roster (360) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2012, 10:52 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: RateSports Releases Backbreaker NFL 13 Roster (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Hey the link isn't working is there another one available?

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
I just tried downloading the file and it is working fine for me. He is the direct download link in case you were having trouble navigating through the RateSports site:

http://www.mediafire.com/?aot5pb561zgud15
Old 07-31-2012, 10:59 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 10
As much as I love he idea of defeating the machine, I can go ALL IN on this. I respect Ratesports for the hard work just like those who contribute to NCAA rosters. Or 2k football games. But this makes me more upset that Madden has Sucked so bad in gameplay over the years. Backbreaker came and went on the console. Yet look at the mark the made.

This officially leads me to the OUYA fantasy I have. I truly believe that ppl like Shady, Ratesports And all of us who devote time to the sim world can now take what OUYA is giving us and make a classic. Your talking about no limitations. The only limitations will be the human mind and the fact that games aren't real. But giving all this love to Backbreaker and 2k 5 is getting a little over the top. 2k 5 is a PS2 game graphics are old as old yeller. And Backbreaker cameras are bad and all the ppl look like. Brian Dawkins. and run like Eric Dickerson. So maybe we should lobby tge devs to make another console game and fix the few downsides. Then that may be a classic.

But until Madden officially hits the shelves and this infinity engine is tested we gotta have patience.

Kna miin.

I know y'all honna blast me but is cool.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:16 PM   #11
Rookie

THE YAMA's Arena

OVR: 10
Obviously the graphics aren't up to par with EA, however the animations are far superior.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 03:47 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 0
If the the devs wouldn't have did that dum dum move locking the camera in place I probably would still have this game. Another question, can you actually truck someone in that game? Of all the physics present in the title, I've never seen a true one on one squared up truck move.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #13
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0
The camera isn't what bothered me most. It's that the patch, which fixed game play issues, totally destroyed the ability to customize your team, which was one of the most touted features of the game.

Prepatch = sorry gameplay, Postpatch = all rosters get screwed up if you edit anything about a team

But what really makes me mad is that they left it that way. Did not fix it. That's what really grinds my gears, and that is why I wouldn't buy a second game if they ever even made it.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #14
Rookie

packerboy71's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
The camera isn't what bothered me most. It's that the patch, which fixed game play issues, totally destroyed the ability to customize your team, which was one of the most touted features of the game.

Prepatch = sorry gameplay, Postpatch = all rosters get screwed up if you edit anything about a team

But what really makes me mad is that they left it that way. Did not fix it. That's what really grinds my gears, and that is why I wouldn't buy a second game if they ever even made it.
Yeah I liked BB but the patch did ruin creating a team sadly.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: RateSports Releases Backbreaker NFL 13 Roster (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Another question, can you actually truck someone in that game? Of all the physics present in the title, I've never seen a true one on one squared up truck move.
They call it a "barge" move in this game. You can do it by holding down the right trigger and pressing up on the right joystick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #16
Rookie

ssx95351's Arena

OVR: 6
So does this mean EA did not renew their contract with the NFL for exclusive rights?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »