Home

Backbreaker vs Madden 2013

This is a discussion on Backbreaker vs Madden 2013 within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Madden 2013 or Backbreaker?
Madden 5 26.32%
Backbreaker 14 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Backbreaker vs Madden 2013

Finally decided to try the madden 2013 demo last night. I've heard it's greatly improved on previous madden's and I have to agree on that point. I was just curious what everything thinks of Madden 2013 vs Backbreaker. Madden has gotten a lot better, but to me the animations still seem canned. For instance,

I watched a quarterback getting sacked, but the defensive player was going to run by him, when suddenly he stopped on a dime, turned and tackled with lightning speed like the quarterback was a magnet attracting him. It just looked fake. Also, receivers catching the ball because it magically shifts into their hands appeared frequently.

It's a huge step in the right direction, but I still feel that backbreaker just feels more real, as far as the physics/animation go. Anyone else have any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Backbreaker vs Madden 2013

I have a huge amount of respect for Backbreaker. One thing that BB trumps Madden 13 in is action after the snap. In Madden every thing is controlled after the snap, in BB everything is situational depending on the players and their actions on the field. BB also respects individual player ratings more than Madden with the exception of line play, both games make the same error in this respect. If BB could be combined with APF 2K8, there would be no need for Madden ever again.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:02 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Backbreaker vs Madden 2013

Backbreaker is soooo different to madden you canīt really compare these two football games some like more madden and some like more backbreaker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »