Home

2k13 Cleveland Cavaliers - Rise up and Rebuild

This is a discussion on 2k13 Cleveland Cavaliers - Rise up and Rebuild within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2013, 01:37 AM   #257
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: 2k13 Cleveland Cavaliers - Rise up and Rebuild

this is beleiveland should be the new city name.. A++++ on that one!

--my coach just got fined u run into this yet???
Old 05-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #258
MVP

OVR: 23

2015 PLAYOFFS

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

(2) Denver Nuggets (51-31)
vs
(4) LA Lakers (47-35)

Lakers win, force Game 7

Kobe carries Lakers to Game 6 victory

**GAME 6 - 99-91 Lakers win (3-3)
- Kobe Bryant - 29 points - 6 reb - 2 ast - 3 stl - 11/34fg - 0/8 3pt
- Dwight Howard - 26 points - 14 reb
- Danilo Gallinari - 21 points - 3 reb - 3 ast
- Kenneth Faried - 19 points - 12 reb

- After taking a 3-1 series lead, the Nuggets failed to close out the Lakers, at home in Game 5 thanks to a buzzer beater from Kobe Bryant. That shot, seemed to give the Lakers new life, and they played inspired basketball in Game 6 in front of their home crowd... Kobe looked like the Kobe of old, jacking up allot of shots, but hitting big ones in key moments...

Dwight Howard contributed in a big way as well, doing work on the boards grabbing 14 rebounds and putting in 26 points (20 in the paint)... With the win in Game 6, the series is now tied 3-3 and Game 7 will be wild in Denver... A series that at one time looked like it was going to be a snooze fest has now become one of the more entertaining series' so far in these playoffs.

psn - CeeGee

Last edited by cgalligan; 05-06-2013 at 08:23 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #259
MVP

2015 PLAYOFFS

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

(2) Denver Nuggets (51-31)
vs
(4) LA Lakers (47-35)

KOBE TIME!

Kobe carries Lakers to NBA Finals

**GAME 7 - 95-92 Lakers win (4-3)
- Kobe Bryant - 38 points - 8 reb - 3 ast - 4 stl - 3 blk
- Dwight Howard - 25 points - 7 reb - 3 blk
- Roger Fox - 19 points - 5 reb - 4 ast
- Danilo Gallinari - 20 points - 3 reb - 3 ast
- Ty Lawson - 12 points - 6 reb - 10 ast - 2 stl

- Down 3-1 in the Western Conference Finals, Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard brought the Lakers back from the Dead. Both Players averaged over 25 points per game in the final 3 games of the Series, all wins for the Lakers... In Game 7, Kobe had that "Momba" look in his eyes from the Opening Tip... 38 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 steals and 3 blocked shots... Kobe dominated the game on both sides of the floor...

Having Rookie SF/SG Roge Fox helps as well, as he is extremely versatile and can play, at times, 4 positions on the floor... Fox has been asked to contribute in a big way as a rookie, and, to this point he has answered the bell every time.

The Lakers made their 3-1 comeback on the Defensive end of the Floor. After giving up 118, 111 and 120 points in 3 of the first 4 games of the series (all losses) the Lakers tightened their defense in the final three games of the series, not giving up 100 points in either. Actually, if you look at all four Laker victories, they didn't give up 100 points in any of them.

If the Lakers can play Defense like that, vs the Cleveland Cavaliers they might have a chance to upset them in the NBA Finals... If they get caught in a run and gun shootout with the Cavs, it will be a quick series.

psn - CeeGee
Old 05-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #260
MVP

2015 NBA FINALS

Cavs (60-22) #1 seed in East vs Lakers (47-35 #4 seed in West

Tale of the Tape | May 29, 2015
@
Cleveland Cavaliers
(60-22, 23-18 Away)
Los Angeles Lakers
(47-35, 30-21 Home)
Stats Comparison
109.7Points Per Game103.4
97.2PPG Allowed101.8
.502Field Goal %.502
.3603-Point %.365
.745Free Throw %.690
29.63-Point %23.9
53.4Rebounds44.9
6.6Steals6.6
5.5Blocks5.7
Injury Report
none

Game Notes
Because of a ridiculous 2k Glitch the Lakers will have home-court advantage despite having a worse regular season record

KEY MATCHUP

LeBron vs Kobe

This is the matchup we've been waiting to see for years... Quite possibly Kobe's final Season and LeBron, fresh off his 6th league MVP Award, his "eliteness" has never been higher... Athletically LeBron is light years ahead of Kobe at this stage in their Careers, but Kobe's 6 NBA Championship Rings speak volumes about the type of winner this guy is... His burning desire to "BE" Michael Jordan, and now, be "BETTER" than Michael Jordan and win his 7th NBA Title is what will drive him in this series... Will it matter vs a younger, more talented Cavaliers team?

KEY MATCHUP

Dwight Howard vs Andy Varejao and Cavs Centers

Dwight will have the edge athletically with whoever the Cavaliers put against him, however, the Depth of the Cavs frontline will be a challenge, even for Dwight Howard... Anderson Varejeo, Tyson Chander, Tristan Thompson and Rambo Hightower will all get their shot at stopping Dwight in the series... The Cavs strategy will to throw bodies at Dwight in waves, they will have 24 fouls per game to use against Dwight if need be...

All in all I think this series is going to be more competitive than it may look on Paper... The Cavaliers are young, but they have a few guys that have been there before in LeBron James, Tony Allen and Tyson Chandler... The Lakers on the other hand have Kobe Bryant, who's got 6 rings and Dwight Howard who's got 1... I think this series is going to be very good, but I think the Cavaliers, from top to bottom are just more talented and should win in 6 games.

psn - CeeGee
Old 05-07-2013, 09:45 AM   #261
MVP

**OFF TOPIC**

I'm thinking of using a "real" draft class for this upcoming Season... As you know if you've been following I used the real class for my 1st offseason (muhammad, noel, burke) and then I used a fictional class for my 2nd year (roger fox) and 3rd year (this year)...

I'm thinking of using a real class for next season, what do you think? I'm worried that I could have duplicates from my 1st year and 2nd year though... Does anyone know of any 2nd year classes that I could use with Jabari Parker and the gang?

psn - CeeGee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #262
Rookie

OVR: 11

Try to find the most updated draft class for next years. They should have guys going in this year not their. Looking forward to more updates on the finals go LA beat Cleveland.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #263
Rookie

OVR: 8

What sliders do you use?
Old 05-07-2013, 01:47 PM   #264
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethaa
What sliders do you use?
Not sure. When I log onto the game today I'll post them.

psn - CeeGee

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »