Home

OS Old Timers Boxing Association (OTBA)

This is a discussion on OS Old Timers Boxing Association (OTBA) within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2011, 08:03 AM   #41
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: OS Old Timers Boxing Association (OTBA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixzero
Hey thanks for checking us out. We are an xbox 360 gym did you get it for the PS3?
Yes, I have it for both systems but have yet to play it on 360. I play on the PS3 more so naturally I'm a better gamer on that console. But I'm just waiting for the right opportunity before I open the 360 version up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2011, 08:45 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 10

It was a great fight on the Opening Week! My opponent (TarHeelPhenom) is solid all around. We welcome anyone who will not spam or cheat, since we are trying to establish a great boxing experience for our gym. For those who are looking to join, please take a minute to review our boxing videos, and then get in touch with SIXZERO.

fficeffice" />>>
> >
> >

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Great night of boxing, I came up on the short end of the stick tonight; but I loved every minute of it. We play this game the way real boxing is supposed to be played. No spam, no cheats...just boxing at it's best. Join while you still can!

Last edited by Mk2004; 04-11-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #43
Rookie

D Unit's Arena

OVR: 13

Camacho here tuning in after sipping my patron that Rivera sent me. It was a great feeling to go in as the underdog and come out with a victory. This is my first year owning Fight Night. If it was not for this league I would have traded the game in. Six Great Job Keeping everyone in tune with our league.

Buy the way my brother in law will buy the game by tomorrow and has requested for a spot. Please try to wait for him before we advance to next week.

Last edited by D Unit; 04-11-2011 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:14 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Unit
Camacho here tuning in after sipping my patron that Rivera sent me. It was a great feeling to go in as the underdog and come out with a victory. This is my first year owning Fight Night. If it was not for this league I would have traded the game in. Six Great Job Keeping everyone in tune with our league.

Buy the way my brother in law will buy the game by tomorrow and has requested for a spot. Please try to wait for him before we advance to next week.

All the activity is great! Glad to see everyone is having a lot of fun w/ this. Unit, if your brother is interested he must act quickly. This weekend will be our 2nd fight night, he must have his boxer and invited into the league by then. Along w/ getting his 1st fight in...

Facebook.com/ufl2012
YouTube.com/ufl2012
Follow me on twitter@UFL2012
Old 04-13-2011, 05:04 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Unit

In case you didn't know this is what Camacho is referring too. The Patron that Rivera sent him along w/ this little msg below:

"I will lay you down on your back, like if it was a door mat, Welcome home!!
I'll be in a deep as zone, I'm in a class of my own,
I'll have you call home so your wife can have you set up with a bottle of Patron
and you can drown your self in sorrow after the fight you will be lucky to see the light of tomorrow."

Of course all fun but Camacho got the best of Rivera that night... Can't wait for the 2nd fight.

Facebook.com/ufl2012
YouTube.com/ufl2012
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2011, 11:09 AM   #46
Rookie

I would like to welcome our new boxer to the gym. Please introduce yourself Mavs!

Facebook.com/ufl2012
YouTube.com/ufl2012
Old 04-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #47
Rookie

D Unit's Arena

Disregard my brother in law just got surgery and wont be able to join. He said he can will join when the middle weight starts.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #48
Rookie

D Unit's Arena

Thank Six for posting Rivera Poem. I'm pretty sure he is going to go back to the drawing board after felling the hands of stone. LOL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »