Home

Any New Game news??

This is a discussion on Any New Game news?? within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2017, 02:26 PM   #17
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Any New Game news??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
Most apps and games charge people for minor things. Fans getting boxers they will not be able to get otherwise will get them. My idea actually got a few developers and producers attention.
I have been a part of the Knockout Kings and Fight Night Community from day one. It's a huge reason I'm was never a Gamechanger(I was a EA Senior Fight Night Moderator for a reason) and I'm pretty sure you can figure why.
I have contributed a great deal to the Fight Night Community. They have put ideas in that they said was impossible but I wouldn't accept it because I knew better.
No one is arguing that you were and arent an important part of the FN community. I just think you are overestimating how easy this would work. I also think you are dead wrong on why EA hasnt created a new version of Fight Night.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:59 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
smh....i think the time is right for another boxing game. ufc 2 didn't do as well as expected. i figured alternating between titles would be the best way to go since there is not much turnover on rosters anyways and they can add new features/modes to upcoming releases instead of just slight changes. it's not like there is any competition for either sport for EA.
I always buy their boxing game when they do one. There usually always pretty darn good and look great. Never get to far in career mode reflexes aren't what they used to be lmao but ya I hope they do one soon to. They always do up some great boxing titles. Shoot I'd take another Ring King arcade type game lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-28-2017, 06:01 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
i second that.....give us a at least one quality boxing game for next gen with a few licensed boxers and keep the same CAB features with boxer share.
They could even do up a sort of punch put style of boxers with there style of boxing gameplay I'd buy it. I prefer having the real guys for this particular game but it's not a deal breaker for me

Old 06-28-2017, 07:03 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loshaw36
They could even do up a sort of punch put style of boxers with there style of boxing gameplay I'd buy it. I prefer having the real guys for this particular game but it's not a deal breaker for me

It's not a deal breaker for any fans. I did countless surveys on the EA forums and other forums on the internet. Producers will tell you anything to distract from the facts.

Last edited by SHAKYR; 06-28-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:58 AM   #21

OVR: 34

It kind of gets annoying when we default to UFC as the reason why there is no boxing game. If anything, EA should drop golf and have both boxing and UFC. You can have both. You won't get cooties if you do.

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2017, 12:50 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarcguy
That's encouraging at least.

It wouldn't even need to have as many real boxers to me. If they perfected the game play I'd be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, and also they should include the download a boxer interface again so that we can use the boxers without the lisencing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »