Home

16-17 Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on 16-17 Rosters (PS3) within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2016, 09:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 16-17 Rosters (PS3)

Spike it is. Yeah I wish I would know more about some of the categories. For example : Ballhandling. Does it mean how good of a fancy dribbler you are -or- does it mean the higher the rating the less turnovers you will do and less likely to get ball stolen.?
Gal 2:20
Old 03-26-2016, 10:04 PM   #10
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Spike it is. Yeah I wish I would know more about some of the categories. For example : Ballhandling. Does it mean how good of a fancy dribbler you are -or- does it mean the higher the rating the less turnovers you will do and less likely to get ball stolen.?
It's a mix. Add in shot tendency and drive the lane all affect TOs and AWR. Ball handling when playing is how often the lose the ball when you use dribble moves. I ignored what their TOs looked like because it's really hard in 2k8 to get it perfect, same with assists. Rebounds, points, steals, blocks are the easiest to somewhat mimic. Just my thoughts.
Old 03-27-2016, 06:26 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm pretty sure I used the most updated rosters on the 15-16 page, not your awesome hex edits. Is the file even downloadable though?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 05:00 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey zack, nice to see you around again. the final 2015-2016 rosters include all teams edited. Manustyle published a second roster with all updated coaches and created new schools for Grand Canyon/South Dakota (I had simply edited out schools that are now D2 so the jersey colors were different). Finally, Brock went into the details and did some hex editing for coach records.

Final 2015-2016 roster (I haven't looked at it yet) I'm assuming is pretty solid.

I'd like to help on this. Let me know how! Has anything been started? I'd be willing to get the ball rolling a little bit.

DONATIONS. These rosters take a ton of time. Thank you all!
Old 04-13-2016, 06:16 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpurc22
hey zack, nice to see you around again. the final 2015-2016 rosters include all teams edited. Manustyle published a second roster with all updated coaches and created new schools for Grand Canyon/South Dakota (I had simply edited out schools that are now D2 so the jersey colors were different). Finally, Brock went into the details and did some hex editing for coach records.

Final 2015-2016 roster (I haven't looked at it yet) I'm assuming is pretty solid.

I'd like to help on this. Let me know how! Has anything been started? I'd be willing to get the ball rolling a little bit.
He started, I forgot how far he got. I recently pm'ed him to send me what he had so I could fix the conferences, but he hasn't responded in a while.
Old 04-24-2016, 03:18 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyone have zack's info like an e-mail or anything? I PM'd him as well but haven't gotten a response

DONATIONS. These rosters take a ton of time. Thank you all!
Old 05-12-2016, 09:32 AM   #15
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

Random question but, with hex editing, is there any way that a legacy can begin with the 2016-17 season? Sorry if this question has been answered in the last 8 years, I don't get on these boards much as I used to!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 02:06 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatchild
Random question but, with hex editing, is there any way that a legacy can begin with the 2016-17 season? Sorry if this question has been answered in the last 8 years, I don't get on these boards much as I used to!
It's not possible as far as i know. I've tried to make it happen, but was unable to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »