Home

Xbox 360 2016-2017 Rosters

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 2016-2017 Rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2016, 01:20 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: College Hoops 2k8 '16-17 Rosters. Xbox 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruud2You
Update one:

American East - Rosters done

ACC - Rosters done

ASun - Rosters done

A10 - Rosters done

Steps to completion:

First rosters (About 90% of the actual work)

Second coaches (About 2%)

Third tendencies (About 8%)

Also for coaching/ assistant coaches I am just going to edit ones that have changed and make sure they're no duplicates. Please keep in mind I'll probably have over 100-120 hours in these by the end, they are my opinion. If something egregious is there let me know, but don't complain about overalls and what not. I'll try my best to answer questions about stuff.

Thanks again playing right now but will start a new legacy once ready. Everyone who downloads be sure and donate. Tons of work put into these, I did two conferences last year and took a lot of time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2017, 09:56 PM   #26
Rookie

Re: Xbox 360 2016-2017 Rosters

r u still making these
Old 01-12-2017, 11:55 AM   #27
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

I just wanted to throw an update:

I got through the Big 12, but for whatever reason my file did not save. So I'll have to redo those. (This has happened a couple of times, I actually have 3 files because at least once a week one becomes corrupt, which is annoying.)

I should be finished with these rosters in the next 12 days. I put the EOTP is January 23, assuming no unforseen circumstances come up. I am going in total hermit mode. I like how the rosters look, but may spend the last few days doing minor tweeks to team overalls. This mostly is lowering/raising awareness and will have an overall affect on the teams W/L record in sims and stuff of that nature. I'm trying to tone down this year on 3pts and I've re-edited most Gs to having low post defense, which should help with post-ups. I have a plan that I'll be starting in May to work on 17-18 Rosters which will probably be my last go around on these for 360. I'm probably going to end up putting about 200-300 hours into these rosters and have had the benefit of being a student/in transition to a new job the last 2 years that have generated way too much free time. I know I said I'd get these rosters out sooner, but over the past 2 months I've had a life and that's made for some adjusting. I'll provide updates every other day.

*The ETOP is subject to change, however regardless of that change it WILL NOT BE LATER THAN JAN 30.* Thanks.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:58 PM   #28
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

Also want to add a few things about the rosters

I made the underclassman who were top 10-15 picks Seniors (it helps w/ recruiting. If you make them freshman the scholarship doesn't open up until the end of the season)

I made the underclassman in the 15-25 anywhere from their current status to a year or 2 older. As someone who follows the draft and the NBA religiously I used my own idea of how long I think they'll stay in college

I'm going to go back and edit it some, but here's an idea of how the team overalls will look (Key word: IDEA!)

Top 25 and teams receiving votes should be anywhere from a 80-88. Some teams (Duke, UCLA, Nova, etc.) will be 90ish

The 30-60 (Teams that are probably safe bets for the tournament) 75-80 depending on wins, losses and conference they play in.

Bubble teams, somewhere in the low to mid 70s.

Fringe bubble teams: low 70s

Rest of the bunch 60s. These teams will allow you to start a career legacy. This is just an idea. Team overalls are relatively tricky because it's dependent on somethings I don't get. But just to give y'all a heads up.

For next year. I'll start in May and may start from scratch. Revamp the rosters, starting with a clean slate. Making it easier to screw around with team overalls and try to keep it somewhat in line w/ real life.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:48 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thank You for the updates
Old 01-14-2017, 06:42 PM   #30
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Re: College Hoops 2k8 '16-17 Rosters. Xbox 360

2 years ago I was the one that edited all courts and player assecories. I have 2K, an Xbox, and nothing else, but will drop the money to play this game one more time. Once the file drops I will edit all courts and player socks/shoes for power 5 teams. This file is gonna rock!!! Thank you Ruuuuud!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-16-2017, 10:34 AM   #31
Rookie

I want to thank both of you guys. You both do great work. I want to say thanks from the people that still play and love this game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2017, 04:07 PM   #32
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

I'll probably do 2 rosters.

One right as soon as I finish editing. Some coaches will probably be unedited, but most of the rosters will have correct players and the majority of their overalls correct. This will be for people who don't care all that much about the other ****.

The second will include a re-edit of overalls (to make team overalls sim better) and coaches edited. Which will come out a month or so later. I start a new job Monday so this phase of nothing but editing rosters will be done then. Hopefully I'll only have the small things and not too many rosters left to edit when Monday comes around

Last edited by Ruud2You; 01-16-2017 at 05:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »