Home

Xbox 360 2016-2017 Rosters

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 2016-2017 Rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2017, 11:48 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ruud2You's 2016-2017 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyD
Hey guys, a little bit new here on the site. Stumbled upon this thread because I just picked up CH2K8.

Thank you for making this roster, it's awesome that the community still finds a way to make College sports relevant in video games!!

I'm trying to download the roster as the directions state in the post but I'm having some trouble.

Maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong..?

I downloaded the file "Roster1.zip" and put it on a USB drive (That drive was formatted on my 360 prior)

When I try to open the file in Package Manager on Horizon, it tells me that the format of Roster1 is incorrect and cannot open it. I think the extension shows up as ".Ros" when I try to upload it but Horizon seems to require it in a different format.

Additionally, I cannot open the file on my computer either.. do I need to download an additional software that is compatible with the Roster1 file? If so, what do I need to download other than Horizon?

Side note: Horizon did allow me to open my gamer tag in Package Manager.

If anyone can please help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

- CrazyD
You have to extract the file
Old 03-18-2017, 04:39 PM   #58
Just started!

Re: Xbox 360 2016-2017 Rosters

I cant download this to horizon it says the file isnt xbox any ideas.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:59 PM   #59
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

Just wanted to say Thank you for everyone who donated.

Second I'll start on rosters AFTER the last day they can declare/return to school date.

I plan on doing it the same way I've always done it. By myself (at least for the players may have someone help with coaches) and in alphabetical order.

Since I'm starting fresh, I might not add any teams/edit them (unless they're no longer D1 those I will replace) and go from there. Anyway I'll make sure I don't get behind (I actually have a job and **** so yeah)
Old 03-21-2017, 03:40 PM   #60
Just started!

If you need help editing rosters let me know. Know the Pac-12 very well as far as coaches and players. Just need to know the format for ratings and such
Old 03-23-2017, 04:30 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootinPutin80
Is that alright if I use those for my base?
Did anyone find a way to edit the rest of the roster? When I opened the file on mine and opened edit player on SEC it allowed it to open, I didn't knw if maybe anyone else had got theirs to work and possibly finished. I know ShootinPutin80 had said he was going to use as a base and thought maybe he had got them to work and finished and got the rosters completely updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2017, 04:49 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtJLew
Did anyone find a way to edit the rest of the roster? When I opened the file on mine and opened edit player on SEC it allowed it to open, I didn't knw if maybe anyone else had got theirs to work and possibly finished. I know ShootinPutin80 had said he was going to use as a base and thought maybe he had got them to work and finished and got the rosters completely updated.

I'm pretty sure you can edit the player's stats and attributes but not names but I am not exactly sure

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-23-2017, 06:22 PM   #63
Rookie

Still working on them but the way I'm attacking it is by editing only previously edited named players. So seniors leaving are being edited into the freshmen this year. This way, in theory, a max won't be reached because they have already had their name edited in the past. Almost have all the names and info edited on large conferences and some mid-major schools. The hard part will be the attributes but once I get everyone named I'll put it up.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:55 PM   #64
Rookie

TheWalkingCash's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootinPutin80
Still working on them but the way I'm attacking it is by editing only previously edited named players. So seniors leaving are being edited into the freshmen this year. This way, in theory, a max won't be reached because they have already had their name edited in the past. Almost have all the names and info edited on large conferences and some mid-major schools. The hard part will be the attributes but once I get everyone named I'll put it up.
Was your old gamertag ShootinPutin555?

Pelicans

Redskins

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »