Home

FIFA 12 release date leaked

This is a discussion on FIFA 12 release date leaked within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11
FIFA 12 release date leaked

Xbox360achievements.org is breaking the news that FIFA 12 will be released september 30th in the UK. The rest of Europe usually gets it the same date, but that hasn't been confirmed yet. The North American release is still unknown, but the game usually ships no later than a few days apart.

Quote:
The FIFA 12 release date has been leaked to us by a retail source and, well it's not a massive surprise.

As has been the way since, like forever, EA's football mega-franchise will release in the Autumn, hitting British stores on the 30th September this year.

We're not sure about the rest of the world, sorry. But hey, if anyone wants to leak that to us too, it's cool.

As you can see in the shot below, there's some pre-order bonus stuff detailed along with the release date. And if I'm not mistaken, last week's reveal of the GAME Group-exclusive Ultimate Edition didn't mention My Live Season. You can't quite make out what it says, but let's go crazy and presume that they're chucking that in as a pre-order bonus too.

My Live Season is the add-on that allows you to play a season with constantly updating player stats, including form and results and starting line-ups and all that stuff. It basically provides an ultra up-to-date version of your chosen league to run around in and usually costs 800 MSP.

Want to read some more about FIFA 12 itself? Check out Rich's preview of the game, along with our interview with FIFA 12 Line Producer (he produces lines), David Rutter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: FIFA 12 release date leaked

Sweet! Thanks
Old 06-11-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43

Good news indeed!
Old 06-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/117/1178023p1.html

27th for us here in canada/us
Old 06-28-2011, 02:05 PM   #5
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

This just jumped up to my number 2 game to get for 2nd half of this year (#1 being NCAA Football 12). I tend to get in the soccer mood a couple times a year (especially for the World Cup) and have always gotten the World Cup edition of Fifa (and Football Managers for the PC). This year the improvements look fantastic and I'm stoked to pick up Fifa 12. Fifa is a great game and this looks to be a good pick-up!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »