Home

EA Sports Football Club :: Catalogue

This is a discussion on EA Sports Football Club :: Catalogue within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2012, 12:18 PM   #9
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: EA Sports Football Club :: Catalogue

i bought the flex celebration pose and financial takevoer. wish the camera would zoom in more when you are flexing, or for any celebration that is.

financial takeover was cool, i bought it. made a torquay united npower2 career and simmed one day and got the pop up message telling me that a billionaire has bought the club and your transfer budget has increased. looked at the budget and i got a +40 million euros

i bought the best scouts available and started to go shopping. apparently no matter how much money you have or willing to give crappy 65'ish overall players, majority will not go to torquay. even most free agents would come over either. thankfully though you can get players on loan. not too worried though, the players i bring in from scouting should get me to the premier league in a few seasons.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #10
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
i bought the flex celebration pose and financial takevoer. wish the camera would zoom in more when you are flexing, or for any celebration that is.

financial takeover was cool, i bought it. made a torquay united npower2 career and simmed one day and got the pop up message telling me that a billionaire has bought the club and your transfer budget has increased. looked at the budget and i got a +40 million euros

i bought the best scouts available and started to go shopping. apparently no matter how much money you have or willing to give crappy 65'ish overall players, majority will not go to torquay. even most free agents would come over either. thankfully though you can get players on loan. not too worried though, the players i bring in from scouting should get me to the premier league in a few seasons.
that's cool. I may do a CM like that.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Old 09-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #11
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Well, one of these items in the catalog really baffles me.

I just bought the "Scout Future Star" item and it says once redeemed, I'll get a notification within my Career after a couple weeks that one of my scouts has discovered a future star. Which Career? How do I see this?

*sigh* Very poorly documented system!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 11:20 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Well, one of these items in the catalog really baffles me.

I just bought the "Scout Future Star" item and it says once redeemed, I'll get a notification within my Career after a couple weeks that one of my scouts has discovered a future star. Which Career? How do I see this?

*sigh* Very poorly documented system!
I tried it with the lowest level in range 1-10. The guy should show up in your youth academy. I didn't get a notification. The guy I got is currently a 56-70 OVR 86-94 pot Italian striker. I wouldn't have know I got him if I recognized he was from Italy. Never scouted there. My biggest question with this is do the players get better the higher level or more you pay for it?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #13
Rookie

sventheone's Arena

OVR: 4

Level 35 I think. Purchased a UT bonus for 800 points that gives me an additional 1000 coins for the next 5 matches.
UK wildcats
Hilltoppers
Portland Timbers
Old 09-26-2012, 01:42 AM   #14
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuhockeycj
My biggest question with this is do the players get better the higher level or more you pay for it?
Yeah, I have the same question.

I bought the cheapest one, from the level 1-10 bracket, and I got a player very similar to the one you described. Not bad!

Also worth noting for others: Be sure you load a Career Mode save game you really care about because the moment you Advance your progress in that save, it applies the bonus Scouted player.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #15
Rookie

chelios7's Arena

OVR: 3

I went back in and grabbed all the throwback jerseys first. This is a great addition to me, but I've always loved this option in any EA Sports game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8

For reference, the highest scouting bonus you can get is level 50. It might be a while before I get there, at 21 now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »