Home

How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

This is a discussion on How's your FIFA 13 career mode going? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanner
Took Sneijder and 22.5 Million
But worth it. Two competitive games in, 3 assists and 2 goals

I also had Benzema ready to go, but with Neymar signing I didn't have the money to finish the deal since no one has bought any of the players I have transfer listed.
Neymar is really good.I was killing opponents with him on the left wing.i got neymar for diego and 25 or 30 mil.But he wanted to leave after the first season so i had to sell him to city for 75 mil.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #210
Pro

cardinals57's Arena

OVR: 10
In my Chelsea career I have had a few decimating injuries. Through October 25th I have had three players break their ankles; Mata, Sturridge, and Romeu. Very frustrating
Old 10-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #211
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garadon
I know I can search for a new job mid-season, but will other clubs in different leagues offer me a job while I am a current manager, the same way that you get offered jobs for International teams?
Yes. I was the QPR manager and in January Arsenal offered me the job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2012, 06:02 AM   #212
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

The deed has been done. Chelsea has defeated Barcelona in the Champions Cup Final. I won 3-2 with a strike from Torres in the 92nd minute. The other two goals came from Moses and Lampard. Torres won player of the year in the league and I decided to sell him while he's hot.

Off-season deals done:

In- Neymar

Out- Cech to Juventus, Torres to PSG, Essien to Juventus.

I'm going to start the young Courtrois at GK and give Lukaku and De Bruyne some playing time both back from loan.
Chelsea FC

Last edited by weeeeeeez; 10-26-2012 at 06:29 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #213
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawkblue
Yes. I was the QPR manager and in January Arsenal offered me the job.
Thanks for the reply. If I am coaching a team in the Australian league, will a team in Europe offer me a job or is it only within the same league?

I'm about halfway through my first season in my first FIFA game and think the game is awesome.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #214
Rookie

DWelbeck19's Arena

How have you guys managed to avoid the freezing issues in Career Mode?

Good reads in here so far, keep it up!
Old 10-26-2012, 02:42 PM   #215
Rookie

In the my second season with Tottenham and we are currently sitting second in the BPL with 58 pts, 1 point behind league leader City with 59. Basically overhauled my team, specifically in the attacking and defense department, to wit:

Sold: Defoe, Manu Adebayor, Dempsey, Dawson, Kaboul, Caulker, and other low rating individuals.

Brought in: Marco Reus from BVB for 32M pound (this guy has developed into a complete forward who is very fast and tricky with the ball), Dzeko from City for 15M, also brought in two CBs to replace aging Gallas (who eventually retired) in the names of Badstuber and Howedes from Bayern and Schalke.

Didn't change much in the MID as I feel the Spurs has a talented and young midfielders i.e. Lennon, Sandro and Dembele.

In January, Kyle Walker was itching for a transfer and so I sold him to Stoke for 14.5M, and brought in Jordi Alba from Barca as replacement for 10.5M.

Just got through the Round of 16 of the Champion's Cup against Napoli, we're defeated 3-2 in the first leg at Naples but got a 1-0 win in the second fixture at home courtesy of Reus, and thus we're able to advance by way of the away goals rule.

Next match up in the cup will be against Spartak Moscow. Pretty tough fixture ahead as I will have to prepare for the North London Derby against Arsenal in the weekend and play the return Champion's Cup fixture thereafter.

Last edited by xsist; 10-26-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #216
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »