Home

How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

This is a discussion on How's your FIFA 13 career mode going? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #257
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

@kjking what system do you have?
Old 11-07-2012, 02:57 AM   #258
Pro

Bloop33's Arena

OVR: 19

After another 12th place finish, West Ham finally looks poised to make some noise. Again, I made no major signings, just more young players.

Bought:

RB Sandro Lima da Silva (73) Free Agent - The 20 year old Spanish Right Back looks to grow into a starting role, will be on loan this year.
CM Ernesto Lopez Alvarez (75) Free Agent - 19 year old Spanish mid brings a nice bit of speed to the team, as well as some strong skill. Might be loaned out for a year.
ST Eduardo Dudar (71) Free Agent - 19 year old striker from Argentina. Another player who will spend some time on loan, has speed and size, will be good in a year or 2.
ST Danny Terrazzino (71) Free Agent - A 6'7" German striker...who is fast.
CM Andrea Cascione (71) Free Agent - 17 year old Italian midfield player, will definitely be loaned out, but has tons of time, and potential, to grow. Exciting prospect.

Sold:

S.O.S. Crew Bowl XV+XXV Champion

Houston Texans
Winningest Owner in SOS History

Last edited by Bloop33; 11-07-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #259
Rookie

kjking's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaj315
@kjking what system do you have?
xbox, but i dont have live
Old 11-10-2012, 06:44 AM   #260
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbreez90
Just started managing Burton Albion, cannot decide whether or not I will stay with them all the way through or actually take job offers to other places (building them up to the EPL sounds cool though so I will probably do that)

So far the fans love me. After going scoreless in the friendlies my team has come alive (Currently 2nd with 12 points, 3-0-1 record, 10 GF and 4 GA) but we did get smacked in the Capitol One Cup (1-3 loss to Charlton Athletic)

I tried to re-sign my best player (Cannot remember his name, but he is a pretty young LM/CAM) but he refused and is unhappy. That makes me mad because he is a beast (He always leads my team in dribbles and passes completed...) but I did get a good young CAM on loan from one of the Saudi teams. Now I am at the Deadline looking to acquire a young CAM incase he leaves.

Biggest surprise so far is my Striker Zola. He has been lighting it up with 7 Goals (Leads the League at the moment) and has just been finishing off everything. Having a LOT of fun with FIFA so far. Really glad I picked it up off Amazon
ive started a career with burton albion too and zola is the leagues top scorer too but i cant think of anyone to sign any ideas?
Old 11-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #261
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Seattle Sounders Rise to Glory

The Sound from Seattle: Sounders win 1st game!

Toronto FC at Seattle Sounders FC

In Sounders Park, in downtown Seattle, the Seattle Sounders win there 1st game under new manager KJ King. In the 21 minute, Christan Tiffert scored and Seattle took a 1-0 lead. The half ended that way, and Seattle kept the chances coming. In the 65 minute, Toronto took off striker Ryan Johnson and brought on another striker, Eric Hassli. Hassli would end up scoring in the 77 minute to tie the score at 1-1. And when Freddy Montero received a pass in the box, he turned, dribbled to his right, and put a shot right under keeper Stefan Frei's arm. In the Sounders would bring on subs Andy Rose and Mauro Rosales and take off Tiffert and Cato respectivley, while Toronto took off Eric Avila and brought on Luis Silva. The whistle would blow with the score Sounders 2 Tornto 1. Montero took the match ball and manager King was very pleased. " My guys played well out there," he said at the post-match press conference. " I'm really proud of the fight tis team showed to score a goal in the final 10 minutes" When Montero was asked about the goal, he said " It is always great to score a goal. It was so much sweeter this time because it was the game winner."

Man of the Match: Freddy Montero, Striker, Seattle Sounders

News and Notes
Johnson back in training: Striker Eddie Johnson is back in training, the Sounders head trainer has informed the media. he told King to use Johnson carefully, as it will be about 2 weeks before he is at full health. King has not given any indication on how he will use Johnson.

Last edited by kjking; 11-10-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2012, 04:24 PM   #262
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0

Definitely not trying to rain on your parade, but Freddy speaks english
Old 11-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #263
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
Definitely not trying to rain on your parade, but Freddy speaks english
OK thanks ill change it. I didnt know that.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #264
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

Season 1 with Liverpool is complete. I finished a surprising 4th in the Premier League after a red hot finish. Suarez has become one of my favorite players to use.

I bought Sahin from Real Madrid to keep him in Mercyside. I sold Assaidi for 15 million pounds after he had a great season. I'm trying to sell Andy Carroll, but nobody is biting.

I found the future replacement for Gerrard (this actually makes me sad). A 16 year old CAM that came in from my Youth Squad at 74 overall and a potential of 90-94.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »