Home

Fun teams for FIFA 13 Career mode

This is a discussion on Fun teams for FIFA 13 Career mode within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Fun teams for FIFA 13 Career mode

Hi folks,

A few different scenario's / things I have tried...

1) My flatmate is a Pompey fan so I thought have a crack with them, I adjusted the leagues so 'likely' teams from each this season would go up and down in England... So relegated Pompey to league 2 etc...

They have about £200k budget and half the squad is loanees. This set as strict management. In six seasons they where back in the PL. Utilising free transfers is a top way to do things by the way. I got sacked after a poor run in the PL, and carried on my adventure with Gillingham from League 1 to PL then Cardiff and retiring at Norwich - keeping them in the PL.

2) I also (through the creation centre) added in teams, well known in the Champions League / Europa League that are missing in Fifa such as Cluj, BATE, Shakthar, Fenerbache etc and stick them in some smaller European leagues, so they are likely to qualify for UCL or UEL in the game.

3) Although I don't really play in the Scottish leagues, although being Scottish I have the Scottish 1st Division downloaded from Creation Centre and have it in Career Mode. Although you can't promote/Relegate adds some young Scottish players into the mix.

4) Have also done a campaign in the A-League in Australia. It's a great watch so took Wellington and managed to win 5 out of 7 seasons. Took me seven seasons to remotely get a job application accepted in England (or anywhere really), as they thought A-League clearly was just pants!! (not true)

--

Now that I have 'retired' from my Pompey to Norwich run, wonder what to do next? I like to start low down etc and work a 'rep' bit more realistic to real life!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #50
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

After playing in several leagues, my favorite thus far is the NPower Championship. Game to game it seems everything changes. The teams are so close that within two games you can go from 6th to 16th. Throw in relegation and the play-off and you have the perfect league.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:06 AM   #51
Just started!

OVR: 1

I've started one with Boca Juniors, but because you can't be in the Argentinian league, so I put them in the Npower Championship and I am hoping to get them promoted. I have also put River Plate in there so that I have a rival team to play against.

I also have a very fun career mode with Lazio. I am top after 12 games. I signed Pirlo for £10m from Juventus, Hangeland for £1m from Fulham and Pizcsek for £2.5m from Borrusia Dortmaund. Bossing the league but can't seem to win in Euro League with 3 points from 3 games all draws. But beat rivals Roma 3-1 which was very pleasing but there was some fighting after the game between fans apparently
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #52
Just started!

in my career mode i wanted to be a pretty decent club with an average amount of money and decent player so i went with Zenit St. Peters-burg seems a fun team to be quite fair im in year 2016 i have re-jigged the team no created players or financial takeovers in the year 2016 this is my team and bench
Felipe Ramos - 92
Phillip Lahm - 85
Vinent Kompany - 87
Sergio Ramos - 87
Jordi Alba - 85
Axel Witsel - 90
Julian Michel - 92
Kevin De Bruyne - 86
Christiano Ronaldo - 92
Sergio Aguero - 90
Gareth Bale - 95 (Highest rated out of all players on the database on my career)
BENCH
Roman Wiedenfeller - 82
Luiz Suarez - 89
Angel Di Maria - 88
and a bunch of 16 year old youth players

My Stats with them in 4 seasons
League Title: Won 4 times
Russian Cup: Won 2 times
Continental Cup: Won Champions League 3 times
Biggest win: 10-0 vs Salzburg
Biggest loss: 3-0 vs FC Bayern
Biggest transfer fee: Christiano Ronaldo £76Million
Played:196 Won:152 Drew:29 Lost:15 Scored:480 Conceded:134
i do play on World Class for career mode to
Old 04-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #53
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Blunted
I've had a lot of fun starting in a low league and working my way up to a big time club. My managing career so far..

Suwon Bluewings
2012/13: 21-5-7 Lost in K-League final
2013/14: 21-9-3 Third place in K-League
2014/15: 24-2-6 K-League Champions
2015/16: 22-7-3 K-League Champions

SC Bastia
2016/17: 33-13-17 Third place in Ligue 2, gained promotion to Ligue1
2017/18: 15-4-13 Left the club in 10th place in Ligue 1

Liverpool
2017/18: 6-5-7 Finished 10th in BPL
2018/19: 16-3-0 Currently in second place in BPL

I simulated all of 2015/16 except for the K-League Championship, and most of the ending to the 2017/18 BPL season after I arrived at Liverpool.

My biggest transfer fee paid was $25.5M for Neymar, and biggest fee received was $21.5M for Shelvey. Both happened in my first and only transfer period so far with Liverpool.
How the heck you get Neymar for 25.5m?
Old 04-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
How the heck you get Neymar for 25.5m?
To be honest, I can't really remember. If I had to guess, I probably included a player with the deal, but I can't remember who it was on Liverpool. I stopped playing that career over a month ago.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #55
Rookie

love Boca Juniors, and thanx for the team ideas in this thread mates!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2013, 12:22 PM   #56
Just started!

I am doing a Pompey thread for two reasons; firstly as you can probably tell by my name i am a pompey fan and secondly because they have just sorted out the financial situation so i don't have to play with players who don't play for them anymore. It is very fun as they are expected to finish mid-table but have some players who could carry the team higher.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »