Home

Official FIFA 14 Custom Team Tactics (AI) Thread

This is a discussion on Official FIFA 14 Custom Team Tactics (AI) Thread within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official FIFA 14 Custom Team Tactics (AI) Thread

I'm playing on Xbox 360. I tried it again, and just as I hit advance through the 2 set-up menus, it freezes on the load-up screen (the screen where it's building the season and what not, where all the sky sports articles about transfers and the new manager appear). This happened all 3 times I tried it, which hints to me that the game is about to set the CM up with custom squads, but fails just freezes.

I tried what you said Krebstar, with loading the squad file and going straight to CM, and I tried it while not connected internet, same freezing problem. I searched online, and while there is only a few people complaining about this sort of thing, I'm not the only one.

Has anyone experienced this and knows a way to get past it? I really want to try this game with the CTT's. I want to give it one last chance, as it has really frustrated me and I feel like I have wasted my money on it. Hell now it looks like the game doesn't even want me to give it a chance with this freezing lark!
Old 10-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #90
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro94
I'm playing on Xbox 360. I tried it again, and just as I hit advance through the 2 set-up menus, it freezes on the load-up screen (the screen where it's building the season and what not, where all the sky sports articles about transfers and the new manager appear). This happened all 3 times I tried it, which hints to me that the game is about to set the CM up with custom squads, but fails just freezes.

I tried what you said Krebstar, with loading the squad file and going straight to CM, and I tried it while not connected internet, same freezing problem. I searched online, and while there is only a few people complaining about this sort of thing, I'm not the only one.

Has anyone experienced this and knows a way to get past it? I really want to try this game with the CTT's. I want to give it one last chance, as it has really frustrated me and I feel like I have wasted my money on it. Hell now it looks like the game doesn't even want me to give it a chance with this freezing lark!
That's odd. Is your FIFA 14 installed on the HDD? That might be a factor. Mine isn't installed and Customized Squads work fine.

Thanks for the response Kreb, I'll try it out today and let you guys know.
UPDATE: Just updated my squads and as Kreb has previously stated, CTTs are in fact saved in your profile so the only thing you'd have to do is assign the tactics again. Cheers

Last edited by rai27; 10-18-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:43 AM   #91
Rookie

Hi all,

i try yesterday some matches with ctt in cm. i dont know why the passing accuracy from the cpu goes down to 65% for the most of the matches. i play this with slider from gonira. after i remove the sliders it goes high to 75 or 80.

Do sombody have the same?

If i go with the slider back to standard (only speed, accelaration and gk ability change to the sliders from gonira) the game feels good.

also one more question for you krebstar. do you dont think that the different in passing is not to less. They are all beetween 5-25 why not higher differents to the different tactics?

second you have all aggression of 50 why? i know from the german league some teams are playing more aggression some not? do you try differents between this?

one more question from me noob: do the cpu change the tactic in the game if he is behind? if yes happens this also with ctt's?

Last edited by Flohghurette; 10-19-2013 at 06:47 AM. Reason: change
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2013, 01:47 PM   #92
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flohghurette
also one more question for you krebstar. do you dont think that the different in passing is not to less. They are all beetween 5-25 why not higher differents to the different tactics?

second you have all aggression of 50 why? i know from the german league some teams are playing more aggression some not? do you try differents between this?

one more question from me noob: do the cpu change the tactic in the game if he is behind? if yes happens this also with ctt's?
What setting is between 5-25 for all of them?

Aggression in the game this year just means they press more, not that they foul more. The fouling is broken, so raising the aggression does nothing.

The CPU does seem to change tactics during the game, but their base remains at the custom one.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #93
Rookie

ooppsss i take the wrong word. i mean the spead in the england sheet as example all between 5-25.

ok that aggression means pressing i dont know. do you test it?
Old 10-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #94
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flohghurette
ooppsss i take the wrong word. i mean the spead in the england sheet as example all between 5-25.

ok that aggression means pressing i dont know. do you test it?
It's so teams don't play too fast. FIFA naturally programs the game to be unrealistic and fast as hell. This counters that.

I tested aggression at 100, and it just means teams press and "tackle harder", but it didn't result in a higher amount of fouls. So, they're at 50, and it works for me.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #95
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Not sure if anyone inputs them (I do), but I did some slight updates to English League 1 and League 2.

Watched some highlights, and assigned some different tactics to give those divisions more variety.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 03:27 PM   #96
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
It's so teams don't play too fast. FIFA naturally programs the game to be unrealistic and fast as hell. This counters that.

I tested aggression at 100, and it just means teams press and "tackle harder", but it didn't result in a higher amount of fouls. So, they're at 50, and it works for me.
The only way this improves fouls is if you are playing on PC and adjust all players balance rating down to 1. Then this aggressivness ramps up foul calls.

I guess this would be possible on consoles as well, but that would require some insane dedication to change every player's balance individually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »