Home

Official FIFA 14 Custom Team Tactics (AI) Thread

This is a discussion on Official FIFA 14 Custom Team Tactics (AI) Thread within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #97
Rookie

toyo301985's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official FIFA 14 Custom Team Tactics (AI) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
The only way this improves fouls is if you are playing on PC and adjust all players balance rating down to 1. Then this aggressivness ramps up foul calls.

I guess this would be possible on consoles as well, but that would require some insane dedication to change every player's balance individually.
really??? there's a software to edit the player's balance?
Old 10-21-2013, 09:37 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Not sure if anyone inputs them (I do), but I did some slight updates to English League 1 and League 2.

Watched some highlights, and assigned some different tactics to give those divisions more variety.
I do! My career is currently managing Oxford Utd in League 2, so these are much appreciated. Cheers!

If you don't mind me asking, who did you change? I suppose I could also go back and compare myself, unless you have the info handy.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:38 AM   #99
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverarity
I do! My career is currently managing Oxford Utd in League 2, so these are much appreciated. Cheers!

If you don't mind me asking, who did you change? I suppose I could also go back and compare myself, unless you have the info handy.
I had it, but I don't think I do any longer.

Off the top of my head, and from looking at the spreadsheet, I'd say:

League 1
Brentford
Leyton Orient
Peterborough United
Rotherham United
Sheffield United
Wolverhampton

Leauge 2
Burton Albion
Chesterfield
Morecambe
Morecambe
Southend United
Old 10-22-2013, 10:02 AM   #100
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo301985
really??? there's a software to edit the player's balance?
There is software to make edits to everything about the player in the player db. I've changed everything from speed, agility, acceleration, aggression, long shot ability, tackling ability, etc.

It also makes it possible to edit teams. Which is what I did with Krebstar's fantastic custom tactics. I went in and edited every single team so that what is in Krebstar's excel template is the default strategy for all the teams in my season. I dont even have to deal with setting up custom team tactics.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #101
Rookie

angelacos's Arena

I have noticed that with default CTTs, CPU teams are having high aggressions and ninja tackling, why don't we lower these values. Let's make the highest setting for aggression at 50 for teams like Dortmund who plays with high pressure IRL and lesser for teams that don't emphasize on too much pressure?

Also we are having difficulties with teams playing too close in the middle of the park. How about putting the width setting to a min of 50 for those teams that play narrow and we increase the width for those who plays wider? We could then use the width slider to play around with the overall gameplay?

What do you think of the idea Krebster? Just a thought to open up the play more. Anyways I would like to say a big thank you for your effort to make FIFA more enjoyable.

Twitch ID: angelacos79
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #102
Rookie

toyo301985's Arena

hey krebstar. I have a request. I'm playing a Career Manager with FC Barcelona, and I want it to play like when Rijkaard was the manager. which advice you can give me to modificate the tactics? thanks
Old 11-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #103
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelacos
I have noticed that with default CTTs, CPU teams are having high aggressions and ninja tackling, why don't we lower these values. Let's make the highest setting for aggression at 50 for teams like Dortmund who plays with high pressure IRL and lesser for teams that don't emphasize on too much pressure?

Also we are having difficulties with teams playing too close in the middle of the park. How about putting the width setting to a min of 50 for those teams that play narrow and we increase the width for those who plays wider? We could then use the width slider to play around with the overall gameplay?

What do you think of the idea Krebster? Just a thought to open up the play more. Anyways I would like to say a big thank you for your effort to make FIFA more enjoyable.
At this point, I just want to be able to play the game. So, you're welcome to try and test all you'd like.

But as for width, that effects the defense. So, those low width settings are for teams who just get behind the ball and make it impossible to get into the box. Usually less skilled sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo301985
hey krebstar. I have a request. I'm playing a Career Manager with FC Barcelona, and I want it to play like when Rijkaard was the manager. which advice you can give me to modificate the tactics? thanks
I have no idea how he managed, but tactic setting descriptions are in the first post.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #104
Just started!

Ok I've been using these custom tactics for about a week. Absolutely brilliant. I got some slider settings too. I love the changes to the game with these custom tactics. I've only changed them for man utd as that's who I support. The game play is alot more real now

I do have some problems though.

Every single shot on goal or a cross into the box is wide, over the bar, past the post or over hit.

This is making it so hard on world class mode as I can barely score a goal. I can pass my way through defences and around the box I can dictate play. But I just can't get a shot on target or a cross into the box. I usually end up getting beat 1 or 2 nil. Or mostly drawing.

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks,
Aaron.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »