Home

Transfer Window Query

This is a discussion on Transfer Window Query within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2014, 07:51 AM   #1
Rookie

boblight24's Arena

OVR: 4
Transfer Window Query

I 'managed' in MLS for 2 seasons and recently made the move to Allsvenskan. Which transfer window is more crucial for European teams? I am still working on getting the hang of the windows. I just started looking at players that had been listed as opposed to every player, it sure makes it easier to buy them if their team wants to sell them, a lot less $$! I also started looking at free agents. I managed to get two 18 year olds, both 67 overall for free basically.

I'm kicking myself now because I have been wary of seeking out players to get on loan for some reason, but it's a great way to get some young, eager talent without breaking the bank.

As an American who loves baseball (free agency) I have to break from the mold of, "let's empty the bank to fill the roster (NYY)." I've started looking at my team before the window opens and seeing what I need and more importantly what I don't, there's no sense in going after a LW, if I have 5 on the roster 3 of which are 1st team worthy. UNLESS - it's an upgrade, in which case I would need to turn and burn on of the guys on my roster.

I love this game!! (FIFA 13 that is.)
"A two count is routine. You kick out at two if you aren’t done. Kicking out at one is a MESSAGE. It says NO in capital letters. A middle finger. A promise that the other man is going to have to kill you if they’re going to put you down." ~ Brandon Stroud
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Transfer Window Query

Summer window is where you see most of the big money moves and where teams get most of their new players.January window is usually used for bigger teams to add one or two missing pieces, offload some scarcely used players, especially on loan, and for smaller teams to try and get those "saviors" who can get them to safety, European competitions etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »