Home

Pro.5 - The Purgatory Between Professional & World Class

This is a discussion on Pro.5 - The Purgatory Between Professional & World Class within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2015, 08:16 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Pro.5 - The Purgatory Between Professional & World Class

I have made the following changes and had great results

Lowed the CPU passing speed down to 40 as they seemed to zip it around way to fast then i could

Second i play on slow speed

Thirdly I put my pass error from 0 up to 20 to make things more realistic.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:50 AM   #18
Banned

using my updated sliders from this set.

I was leyton orient vs Bolton in the Capital One Cup

Lost 2-1 after Extra Time

Stats are pretty realistic for a team two divisions higher
Leyton - Bolton
Shots 6-14
Possession 46-54
Corners - 3-6
Fouls 4-3
Old 09-29-2015, 09:06 AM   #19
Banned

For sake of comparision im at home to oxford in league two in my next match

Currenlty 0-0 at the break

Shots 6-3
Possession 47-53
Corners 2-1
Fouls 3-1
Old 09-29-2015, 09:55 AM   #20
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
Yeh i play on slow and it still seems fast some games.
You have to slow the play down yourself which i like , take a breather kinda. how the EPL can be
Yes.. I noticed that but I found myself trying to play fast pace and not slowing down with Liverpool. I liked it

btw.. I played on 9 minutes slow

My passing was really accurate if you go by the match facts but orion said not to pay attention to that and really I don't anymore but I felt very accurate when passing.

one thing I noticed on these sliders is the cpu seem to take me on 1 v 1 on a lot more to get by me like playing against human online or something.. or maybe it was the team.. not sure but yeah they took me on 1 v 1 more often than not going right after me playing fast as well.

the people complaining about CPU attack should maybe try these because the CPU attacked me non stop on these sliders... and did it so many different ways from what I'm use to seeing

Last edited by stevostl; 09-29-2015 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-03-2015, 06:51 PM   #21
Just started!

These are definitely my favourite sliders on these boards for FIFA 16. Wonder if the new patch (on PC at least) changes things?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2015, 08:32 AM   #22
Rookie

What game speed do you play with?
This is an interesting concept, but my first test game with it isn't too promising. Seems to have nerfed the CPU way too much, unfortunately.

World Class
6 minutes
Normal Speed

Finland(me) 3-0 Czech Republic

Shots 5-2

Shots on Target 4-1

Posession 53-47

Tackles: 6-14

Pass Accuracy:89-82

The stats indicate a closer match than it was. CPU was not threatening at all, my passing was incredibly clinical, and I seemed to win every single battle for a loose ball. It may be due to playing a possession style with custom tactics, or maybe it was just an anomaly of a game. I'll try a few more before completely dismissing this, as a solution to the broken state of world class is something I desperately want to find. I'm nowhere near good enough to play on legendary, and professional, while fun, is simply too easy.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:06 AM   #23
Rookie

Second game, this time a league match. set speed to slow and added a minute to half length up to 7.

CPU was much more threatening this time, though I still dominated possession and passing.

FSV Frankfurt(me) 3-1 MSV Duisburg

Shots 5-6

Shots on Target 3-4

Possession 57-43

Tackles 4-17

Pass Accuracy: 91-78

I think maybe GK ability needs to go up, they have made one save on 7 shots in two games. It should also be noted that I am playing on PC and the latest patch may have fiddled with things. I have not read patch notes at all. This latest game felt really good, however, and I think a bit more time with it will prove fruitful.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:33 AM   #24
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

I've never seen any measurable effect on cpu goalkeepers by using the GK ability slider. It's only able to influence a small amount. If you make the GK ability slider anything other than zero, then you aren't even using these sliders anymore and have made your own. The whole identity of the sliders is the two values set to zero.

It should speak volumes that a GK tied Timmy's save record with the slider set to zero. Nobody seemed to notice that. The GK may feel like they aren't playing better but numbers don't lie, and they actually seem to improve their overall performance with these sliders (probably in response to increased chances).

FWIW I abandoned these sliders for my own personal use long ago. I prefer default sliders as I feel "tweaking" sliders is about the slipperiest slope you can get. You'll start obsessing over two clicks here or there and eventually ruin the game for yourself. That's why we need "difficulty" sliders and not "gameplay" sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »