Home

Pro.5 - The Purgatory Between Professional & World Class

This is a discussion on Pro.5 - The Purgatory Between Professional & World Class within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2015, 03:05 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Pro.5 - The Purgatory Between Professional & World Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
If I played with these sliders, I would keep them identical to what they are. And I would recommend to anybody, as a favor and not as a criticism, that they stop using sliders altogether unless the values involved are 0, 50, or 100.

I currently use default sliders and refuse to make any changes to them because I am able to understand that I have zero idea what I'm doing and I'm biased. The things I want to change about this game (and by extension every FIFA I've ever played) aren't even close to fixed by sliders. The ONLY exception is that I'm a big fan of clicking CPU Accel to 49. That is the one change I think is necessary to even the playing field on World Class or above. In spite of that statement, I play fully default and my results match everybody else's at different times. I have blowouts, I have dead even matches, I have snoozefests, I have back and forth shockers. It's random, people...and sliders aren't gonna help that.

That being said, if you enjoy these sliders, I'm glad I was able to help. Thank you everybody for your feedback and hopefully if you're still tweaking sliders, you give these a shot.

Yep, my idea too. Using default sliders and won't go back anytime soon. I realized they didn't solve my problems and instead, they could even result in new problems.

I did managed to create some legendary sliders, but to make a slow pace game, cpu has to be nerfed down too much, and the game gets too easy. I hate that. Instead I'm playing world class and till now I find it susprisingly good, as long as I play patiently and accept that I can't win all time.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:39 AM   #34
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
Yep, my idea too. Using default sliders and won't go back anytime soon. I realized they didn't solve my problems and instead, they could even result in new problems.

I did managed to create some legendary sliders, but to make a slow pace game, cpu has to be nerfed down too much, and the game gets too easy. I hate that. Instead I'm playing world class and till now I find it susprisingly good, as long as I play patiently and accept that I can't win all time.
do you really think there's much a difference between WC and Legendary? Honestly, I can't tell.

Plus, I've got tournaments going, both with the same team, but one is WC and one is Legendary... and the results are almost identical!
Old 10-15-2015, 10:40 AM   #35
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm curious, what have people noticed with User marking at 55 vs having it at 50?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 01:03 PM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp
do you really think there's much a difference between WC and Legendary? Honestly, I can't tell.

Plus, I've got tournaments going, both with the same team, but one is WC and one is Legendary... and the results are almost identical!
At the beginning I thought the same way. In fact, I was even thinking that WC was worse than Legendary. Still, Iīm playing WC now and find it quite balanced and in some way, fair to my skill. Legendary isa bit more unforgiven, maybe not too much, but it is. Also, on default sliders, CPU has a bigger advantage on sprint and physicallity (wrong spelling?) than on WC. Itīs just my opinion anyway, it all depends on the way we play and sliders we use.
At the end of the day, the experience has been great, so I can say I found my settings sweet spot to enjoy the game .
Old 10-16-2015, 05:11 AM   #37
Just started!

These sliders are the first that I've actually been able to play on wc. No matter which sliders I tried I couldn't get near the ball and was getting me frustrated with the whole fifa16 experience. With these I'm actually able to play still win lose and drawn so these are perfect for me. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2015, 06:34 PM   #38
Rookie

I am playing career mode with these sliders, suit me very well. Well done mate, keep up the good work!
Old 11-27-2015, 08:55 AM   #39
Rookie

I've only played three games, but so far these sliders have worked well for me! The results have been varied and pretty realistic I think. I'm playing as Doncaster down in League 1.

Game 1: 0-1 (L)
Game 2: 5-4 (W)
Game 3: 2-0 (W)

In the first game we struggled away. It just felt like an off match (which happens IRL). Game 2 was open a free-flowing the entire time and it was definitely a game we should have won even though they managed to make it close. Game 3 was just pure domination.

It's interesting to me that setting the CPU GK to 0 doesn't seem to completely throw the game out of balance. The CPU GK continues to make plenty of good saves, so I'm not sure it affects their diving/saving ability. However, I've noticed they are much less able to cope with crosses and corner kicks. Before it seemed like the CPU GK would catch every single corner kick I took unless I placed it ridiculously far out. Now, the GK rarely catches anything.

Anyway, really enjoying the game so far again! Thanks for posting these radical sliders!
Old 12-29-2015, 01:44 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 4

I had a fun game, but maybe not a fair one.

I'm a couple years in my career mode where my much over powering Juventus team took on a middling, but high scoring Roma team.

5 Goal 0
10 Shots 5
7 SOT 3
5 Saves 4

I really enjoyed being able to actually build up plays and complete longer passes. The other team wasn't threatening at all, but I'm not sure if that's the sliders or the actual team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »