Home

Hardcore Simulation FIFA 16 Sliders

This is a discussion on Hardcore Simulation FIFA 16 Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2015, 06:11 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hardcore Simulation FIFA 16 Sliders

Thanks! Im trying the set out in a few hrs again. I might try using a lower ranked team. But The game was still enjoyable tho.

I really doubt Im too good. Like I said these games I need to have a larger test pool. I played I think just 5 yesterday and each w different lines/ variations. But its a good starting point.

The one change I have vs your sliders are the Injury freq and Inj severity (which I think shouldnt affect gameplay on the pitch, as well as a bit lower on the keepers (as I am seeing less spiderman shots), which shouldnt still affect the attack pressure from the AI. I am currently just playing friendlies. Will start a CM soon.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:03 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche
Thanks! Im trying the set out in a few hrs again. I might try using a lower ranked team. But The game was still enjoyable tho.

I really doubt Im too good. Like I said these games I need to have a larger test pool. I played I think just 5 yesterday and each w different lines/ variations. But its a good starting point.

The one change I have vs your sliders are the Injury freq and Inj severity (which I think shouldnt affect gameplay on the pitch, as well as a bit lower on the keepers (as I am seeing less spiderman shots), which shouldnt still affect the attack pressure from the AI. I am currently just playing friendlies. Will start a CM soon.
Do you play with assisted controls?

Just played WBA vs ManUtd (CPU) friendly with this set:

User/CPU
Sprint Speed - 49/49
Acceleration - 48/50
Shot Error - 60/45
Pass Error- 50/52
Shot Speed- 48/48
Pass Speed - 49/48
Injury Freq - 65/65
Injury Severity - 40/40
GK Ability- 49/51
Marking- 60/70
Run Frequency - 5/5
Line Height - 55/55
Line Length - 45/45
Line Width - 45/45
FB Positioning - 65/65
FT Control - 60/60

These were the stats:

Score 3 -1
Shots 15 - 17
On target 11 - 6
Possession 49 - 51
Tackles 18 - 19
Fouls 1 - 2
Offsides 2 - 1
Corners 4 - 7
Pass accuracy 84 - 86

Felt very fast paced (I guess because friendlies gameplay is more arcade). Plenty of attacks and shots. Almost no fouls (v1.04 to blame for sure). You should try it on CM.

Scored my first overhead shot! (2-1). Just uploaded last part of the game.

Keep in touch!

Last edited by ricardodc; 12-04-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:04 PM   #59
Rookie

Thanks! Ill give them a try. Maybe its time to fire up a new CM.
One question, are you seeing the AI just run past you with that accel advantage? I need to test a bit more, but I saw my players getting burnt by the wings and no way of reaching the AI with a play that usually ends up with a AI cross (and Vice versa, the AI defenders would always catch up to me), granted I need more testing.

I was actually going to ask you about increasing the RunFreq. At 1/1 the game was a bit too slow for me (I actually play shorter games), so I upped it to 5/5 and 10/10 and both felt a bit better.

Don't get me wrong, they have been very enjoyable games. Will keep checking your updated sliders

Edit: I had 4 games with the exact same conditions (Liverpool vs ChelseaCPU. The first game I lost 2-0, they dominated me big time. the next was 0-0, I could barely get good shots off, then the next game was 1-1 got a lot of shots off but off mark. Then for some reason the next I won 4-0. Seems sometimes when you score the AI does some tactical change and you can get them off guard over and over. I had fun will all tho.

Quick question, is there a diff playing Home or Away

Last edited by El Niche; 12-03-2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:27 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche
Thanks! Ill give them a try. Maybe its time to fire up a new CM.
I usually test sliders in CM games. They don't feel as arcade as friendlies.

Quote:
One question, are you seeing the AI just run past you with that accel advantage? I need to test a bit more, but I saw my players getting burnt by the wings and no way of reaching the AI with a play that usually ends up with a AI cross (and Vice versa, the AI defenders would always catch up to me), granted I need more testing.
There's no problem with wingers with pace and momentum go past defenders and not being catch up. That happens all the time in real football, so it needs to happen also in FIFA. What is wrong is slow players go past fast defenders or fast wingers being catch all the time by defenders. You can check my videos and see if you notice anything wrong in that aspect.

Quote:
I was actually going to ask you about increasing the RunFreq. At 1/1 the game was a bit too slow for me (I actually play shorter games), so I upped it to 5/5 and 10/10 and both felt a bit better.
Already put it 5/5 in the last set tested. Don't see it getting any higher. IRL players don't run all the time. They need to keep their energy for the all 90 minutes. So, IRL run frequency is low.

Quote:
Quick question, is there a diff playing Home or Away
I don't make any change regarding home/away games.

Regards!

Last edited by ricardodc; 12-03-2015 at 05:51 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:39 PM   #61
MVP

I wish CPU could play many more long balls and make more fouls. Those are the big fails of FIFA 16 in my opinion. Can't see sliders fixing it.

Currently, I am just making slight adjustments mainly on "shot error/GK ability" and lines. Updating OP to current setting.

Regards!

Last edited by ricardodc; 12-04-2015 at 12:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2015, 11:57 AM   #62
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

Haven't been able to play since Wednesday, but if we're thinking that 1.04 is the reason why fouls have disappeared, I think considering deleting the patch could be a viable solution. As I said earlier, fouls are a big part of soccer, with the potential to swing momentum in a big way. For example, I played a match on Wednesday where I gave up a free kick from about 30 yards away, and the opposing team's kick taker nailed it (can't remember which game it was). That broke a 1-1 tie. The other team ended up winning 2-1, strictly because of that free kick attempt.

If there isn't any major issues that 1.04 fixed, I'd definitely delete it in order to bring that aspect back into the game.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:44 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbeme23
Haven't been able to play since Wednesday, but if we're thinking that 1.04 is the reason why fouls have disappeared, I think considering deleting the patch could be a viable solution. As I said earlier, fouls are a big part of soccer, with the potential to swing momentum in a big way. For example, I played a match on Wednesday where I gave up a free kick from about 30 yards away, and the opposing team's kick taker nailed it (can't remember which game it was). That broke a 1-1 tie. The other team ended up winning 2-1, strictly because of that free kick attempt.

If there isn't any major issues that 1.04 fixed, I'd definitely delete it in order to bring that aspect back into the game.
I also think fouls should a big part of the game. But, I am not 100% sure v1.04 reduce it and if so can sliders correct it. Last 2 games I played, in one I had a total of 9 fouls (in a 5-3 win) and in the other 4 (in a 0-0 draw).

Keep in touch.
Old 12-04-2015, 04:25 PM   #64
MVP

Good news (I think) about the lack of fouls. Been messing around with the set to see if could increase fouls and I think I got something:

Norwich (CPU) vs Southampton

Score 0 -2 (first goal from a free-kick)
Shots 13 - 8
On target 5 - 3
Possession 51 - 49
Tackles 22 - 24
Fouls 7 - 5
Offsides 2 - 0
Corners 7 - 1
Pass accuracy 85 - 82

Set used:

User/CPU
Sprint Speed - 10/10
Acceleration - 50/52
Shot Error - 60/45
Pass Error- 50/52
Shot Speed- 48/48
Pass Speed - 46/45
Injury Freq - 66/66
Injury Severity - 40/40
GK Ability- 49/51
Marking- 60/70
Run Frequency - 5/5
Line Height - 60/60
Line Length - 45/45
Line Width - 45/45
FB Positioning - 60/60
FT Control - 60/60

I think speed/acceleration combination is the key.

Match video available on my youtube channel.

A must see goal:

Regards!

Last edited by ricardodc; 12-04-2015 at 05:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »