Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2016, 08:07 AM   #73
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quite depressing. I was going to preorder '17 to take advantage of the Amazon Prime discount but I may hold off.
Old 09-25-2016, 08:35 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

If you play on PC there's some cl.ini settings floating around that make the AI much better at combating dribblers

Last edited by FelaKuti; 09-25-2016 at 08:38 AM.
Old 09-25-2016, 08:59 AM   #75
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

I wish the community had some point of contact with the devs. Between Madden with Rex and a bunch of the dev team on twitter, and NHL with the EA NHL forums and Ben Ross answering and responding to feedback a lot of issues get addressed.

I have no idea why FIFA has virtually no community interaction. It feels arrogant at times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 09:00 AM   #76
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball_Bag
Quite depressing. I was going to preorder '17 to take advantage of the Amazon Prime discount but I may hold off.
It's still a very good representation. I still highly recommend it. I'm confident we'll get it playing even better.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:02 AM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Has anyone made EA aware of the issue on Twitter? If we can show them that yes this is a definite problem, with proof that is above and beyond the norm, then we may have a chance it gets fixed.

published in the official section of the bug forum.
but I am not hopeful that they read this, given the complaints of the last years ignored.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:11 AM   #78
Rookie

Hi Matt .. I wanted to ask if the end game is better than the demo and if you played 10 minutes who use the gameplay. Tweaking the sliders will have significant improvements? Thank you always follow. From next week I'll be back for your. Bye 👍

Inviato dal mio D6503 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2016, 10:02 AM   #79
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball_Bag
Interesting handle you got there
Seriously though, don't misconstrue what we're saying. The game overall is really good, and I would definitely buy it, hell I don't even experience bursting, ever, with the normal way in which I play, but it is there.
Old 09-25-2016, 11:13 AM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Interesting handle you got there
Seriously though, don't misconstrue what we're saying. The game overall is really good, and I would definitely buy it, hell I don't even experience bursting, ever, with the normal way in which I play, but it is there.
Most FIFAs have been good through a few games, maybe even 1 season of career mode, but beyond that? Do you think this one will hold ub for 3+ seasons? What was the date of the final slider set for last year?

I truly believe FIFA is, by design, meant to be enjoyed in small helpings and against another human. The offline modes are just a vestigial remnant of its origins, they are there and at first glance seem to be a crucial component, but the deeper you dig the more apparent the lack of attention to detail is.

Last edited by TeleTex82; 09-25-2016 at 11:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »