Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2016, 09:43 AM   #1081
Rookie

markor's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

47/49 Acc defiantly is the best to minimize bursting but comes at a high price in my opinion. Using holiday set with 47/49 It creates too fast of a tempo to the game and like I posted previsoluy the cpu is winning every 50/50 or even 60/40 ball. Not to mention the super tight and relentless marking by the cpu even in my own 1/3 of the pitch. From my testing so far the -2 diff on Acc is creating some sort of aggression on both sides of the ball for all types of cpu teams that I haven't seen otherwise.

After all the diffrent numbers I tried, 47/48.5 would be the ideal lol.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 09:48 AM   #1082
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maraun
i play with semi-manual and classic defending.
The thing, that oftens happen to me is, that i pressure a player with X (PS4), and let the button go 2-3 metres in front of the player, but my man has the swing and bounces onto the player or continues to run in the opponents direction. Even when the player clearly have passed the ball away. what happens then, is an easy double pass, with my main attacker out of the play, while 5 metres behind.
maybe this happens to others too and can be a possibility for so many player out of position sometimes on defense.
I see what you are saying but i even select players away from the ball carrier (CF or CB) to see if the midfiled behaves badly because of me, but no, they do that same stupid thing where the CAM plays like a CDM and the CDM plays like a CAM.

Im almost ditching my beloved 4-3-3 for a 4-4-2 whitout CDM or CAM, just two CM´s! At least i wouldn´t be bothered by the CDM being always where he is not supposed to... (in front of the CB).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelaKuti
I feel like striker movement is really bad in this game, there's basically no movement at all. Just standing with the back to goal in midfield.
You need to up the run frequency, i feel the same with the low run frequency used on most sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _hanamichi
hey guys i found that if you happen to increase sprint speed and ft control with normal speed the game seems a tad more physical and as a result more fouls.

i've tested 83/84 Sprint Speed, 49 Acceleration, 100 FT Control with the current set on legendary to get a result of:

WEST HAM 2 - 1 CHELSEA
shots 14 10
shots ot 5 5
possession 41% 59%
tackles 22 24
fouls 5 7
yellow cards 3 2
red cards 1 0
injuries 0 1
offsides 1 1
corners 4 4

the fouls and bookings are the standout for me but i'm still testing...btw it was a great game beating chelsea with a 10-man west ham side in cm.
83/84 sprint on normal look´s like football on steroids, and beating big teams seems to be rather normal, compared to small teams (those are the one that gives me more trouble, don´t know why...).

Last edited by nunogomes; 10-07-2016 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:03 AM   #1083
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
It's getting there:

10 min match, very physical, 1 red card. Mangala from hero to zero.
Playing it close to the chest this year it seems? Where do you stand with things this morning?

Is the 'holiday set' posted anywhere? Or do I need to get back to the '16 thread for that (and copy exactly?)?
Old 10-07-2016, 10:06 AM   #1084
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Playing it close to the chest this year it seems? Where do you stand with things this morning?

Is the 'holiday set' posted anywhere? Or do I need to get back to the '16 thread for that (and copy exactly?)?
I took one night off to test. Actually typing up Set #3 right now. It's a combo of the Set #2 and Holiday Set.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:10 AM   #1085
MVP

OVR: 6

One thing I want to caution here.. It seems a lot of us are changing the sliders by the game. I think we need to show a bit more patience and get a collection of games on a given value before drawing hardline conclusions. I know we all want this to be working perfectly NOW, but its just not realistic. We need to see games vs. a variety of teams. There should be some unpredictability. Sure if you're beating 5 star teams each and every game, it is a concern. But I personally want a set where you can sneak up and beat any team, and conversely lose to any team, depending on your current form.

Just a thought, keep it up all!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #1086
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by markor
47/49 Acc defiantly is the best to minimize bursting but comes at a high price in my opinion. Using holiday set with 47/49 It creates too fast of a tempo to the game and like I posted previsoluy the cpu is winning every 50/50 or even 60/40 ball. Not to mention the super tight and relentless marking by the cpu even in my own 1/3 of the pitch. From my testing so far the -2 diff on Acc is creating some sort of aggression on both sides of the ball for all types of cpu teams that I haven't seen otherwise.

After all the diffrent numbers I tried, 47/48.5 would be the ideal lol.......
No. You need to increase CPU pass error to slow them down bc it is linked to the acceleration (Matt and I have seen this -- it works). Try 60 CPU pass error with the 47/49 accel. The sliders are connected to each other. That's why you are feeling this way. Just keep sprint balanced at 50/50 bc 51/50 causes bursting. I, and others here, have dominated matches w/ these settings.

Last edited by Josam27o7; 10-07-2016 at 10:54 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:54 AM   #1087
Rookie

Long-time lurker, moved to post only because of how good set 2 can play...
When the game cooperates, set 2 has been mostly great--I've had some of the best, most even Fifa games I can recall with this set. The main issue I'm having, and I'm not sure if this is affected by sliders, is that my strikers more or less refuse to go into the box and will wander around midfield way too often, more or less killing attacks since I'll get to the point where there is no one to pass to--is this a universal issue or perhaps down to my playing with Barnet (i.e. low quality strikers)?
Apart from that issue (and this year's version of adaptive difficulty, which feels like a mess), cheers for set 2!
Old 10-07-2016, 10:58 AM   #1088
Rookie

EvertonianSteeler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
One thing I want to caution here.. It seems a lot of us are changing the sliders by the game. I think we need to show a bit more patience and get a collection of games on a given value before drawing hardline conclusions. I know we all want this to be working perfectly NOW, but its just not realistic. We need to see games vs. a variety of teams. There should be some unpredictability. Sure if you're beating 5 star teams each and every game, it is a concern. But I personally want a set where you can sneak up and beat any team, and conversely lose to any team, depending on your current form.

Just a thought, keep it up all!

Another thing I think we could all try is to set up a test CM with the same team and all play the exact same matches to see what if anything interesting comes up.

For example some peoples play styles may be affecting things in a different way. Also might be easier to spot things if we are constantly seeing same teams with the different slider values.

Just an idea .... maybe a daft one but it is Friday !!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »