Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2016, 04:37 PM   #321
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yes, please. If you're willing and able of course. I enjoyed your Southampton match, but I do see the gaps in the midfield that are concerning. Not much DAA though - but definitely the back line is sitting too far back.

Yes they do sit back abit maybe 55 height or 60? Yes I can stream allday tomorrow on YouTube or twitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 04:38 PM   #322
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Yes they do sit back abit maybe 55 height or 60? Yes I can stream allday tomorrow on YouTube or twitch

Let's stay with Set #1 Tweaks on the previous page and adjust from there. However, I know when I get in front of the game, I'll be tweaking on the fly, so I want to hear from who all have tested those values.
Old 09-30-2016, 04:39 PM   #323
Rookie

I'm at work now, and won't be home for the next 10 hours...so I prob won't be able to check out all the new tweaks in your above post tonight, Matt. Let me know if you see anything, and I might even stream tomorrow.
Old 09-30-2016, 04:45 PM   #324
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Let's stay with Set #1 Tweaks on the previous page and adjust from there. However, I know when I get in front of the game, I'll be tweaking on the fly, so I want to hear from who all have tested those values.

Ok am testing what's on the list ATM but the driven low shot is op 1 on 1 with the GK is pretty much a goal with r1 and driven low so think shoot error at some point should go up and for streaming I'm from the uk so what times are you on here etc as I know a lot of you are from the us

Old 09-30-2016, 04:45 PM   #325
MVP

Hey Matt do you notice framerate stutters in your camera settings? I notice every now and again..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 04:53 PM   #326
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Hey Matt do you notice framerate stutters in your camera settings? I notice every now and again..

I have been seeing it myself. Using Fifa 16 default and have the digital version of FIFA downloaded, no disc.
Old 09-30-2016, 04:55 PM   #327
MVP

Interesting I'm seeing it on broadcast

Old 09-30-2016, 05:03 PM   #328
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocityy
I'm at work now, and won't be home for the next 10 hours...so I prob won't be able to check out all the new tweaks in your above post tonight, Matt. Let me know if you see anything, and I might even stream tomorrow.
Sounds good, man. I will take a look here in about an hour or so. Waiting to hear on what ES has figured out as well. I will keep a recurring line to state: "Check OP for most recent testing as of '[date]'".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Ok am testing what's on the list ATM but the driven low shot is op 1 on 1 with the GK is pretty much a goal with r1 and driven low so think shoot error at some point should go up and for streaming I'm from the uk so what times are you on here etc as I know a lot of you are from the us

I can be up at all times, especially when it comes to FIFA - if you do it on youtube, it records the stream, so thats' ideal. I know twitch has the function as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf

I do notice it on occasion, but I am playing on the PC, ultra graphics and 30 FPS locked because I can't stand the smoothness if that makes sense.

Recurring line: *Please check the OP for most recent testing as of 9/30/16"

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »