Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2016, 01:07 PM   #393
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylexy
Not bad it just needs a couple of more fouls but the problem here are the shots like I mentioned to you before. Man UTD would usually always outshoot the opposition and have like 15-20 shots

Yes I know what you mean but I could of had a lot more shots but decided to keep the ball insted, so can vary depending on how the user plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2016, 01:12 PM   #394
Banned

Hi, this is my first post here, though I followed the FIFA 16 conversation for a while recently.

I've played two matches with Set 2 already and I'm really liking the realism. I think I'll be sticking with it for a while. I'm finding it a little hard to get goals, but that could be because I played two superior teams and I'm not used to the game yet.

I do use a few different values though: First touch - 99, Shot Error - 55, Shot speed - 47, and I think the goalkeepers are too good on 45 so I'll have to try different settings. I also change to First touch - 100, Shot speed - 45, Pass speed - 38, and 20 goalkeepers when playing the women's football, which works really well.

Anyway, keep up the great work
Old 10-01-2016, 01:27 PM   #395
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylexy
Not bad it just needs a couple of more fouls but the problem here are the shots like I mentioned to you before. Man UTD would usually always outshoot the opposition and have like 15-20 shots
I've just finished a match Liverpool vs Manchester united with the slight set 2 changes I mentioned above. It was close but I lost 3-2. United just kept crossing the ball into Zlatan and my defence couldn't do anything about it - I never realized just how annoying that guy is until now!

The other I played as Slovenia against Austria and though I kept possession I couldn't get through their defence. A few times I actually got frustrated and just fired long balls up the pitch, which I never do! I lost 2-0 in the end, but didn't concede in 2nd half which i was very happy about. Playing as a low team against a top league team is going to be a nightmare
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 01:42 PM   #396
MVP

Streaming twitch aaron458f

Old 10-01-2016, 01:52 PM   #397
Rookie

Hey matt, orion, if I were to change pass speed to 40/40 but leave everything the same as set 2 will I screw anything up? I worry about pass speed, as it should feel more like a preference, but if you slowed the ball down too much the AI became really cautious in Fifa 16 and you would see a lot more tiki taka.
Old 10-01-2016, 02:16 PM   #398
MVP

First 0-0 game

Old 10-01-2016, 02:19 PM   #399
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Streaming twitch aaron458f

Watched your game against Stoke. Hard luck, I thought you were in a couple of times with Rashford but it didn't work out.

I'm wondering if the Run Frequency should be increased a little for the user?
Old 10-01-2016, 02:20 PM   #400
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I've noticed that too, and in my next match I was going to try the stay forward command in the tactics(if it's even available for forwards)
It's available for pretty much all attacking positions except for striker unfortunately. I had a thought that I was going to try later tonight (feel free to try it anyone else), I'm wondering if you set the striker to press the center backs off the ball maybe it will lead to the striker staying further forward? Dunno if it will work but it's worth a try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »