Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2016, 05:14 PM   #3993
Pro

1860fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Dabja22 thank you ersmtal for answer but where exactly I imagine the 55 for CTT they said 55 is the minimum "pressure Where exactly do I have to set to what exactly is meant thereby .. ??
Old 12-17-2016, 05:25 PM   #3994
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
In my many years of editing the gameplay code and modifying stats, gamespeed has never mattered. That's my opinion though, but all gamespeed ever does for me is animate faster or slower. Normal is hyperfast and twitchy, while fast is utter chaos.
This is just my opinion, but in years past you'd be right. For whatever reason this year's version is different.
Old 12-17-2016, 05:28 PM   #3995
Rookie

Quote:
In my many years of editing the gameplay code and modifying stats, gamespeed has never mattered. That's my opinion though, but all gamespeed ever does for me is animate faster or slower. Normal is hyperfast and twitchy, while fast is utter chaos.

FIFA's closing down is that it closes down at the wrong angles. It takes face on tackles as a priority over blocking off passing lanes. This is what you're saying about regaining possession is pretty much the only way, and I agree - it's either thru an interception or bad pass out of bounds, sometimes a long/thru ball into space. This is what I was on about a couple pages ago about pass error. In FIFA, pass error is what makes everything come together. The problem is, it makes the CPU ineffective and affects their crosses, not to mention limits the passing choices as well.

Cool find about Kamikaze dribbling. Not much to be done unfortunately, unless editing in FIFA's terrible player editor.
Whenever you get time, just watch a CPU vs CPU match on fast speed. The only thing i'd suggest to change pass speed to 25. Just watch for a few minutes. I'd be very interested to see what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2016, 06:20 PM   #3996
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The dude abides"
Whenever you get time, just watch a CPU vs CPU match on fast speed. The only thing i'd suggest to change pass speed to 25. Just watch for a few minutes. I'd be very interested to see what you think.
Like I said, it's just animation speed. Nothing to do with how the players react, etc.

Chaos, Twitchy and Composed.

Old 12-17-2016, 06:34 PM   #3997
Rookie

Quote:
Like I said, it's just animation speed. Nothing to do with how the players react, etc.

Chaos, Twitchy and Composed.
Fair enough. Thank you for taking the time to try it.
Old 12-17-2016, 09:21 PM   #3998
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Streaming some CM, will keep eye out for Loose ball ADD.

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Old 12-18-2016, 06:24 AM   #3999
Rookie

Hello guys,

first I want to say thank you! I'm new here and just got Fifa since a few weeks. I really appreciate how much effort you put into trying to make the gameplay more relastic. It's pretty awesome how this slider set and also Krebstar's CTTs can cange the experience of the game. You've all done very great work!

My current setting are:
- 10 minute halves
- World Class difficulty
- Slow Game Speed
- The Final Slilder Set 12/12/16 from the OP.

As far as I understand sliders, their configuration schould also depend on the lenght of the halftime, right? So these sliders here are actually for 10-15min halves.

I found out for myself that 10min halves are actually a little too long and I would prefer 8 minutes instead.

So my question is, what do you guys think should I adjust for 8min halves?

Thank you very much in advance. You guys are awesome!
Old 12-18-2016, 08:34 AM   #4000
Rookie

So I used to love this set of sliders but I don't know if it's the update or the most recent set or both but I can't get to grips with this at all recently. I play on full manual, WC, Slow speed 10 minute halves. Playing an NUFC CM, season 2 was on some other sets (as in previous versions of these) and I finished 7th or so. Now on S3 with these settings, I've won just 2 games and I'm in December. Lots of 0-0 results as well. Any idea what I should change?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »