Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2017, 02:00 AM   #4281
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Here's the video I mentioned above.

1. Slider set "as is"
2. First part has CTT's on for user only, default for CPU.
3. Second part has CTT's off for both User and CPU.
4. Existing Career Mode, so no squad update.
5. World Class difficulty

I felt the second part, without CTT's, played better, however it is not easy to judge the entire balance with that little of time. I will try to test some more, in particularly in the crucial match moments and times to see how the CPU responds.

I'd ask anyone to test to see if the CPU will use the "Park the Bus" or "All out Attack" mentalities relative to the match scenario. If you have to fabricate the scoreline to test this, please do so, as the sooner we know what we're up against, the better.

Thanks!
Went up against Leicester city in my Liverpool career mode using ccts . in the 42nd min Luis Hernandez makes a vicious tackle inside the box and gets sent off . I score to make it 1-0 from the penalty . around the 75th min Leicester goes all out trying to make it 1-1 . they would triple team me and force me to pass back and boot it out trying to defend for my life . It was just 1 game but seemed all good . only thing I'm really noticing is the cpu can't hit the target anymore . very poor . they actually should have won this game with the chances they had .

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2017, 06:01 AM   #4282
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Went up against Leicester city in my Liverpool career mode using ccts . in the 42nd min Luis Hernandez makes a vicious tackle inside the box and gets sent off . I score to make it 1-0 from the penalty . around the 75th min Leicester goes all out trying to make it 1-1 . they would triple team me and force me to pass back and boot it out trying to defend for my life . It was just 1 game but seemed all good . only thing I'm really noticing is the cpu can't hit the target anymore . very poor . they actually should have won this game with the chances they had .

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Leicester isn't exactly the best example as they've come to make themselves known to at times act like a ravenous pack of wolves in offense.
Their record prior to facing you along with their position in the table also matters quite a lot when it comes to understanding what drove them to react in such a manner, while this might also clarify why they voluntarily refused the victory as, whenever the AI decides to score, it will definitily do so, unless you defend legendarily, or just exceptionally well on any other level.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:46 AM   #4283
Pro

Getafe (AI) - Ovideo (2-2) 15 min WC CS slider. Game played with CTT DP at 55. Maybe a placebo game felt different, not bad but with problems...

Goal 1-1 45 min and 90+5 gift 2-2 Michu

I was behind 2-1 this image named (86 min 2-1 Getafe.) gives a good example of AI did not play Park the Bus (6 player of midfield).

And the second image is that what you call ADD ?. I can see my right-back is out of position, but he ignore ball and the man and only focus on Getafe right winger ?. The flow of the game was ok, but the defense on both sides was poor. And clearly had a sense of 2-2 goal was a gift. Shot strength seems at times nasty, as if you shoot with torpedoes !. Rematch without CTT little later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 86 min 2-1 Getafe.jpg (436.5 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg RB dont care.jpg (643.5 KB, 136 views)
Old 01-31-2017, 07:48 AM   #4284
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
Leicester isn't exactly the best example as they've come to make themselves known to at times act like a ravenous pack of wolves in offense.
Their record prior to facing you along with their position in the table also matters quite a lot when it comes to understanding what drove them to react in such a manner, while this might also clarify why they voluntarily refused the victory as, whenever the AI decides to score, it will definitily do so, unless you defend legendarily, or just exceptionally well on any other level.
Quote:
hey've come to make themselves known to at times act like a ravenous pack of wolves in offense.
This is your "wolves" in 2017 ... They scares no one .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wolf.jpg (36.2 KB, 136 views)

Last edited by andanesean; 01-31-2017 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:29 AM   #4285
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Getafe (AI) - Ovideo (2-2) 15 min WC CS slider. Game played with CTT DP at 55. Maybe a placebo game felt different, not bad but with problems...

Goal 1-1 45 min and 90+5 gift 2-2 Michu

I was behind 2-1 this image named (86 min 2-1 Getafe.) gives a good example of AI did not play Park the Bus (6 player of midfield).

And the second image is that what you call ADD ?. I can see my right-back is out of position, but he ignore ball and the man and only focus on Getafe right winger ?. The flow of the game was ok, but the defense on both sides was poor. And clearly had a sense of 2-2 goal was a gift. Shot strength seems at times nasty, as if you shoot with torpedoes !. Rematch without CTT little later.
Later...

Getafe (AI) - Ovideo (1-2) 15 min WC CS slider. Game played with ST

Again, perhaps a placebo - It feels like the game has become easier?!. I do not think that AI is as aggressive as before the update. At the same time it is as if the game has become less rigid and heavy. Is the the game better with or without CTT / TT?, I think is too early to tell needs more testing. But one thing is certain after 85 min and behind 1-2, Getafe came with the whole team forward (all out of defense)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg All out of defence.jpg (472.9 KB, 126 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2017, 11:24 AM   #4286
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

Quote:
Later...

Getafe (AI) - Ovideo (1-2) 15 min WC CS slider. Game played with ST

Again, perhaps a placebo - It feels like the game has become easier?!. I do not think that AI is as aggressive as before the update. At the same time it is as if the game has become less rigid and heavy. Is the the game better with or without CTT / TT?, I think is too early to tell needs more testing. But one thing is certain after 85 min and behind 1-2, Getafe came with the whole team forward (all out of defense)
It's not placebo, the defensive positioning is off and resulting in more opportunities to expose the CPU

That's not to say every game is now a walk over, I was on the receiving end of a 3-1 drubbing from Sassuolo a few days ago and their default team tactics are somewhat aggressive

Build Up Play
Speed 66(Balanced)
Dribbling 65(Normal)
Passing 34(Mixed)
Positioning Organised

Chance Creation
Passing 56(Normal)
Crossing 57(Normal)
Shooting 56(Normal)
Positioning Organised

Defence
Pressure 63(Medium)
Aggression 63(Press)
Team width 52(Normal)
Defender line Cover

btw Matt I've not had time to test another match without any CTT's, I'm hoping to run it tonight.

I'll stream it.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:25 PM   #4287
Pro

Quote:
This is your "wolves" in 2017 ... They scares no one .
So you have never experienced a dangerously offensive Leicester?
Old 01-31-2017, 06:06 PM   #4288
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
So you have never experienced a dangerously offensive Leicester?
Yes I have . They were the best and fastest counter attacking team in PL 2016. My point is where are they now ?. Number 16, lost tonight 1-0 to Burnley, not very ravenous wolves in them anymore. If you refer to Leicester from Fifa17, then you absolutely right. However, it has more to do with Fifa`s inability to be able to update the teams to their current levels. Another example was Chelsea in Fifa16.

Last edited by andanesean; 01-31-2017 at 06:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »