Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2017, 08:54 AM   #4713
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Bumped up GK at 51/51, still seeing goals being scored. See here by the CPU:
Cracking goal!

I'm holding judgement on the shot accuracy adjustment.

These new sliders are outstanding! Great job everyone. Progress was made at amazing pace this weekend. Outside of GK, not sure what else needs to be looked at?

Now, stop patching the game EA!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2017, 09:10 AM   #4714
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

OP is updated.

1.07 SET - WORK IN PROGRESS - 2/27/17

*"OP Set" indicates the current 1.06 set*

Current Test: Pass Speed 45/35; Marking from 52/52 to 49/54

Sprint 50/50 - Helps the CPU being dispossessed because the increase in speed means an increase in reaching another player, and thus a better chance of losing the ball.

Acc 49/49 - OP set

Shot Error 50/50 - more chances, needs more goals, simple.

Pass Error 52/52 - Love that this works because the CPU will use all sorts of variety, and without the notion to drill pass every single time, due to the pass speed at 30, they have to find other ways to create chances - and they will - and they will keep you on your toes.

Shot Speed 51/51 - Bumped this up because GK is now back at 50, get those slight deflections back and a chance to score a screamer once in a while.

Pass Speed 45/35 - Bumped CPU pass speed to 35 from 30, and it's still maintained the proper speed in passes, with the occasional drilled pass once in a while. The FT control allows these type of passes not to be perfectly controlled, then add on the proper positioning via the line settings and marking.

Injury Freq 50/50 - OP Set

Injury Sev 5/5 - OP Set

GK Ability 50/50 - No need to go super low on GK anymore since they dive underneath the flight of the ball on shots on all values. 50 has been best, but that doesn't mean they won't do it on occasion.

Marking 49/54 - With increase in length, we can afford to lessen the marking value. Big kudos to @andanesean for suggesting lowering the user's marking under 50. The HLW makes up for the lack of marking values, but also allows the CPU to play with a lot more variety in their attack.

Run Freq 5/5 - OP Set

Height 65/65 - Evened out height as 65/68 didn't really show too much, other than more off the mark defending on more on more than one occasion.

Length 48/50 - Discrepancy now makes the CPU much more of a threat going forward, but still maintains overall shape.

Width 54/53 - Discrepancy to compensate for the length increase. Want to make sure not so wide that defending players do not remain goal side, but not too wide where players aren't running into the box.

FB 68/68 - Previously 80, with the length at 45 it worked, but now that we've increased to 48/50 length, this value can take a bit of lowering. I'd say lowest value is 60, maybe something in between at 65 or 70? Think 68 is perfect. Good variety and nice to get proper counter attacks working.

FT 65/65 - Lots of love for 65, don't see any real reason to lower it.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:28 AM   #4715
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
OP is updated.

1.07 SET - WORK IN PROGRESS - 2/27/17

*"OP Set" indicates the current 1.06 set*

Current Test: Pass Speed 45/35; Marking from 52/52 to 49/54

Sprint 50/50 - Helps the CPU being dispossessed because the increase in speed means an increase in reaching another player, and thus a better chance of losing the ball.

Acc 49/49 - OP set

Shot Error 50/50 - more chances, needs more goals, simple.

Pass Error 52/52 - Love that this works because the CPU will use all sorts of variety, and without the notion to drill pass every single time, due to the pass speed at 30, they have to find other ways to create chances - and they will - and they will keep you on your toes.

Shot Speed 51/51 - Bumped this up because GK is now back at 50, get those slight deflections back and a chance to score a screamer once in a while.

Pass Speed 45/35 - Bumped CPU pass speed to 35 from 30, and it's still maintained the proper speed in passes, with the occasional drilled pass once in a while. The FT control allows these type of passes not to be perfectly controlled, then add on the proper positioning via the line settings and marking.

Injury Freq 50/50 - OP Set

Injury Sev 5/5 - OP Set

GK Ability 50/50 - No need to go super low on GK anymore since they dive underneath the flight of the ball on shots on all values. 50 has been best, but that doesn't mean they won't do it on occasion.

Marking 49/54 - With increase in length, we can afford to lessen the marking value. Big kudos to @andanesean for suggesting lowering the user's marking under 50. The HLW makes up for the lack of marking values, but also allows the CPU to play with a lot more variety in their attack.

Run Freq 5/5 - OP Set

Height 65/65 - Evened out height as 65/68 didn't really show too much, other than more off the mark defending on more on more than one occasion.

Length 48/50 - Discrepancy now makes the CPU much more of a threat going forward, but still maintains overall shape.

Width 54/53 - Discrepancy to compensate for the length increase. Want to make sure not so wide that defending players do not remain goal side, but not too wide where players aren't running into the box.

FB 68/68 - Previously 80, with the length at 45 it worked, but now that we've increased to 48/50 length, this value can take a bit of lowering. I'd say lowest value is 60, maybe something in between at 65 or 70? Think 68 is perfect. Good variety and nice to get proper counter attacks working.

FT 65/65 - Lots of love for 65, don't see any real reason to lower it.

Stats from last game with these and ctt played great the upping of the pass for cpu feels a lot better more of a threat and the higher marking for cpu better harder to break down maybe the cpu pass speed could go down to 32 as did see more driven pass forward forward lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2017, 10:15 AM   #4716
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Stats from last game with these and ctt played great the upping of the pass for cpu feels a lot better more of a threat and the higher marking for cpu better harder to break down maybe the cpu pass speed could go down to 32 as did see more driven pass forward forward lol
Love those tackle numbers too. Seems before it was always in favor of user, heavily (sometimes 3:1). I know this is only 1 game, but def. something to keep an eye on.
Old 02-27-2017, 10:43 AM   #4717
MVP

That was with the latest set etc but with pass speed 32 for the cpu and omg their passing was great a lot more of a threat than on 35 and hardly any driven passes and I think that's my first lost in 19 games!!! Something to look at as it was the only change I made to the set

Old 02-27-2017, 11:01 AM   #4718
MVP

OVR: 6

I got a game in last night. Lost 1-0 at home to Moreirense. The CPU was very very competitive, outshooting me and out tackling me. They are one of the only teams that have rendered the legend Dost, ineffective

A very positive sign for me, was that Human fouls were wayyyy up by my standards. I typically have been in the 2-4 range and was forced into 9 in this match. A good sign the CPU is a step faster in attack than previously.

Kudos to everyone here, this is the game I've been yearning for. Competitive, balanced, and REWARDING.
Old 02-27-2017, 11:18 AM   #4719
Pro

Goalkeepers 50/49 or 49/50 have no effect as far as I can see after 3 matches. Won my first victory over Bastia 2-1, and then being slaughtered by Olympique de Marseille 4-1 !. Yes, it's a great game right now !.
Old 02-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #4720
MVP

Another great game with pass speed for cpu 32 and with ctt

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »