Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2017, 06:06 PM   #4801
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Let's also remember as I'm sure Aaron has not played his entire CM with the most up to date sliders, right? I know I haven't. We just updated it last weekend afterall, so standings/results could be skewed.

No not all on this set was the set before hand and this one only 1st season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2017, 11:44 PM   #4802
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Seems kinda easy. 61 goals in 25 games and tied 3rd best for goals against . I still don't think the cpu is threatening enough .I myself have to many clean sheets for my liking . And if they do score it's the usual 1 goal .

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
I'm still using 45 Lenght, 55 Width and 64 Marking. It made it a lot more challenging to me. You could give it a try. Also playing on Legendary and being decent at defending found the same thing. They get a bit faster with these changes so it seems to make them a bit harder. And they are super solid at defending, well depending on the match/team of course :b.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:44 AM   #4803
Rookie

Not sure How I would classified this year's Fifa. I started a CM and a Be a pro when the game came out but stopped playing as I found the cpu was not threatening on attacks. EA fixed that a little after patch 2.

What I wanted to shared with the community is the potential of this game being good after slider tweaks and Custom tactics. I am no expert at either one of those things. But after a few cpu vs cpu (with 2nd controller, without latest updates) tests this week, I got some teams to play somewhat how they should. It was a beauty to watch teams like Arsenal & Liverpool play short passes and possession while Leicester and Sunderland plays long ball.Which is great if we're going to enjoy CM.

I wanted to know if others are importing Krebstar or Richardo's CTT and how they are holding up in CM. I am using a combination of what these 2 guys came up with. As soon as I finish importing my 4th league I will start a CM in England EFL.

Shout out to everyone working to make this game play better. it's time consuming and grueling work.

Thank you guys!
Old 03-04-2017, 04:28 AM   #4804
Pro

Let me start by apologizing next sentence. I'm tired of hearing about how easy it is and I play full manuael on Legendary, well good for you !. The game is too easy, what can you change to make it more challenging ?.

1. Which team do you choose for your CM ?. It is clear that if I choose Man. United or Arsenal (no offense JHedges and Aaron), Madrid, etc. then you already have an advantage on the field. Then make it challenging and select Morecrambe FC or similar.

2. CTT forces some teams, but it also makes the other team weaker (or dishes exhibiting their weakness) remember it !. Try and play without CTT, what happens ?.

3. Sliders is your friend. It is too easy well then give AI an advantage of different things. Speed-acceleration and so on, Matt can probably come up with some better suggestions.

Finally, what about the gameplay, are you happy with it ?. Strength weakness can be changed, but the game overall substance can not, I enjoy it right now, but we have to be realistic, the game is unlikely to ever be perfect so there are always compromises to be concluded. Once again excuse my "exclaiming", can also be due to my envy because I have some tough matches in the league 2, 'll behave properly now.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:36 AM   #4805
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Yes full manual and always ccts . My problem is it's easy for me to get the ball of the cpu . I always end up bringing the pass speed up for them or else it's just not playable for me . I guess it's just a skill thing for me when it comes to tackling.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
EA has since the last update made it easier to take the ball from the opponent, but also easier to lose it. No Slider values will change this !.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2017, 05:20 AM   #4806
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Let me start by apologizing next sentence. I'm tired of hearing about how easy it is and I play full manuael on Legendary, well good for you !. The game is too easy, what can you change to make it more challenging ?.

1. Which team do you choose for your CM ?. It is clear that if I choose Man. United or Arsenal (no offense JHedges and Aaron), Madrid, etc. then you already have an advantage on the field. Then make it challenging and select Morecrambe FC or similar.

2. CTT forces some teams, but it also makes the other team weaker (or dishes exhibiting their weakness) remember it !. Try and play without CTT, what happens ?.

3. Sliders is your friend. It is too easy well then give AI an advantage of different things. Speed-acceleration and so on, Matt can probably come up with some better suggestions.

Finally, what about the gameplay, are you happy with it ?. Strength weakness can be changed, but the game overall substance can not, I enjoy it right now, but we have to be realistic, the game is unlikely to ever be perfect so there are always compromises to be concluded. Once again excuse my "exclaiming", can also be due to my envy because I have some tough matches in the league 2, 'll behave properly now.

I still find it hard to win sometimes I don't think it's to easy but you are right about the Ctt like if I play a small team they are going to let me have the ball and sit back etc but if I play like a top team Man City etc then that's a tough game, I just think some people like to slate the game etc lol or they are not using full manual etc

Old 03-04-2017, 06:38 AM   #4807
MVP

Has anyone messed around with injury freq? Don't feel there is enough injurys had 1 in 25 games lol

Old 03-04-2017, 06:54 AM   #4808
Just started!

First of all big thanks to all of you who test, test and test over and over again for this amazing slider set.

I have to say that I waited till about a week ago to update my FIFA to the current version as personally I found set 1.03 the best ( with corresponding patch ) up to now. This slider patch is amazing and for me personally it is the best up till now ( hoping that this was the last update ).

Personally I also use CTT but I have some comments on this.

1) I find out that teams with less good players (60-70-80) find it difficult to have a slow build-up with short passing style. Many times you can easily pick up the ball around the midfield and they create very rear changes as result. I advice to use a tactic with a longer and faster build-up play. You will find out it becomes more hard. For teams with 80+ players it is no problem.

2) Aggression still seems to influence a lot. Also the pressure have influence. When a team have both of them low it is quite of easy to combine and way less tackles are made as you have less duels. When a team plays higher pressure and higher aggression (50+ both) it becomes more hard for me personally and the CPU makes a lot more interceptions and tackles. Also I start making more mistakes from the pressure. Against this kind of teams I find out that the Pass Accuracy is perfect. Mostly we are very close (80-85%) for me or CPU. Sometimes i have a higher %, sometimes the CPU.

3) The CPU reaches a high pass accuracy when you have a short passing style. Generally it is bad to use a short passing style in my opinion only for teams like Man City or similar level its okay. Also lower ranked teams give way less drill passes with a short passing style ( Barely nothing ).

4) With CTT tactics I personally find that "1" in speed is way to slow. At least this should be 20 ( for Arsenal or Man City ). When you have "1" it takes years when they come to your half and their build-up results in 100.000 passes before they even are on your half of the pitch. As results you have a high pass accuracy from the CPU and way less changes created by CPU. You don't see this when the game is on your half of the pitch and you are under pressure but when they start from the back its way to slow. By far not realistic in my opinion.

5) Don't use any 3-4-1-2 formation or anything like this. I find it very easy to play against a 3-4-1-2 formation or similar. it seems that the CPU have problems with build up play with this formation. I have to test it more to see if teams like Man City have also this problems but with lower ranked teams it's for them a hell of a job to even pass the midfield.

I have some more suggestions and things I notice what influence the game, but lets start off with this first 5 points. I'm curious what the experiences are from you all fanatic community members and if you experience the same as mine ( first 5 points ).

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »