Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2017, 06:39 AM   #5505
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
SteveFBC, do you play in legendary or world class? and with the live form or Krebstar tacticts?

Moreover, do you use same sliders in exhibition game?

Many thanks in advance !!!
Hi, I play with very small changes to acceleration, 50/50 in Youth Squad Champions series and Player Career Mode series. The rest of the slider settings are exactly like the Community sliders.
I play legendary in Youth Champs, World Class in Player Career.

In the "CTT Project" series I use Legendary plus Krebstar's Projec10 settings and slider settings exactly as the Community sliders.

In the description of each video I put the settings, so you can check out exactly what I use
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2017, 11:22 AM   #5506
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Latest Youth Squad Champions is here! 3 action-packed games, including a classic vs. Liverpool!

Sliders are as Community sliders except for Accel set to 50/50 (seems to cause more tackling/fouls/cards )

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/cVNJsSx3iVw
Old 06-15-2017, 04:21 AM   #5507
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
The biggest problem with Player CM is the dumbness of your own team mates especially lower division lol

I started this CM with Accrington (League 2) and couldn't wait to get outta there!

Quality of your team is a big factor...also maybe try increasing halves to 15 mins, that might give you more goals per game.
A fairly hard and for me incorrect assessment. First of all, CTT can change so AI plays on League 2 level. "Stupidity" will be alive if everyone played at Ronaldo level, or rather boring FUT similar football. Of course, a player from League 2 make mistakes, many mistakes and for me it is the beauty of the game, football is an error sport.

Last edited by andanesean; 06-15-2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:51 PM   #5508
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
A fairly hard and for me incorrect assessment. First of all, CTT can change so AI plays on League 2 level. "Stupidity" will be alive if everyone played at Ronaldo level, or rather boring FUT similar football. Of course, a player from League 2 make mistakes, many mistakes and for me it is the beauty of the game, football is an error sport.
Yes I do agree lower division players make more errors than higher div players, but it appears to me in Player Career Mode (PCM) your own team mates do not play at the same level as the CPU-controlled team, even at the same level of ability and/or division.

Not sure if that is the way EA does things in PCM - to make you work harder maybe? - but it is one of the reasons I play PCM at world class level instead of Legendary - otherwise my team concedes far too many goals to make the mode realistic.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:10 AM   #5509
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
Yes I do agree lower division players make more errors than higher div players, but it appears to me in Player Career Mode (PCM) your own team mates do not play at the same level as the CPU-controlled team, even at the same level of ability and/or division.

Not sure if that is the way EA does things in PCM - to make you work harder maybe? - but it is one of the reasons I play PCM at world class level instead of Legendary - otherwise my team concedes far too many goals to make the mode realistic.
I'm not going to make me wise about PCM (I'm just the lower league's self-written lawyer-.), I've played too little. But can special PCM sliders to the lower league make a change ?. Let me understand you right, the better teams you play with, the better your Team mate will be and vice versa. So AI must be made worse at the lower levels.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:11 AM   #5510
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
I'm not going to make me wise about PCM (I'm just the lower league's self-written lawyer-.), I've played too little. But can special PCM sliders to the lower league make a change ?. Let me understand you right, the better teams you play with, the better your Team mate will be and vice versa. So AI must be made worse at the lower levels.
PCM is inherently more difficult because you only get to control 1 player compared to normal CM, so you rely on your team-mates more to make tackles, shots, passes etc. This is where EA's dumb AI gets shown up.
Special sliders designed just for PCM might be an idea, I use the OP sliders which is better than default but as I said, you rely more on the AI when you only have control over 1 player and need your team mates much more to step up and help you.
Old 06-16-2017, 06:08 PM   #5511
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Latest CTT Project! 3 intense matches filled with goals, drama, ankles(!) - plus instructions on how to set up CTT's match-by-match (requires a second controller).

Thanks for watching!

https://youtu.be/LymBy4l1SGI
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2017, 06:46 PM   #5512
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Player Career #20 and 3 intense games plus poll results - should I stay or should I go (like the song says!)

I play this mode on World Class to 'nerf' the CPU's propensity to score easily past my mostly-CPU controlled defense, even with the sliders there seems to be a bias against the AI of my team vs. CPU in Player CM.

I mention this as I am not alone in noticing this anomaly. Any advice/suggestions gratefully welcomed! But for now I happy with the balance that's been achieved. Enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/CpwZ1XgFAZ0

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »