Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2017, 11:57 AM   #5513
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2017, 11:57 AM   #5514
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Came late to FIFA this year because 16 really turned me off by the end and even the sliders couldn't save it( NO custom tactics last year didn't help). But I came back with the PSN Sale and these sliders plus Kreb's(and Ricardodc's sometimes) custom tactics made the career mode great for me, with minor changes for my taste of course. Played more games in like 10 days that i ever have. (I also play Pro clubs a lot now but that's irrelevant here.)

Good stuff guys. Also, Kreb's tactics have made me HATE Udinese. Long ball fast breaks all day. Bastards. At least i have the snak...i mean Donnarumma in goal.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:53 PM   #5515
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Update

Did this come out today ? Has it affected the sliders ?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2017, 12:53 PM   #5516
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Did this come out today ? Has it affected the sliders ?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Today I think, and not sure haven't played it yet

Old 06-20-2017, 02:24 PM   #5517
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

What another update this late in the game, I'm surprised at that. Hopefully it doesn't screw up the sliders as I'm enjoying the game at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-20-2017, 06:00 PM   #5518
Just started!

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and very much impressed by the latest sliders. Thank you all for the great work!

Just wanted to share my changes on the sliders, which gives me realistic fixture stats as far as fouls, cards, pass accruacy %, shot counts and goal scores/against for both player and CPU in CM mode. I play in legendary difficult and 10 mins half on slow speed.

Everything is the same as the latest slider except the following changes:

Speed: 46/46 (player/cpu)
Acceleration: 49/50
Passing speed: 32/32
Marking: 50/80

For this build, you need absolute patience to create and score goals, you will barely get any mistake chances from cpu and sometimes the games are so tough you need some luck to score. This keeps me on the edge the entire season. I like the results after two seasons with Derby County. Hope you like it.

Just a little bit explanation on the 49/50 acceleration. I felt like I was able to run past cpu from behind a lot of times and I wasn't using Bale. I play soccer in real life and I know this should not happen even if you are really fast, so I left it at 49/50 to allow more body contacts or force to use body to win space to take off on pace, if that makes any sense.

Also on 32/32 pass, this forces player to use more driven pass, and if you play soccer in real life, you'd know any pass past 50 ft under pressure is more or less of driven pass. Regular pass under pressure more often results in suicide pass in real competitive games. The 32/32 pass forces players to think or look twice before making a soft pass or drive pass to avoid suicide pass, which also reduce player side ability of ping-pong passing.

Lastly, the 50/80 marking makes mid-field a battleground (between even teams) which results in better and realistic pass accuracy %. Of course, if you are playing Barcelona, you'd still get high pass % against any teams...

Last edited by omegabyte; 06-20-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:56 AM   #5519
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Latest Youth Squad Champs episode, recorded before the latest update to FIFA...hopefully EA haven't wrecked things re:sliders etc...time will tell I guess!

Anyway, enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/3KZdDhFT7sc
Old 06-21-2017, 10:03 AM   #5520
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10tinho
I am going to post it here and explain to everyone my creation it is based on real football of tv .I dont know how to use this so im just going to post ir here

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
So a month later and we are all still waiting for your 'holy grail' sliders, either here or in a new thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »