Home

Possible to Get More Subs from CPU with Lower Sprint Speed?

This is a discussion on Possible to Get More Subs from CPU with Lower Sprint Speed? within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2016, 01:59 PM   #1
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2
Possible to Get More Subs from CPU with Lower Sprint Speed?

It's just plain idiotic that fatigue is tied to the sprint speed slider. I love the way the game plays with sprint speed around 40 for both sides but of course the CPU might make only one substitution, if that, per match. Will any setting under 50 result in an unrealistic number of substitutions?

Thx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 02:41 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Possible to Get More Subs from CPU with Lower Sprint Speed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball_Bag
It's just plain idiotic that fatigue is tied to the sprint speed slider. I love the way the game plays with sprint speed around 40 for both sides but of course the CPU might make only one substitution, if that, per match. Will any setting under 50 result in an unrealistic number of substitutions?

Thx
Acceleration actually controls the fatigue. I don't like that any of these values control fatigue though because the game would be much more enjoyable at playable levels of 45 acceleration, but it's not.
Old 10-01-2016, 02:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Acceleration actually controls the fatigue. I don't like that any of these values control fatigue though because the game would be much more enjoyable at playable levels of 45 acceleration, but it's not.
OK thanks Matt10. I always lowered both values and assumed it was sprint speed that caused fatigue to be unrealistic.
Old 10-01-2016, 02:58 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball_Bag
OK thanks Matt10. I always lowered both values and assumed it was sprint speed that caused fatigue to be unrealistic.
Right, that would make sense. It's not very common that acceleration fatigues you, I would think it would be just continuous sprinting everywhere lol. The game can be wacky like that though.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:15 PM   #5
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I would think it would be just continuous sprinting everywhere lol.
LOL

Gotta love EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2016, 04:23 PM   #6
Just started!

OVR: 0

As i said in another thread, you can play with 45 acceleration if u want. Just put the half time you really want into the locale.ini like this:
"Head to C:\Wherever you installed it\Origin Games\FIFA 17\Data\
Open the locale.ini file
Add the following in the end:

SKIP_BOOTFLOW=0

HALF_LENGTH=10

AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH=10

//

Save the file and you are done."

Now Im not really sure what the bootflow does, but after editing this, you go to ingame options and use alower value halftime. This way game uses locale ini time, but ingame ht stamina and it balancea out with lower acceleration. Just have to find the corresponding values for most realistic stamina. Im using 8min ingame and 10 min real ht with 49 acc and its like 50 acc on 10min ht without file editing. Thus you shouldnt be overly concerned with acceleration being tied to stamina. It can be compensated.
Old 10-03-2016, 04:55 PM   #7
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

^ Doesn't do me any good. I'm on PS4.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:18 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazemaky
As i said in another thread, you can play with 45 acceleration if u want. Just put the half time you really want into the locale.ini like this:
"Head to C:\Wherever you installed it\Origin Games\FIFA 17\Data\
Open the locale.ini file
Add the following in the end:

SKIP_BOOTFLOW=0

HALF_LENGTH=10

AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH=10

//

Save the file and you are done."

Now Im not really sure what the bootflow does, but after editing this, you go to ingame options and use alower value halftime. This way game uses locale ini time, but ingame ht stamina and it balancea out with lower acceleration. Just have to find the corresponding values for most realistic stamina. Im using 8min ingame and 10 min real ht with 49 acc and its like 50 acc on 10min ht without file editing. Thus you shouldnt be overly concerned with acceleration being tied to stamina. It can be compensated.
wow! this is genius! who on earth was the genius that discovered this?!

(i'm the fifa 14 hipster of these forums and) this was at this point my only problem with fifa 14, as i play with 48 acceleration. i saw this "skip bootflow" string in cl.ini before, so i tried to copy these values to my cl.ini and it totally works! i could just hard set the game to 12 minutes in the ini and now i'm just trying some lower half lenghts in the game settings to bring fatigue closer to how it works on default sliders, with success. bravo, man. i love you!

edit: 9 minutes it is. yay, i technically have a fatigue slider now! such a game changer! can't thank you enough.

Last edited by Gonira; 10-16-2016 at 04:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »