Home

FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Playing CPU vs CPU default, what looks the most realistic?
Legendary 31 20.95%
World Class 51 34.46%
Professional 61 41.22%
All look the same 9 6.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2016, 04:04 PM   #401
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

I played another of this weekends upcoming games and recorded that too but given my internet service and speed it might be Christmas before that gets uploaded lol! Anyway, I was QPR away at Rotherham, so a 3 1/2* away at a 2 1/2*. Hopefully I'll get that uploaded sometime soon. Same senario, CTT's, sliders as per *rated teams and Rotherham had the home advantage adjustments. GK's at -10 of quoted value.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2016, 04:42 PM   #402
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
I played another of this weekends upcoming games and recorded that too but given my internet service and speed it might be Christmas before that gets uploaded lol! Anyway, I was QPR away at Rotherham, so a 3 1/2* away at a 2 1/2*. Hopefully I'll get that uploaded sometime soon. Same senario, CTT's, sliders as per *rated teams and Rotherham had the home advantage adjustments. GK's at -10 of quoted value.

How do you feel about the current 100 passing creation chances slider for all teams? I am thinking about adding a new formula to calculate that slider. Of course, I will keep all values closer than 100 than 1. Any thoughts? What should be the lowest value for passing creation chances slider? 34,50 or 66?

Last edited by ricardodc; 12-08-2016 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:05 PM   #403
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc

How do you feel about the current 100 passing creation chances slider for all teams? I am thinking about adding a new formula to calculate that slider. Of course, I will keep all values closer than 100 than 1. Any thoughts? What should be the lowest value for passing creation chances slider? 34,50 or 66?
I like the way the game plays. I've seen other CTT's on here in other threads and all are different. I have no idea how you worked them out and to be honest I don't need to know lol!

I'm at the stage now where I hope EA don't bring out another patch but I'm sure they will. I want to restart my CM and get on with it but yes there are still some areas to be fine tuned.

As for the threshold figure for passing I wouldn't have a clue where to start! Lol!

Last edited by villabraves; 12-08-2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-08-2016, 07:21 PM   #404
MVP

Quote:
I like the way the game plays. I've seen other CTT's on here in other threads and all are different. I have no idea how you worked them out and to be honest I don't need to know lol!

I'm at the stage now where I hope EA don't bring out another patch but I'm sure they will. I want to restart my CM and get on with it but yes there are still some areas to be fine tuned.

As for the threshold figure for passing I wouldn't have a clue where to start! Lol!
Just played Preston vs Blackburn and Wolves vs Fulham. Same settings as you (with manual passing) with the only slider change Gk OP-10.

It will be on youtube soon. Strangely or not, almost exactly same results as you... Same script late goal!!! Don't know about GK ability... -10 maybe it's too much. And I still think shot speed should be 52 for lower rated teams.

How about trying GK ability -5 and 52 shot speed?

About the CTTs. I have all explained some posts ago. Summing up, it's just "real life stats + creative criteria + mathematic formulas".

For chance creation passing, I am thinking to introduce a formula too, to distinguish teams. But I still want the values to be closer than 100. I am just not certain about the lower threshold.

Cheers!

Last edited by ricardodc; 12-08-2016 at 07:24 PM.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:11 PM   #405
Pro

Quote:
Just played Preston vs Blackburn and Wolves vs Fulham. Same settings as you (with manual passing) with the only slider change Gk OP-10.

It will be on youtube soon. Strangely or not, almost exactly same results as you... Same script late goal!!! Don't know about GK ability... -10 maybe it's too much. And I still think shot speed should be 52 for lower rated teams.

How about trying GK ability -5 and 52 shot speed?

About the CTTs. I have all explained some posts ago. Summing up, it's just "real life stats + creative criteria + mathematic formulas".

For chance creation passing, I am thinking to introduce a formula too, to distinguish teams. But I still want the values to be closer than 100. I am just not certain about the lower threshold.

Cheers!
I'll check out your videos in the morning or later tonight when I get home from work. My replay of Preston v Blackburn has failed to upload because I put my PS4 into rest mode and it did a software update and shutdown! That replay was a better game but finished 0-0. I replayed the Wolves v Fulham game which had goals so I'll try and upload that overnight tonight when I get home. I'm happy to test keepers at -5 and shot speed 52. You said lower rated teams for shot speed so 2 1/2* and below or 3* and below?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2016, 06:48 AM   #406
MVP

Quote:
I'll check out your videos in the morning or later tonight when I get home from work. My replay of Preston v Blackburn has failed to upload because I put my PS4 into rest mode and it did a software update and shutdown! That replay was a better game but finished 0-0. I replayed the Wolves v Fulham game which had goals so I'll try and upload that overnight tonight when I get home. I'm happy to test keepers at -5 and shot speed 52. You said lower rated teams for shot speed so 2 1/2* and below or 3* and below?
Maybe it's better just to test GK ability OP-5. Changing shot speed taking team rating into account maybe it be strange when you play teams with different shot speeds in the same game.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:55 AM   #407
MVP

Happy to announce a Custom Tactics major update, including:

- revised formula for Speed slider (reducing the upper limit);
- revised formula for Shooting slider (minor changes);
- revised formula for Pressure slider (changing lower and upper limits);
- revised formula for Aggression slider (changing lower and upper limits);
- introducing a new formula for Passing slider (Chance creation). Now teams will have different values, ranging from 66 to 100;
- introducing a new formula for Width slider. Now teams will have different values (not tested ingame yet)

Check the second post of the thread.

Cheers!

Last edited by ricardodc; 12-09-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:29 AM   #408
Pro

Quote:
Maybe it's better just to test GK ability OP-5. Changing shot speed taking team rating into account maybe it be strange when you play teams with different shot speeds in the same game.
I will do that the next time I get a chance to play which unfortunately might not be until Monday now. My time on Fri, Sat and Sunday is very much taken up with other things. I tried to upload a video overnight and once again my internet service played up and it failed to upload. I have so many problems for some reason, so much so that I may not bother anymore with my channel. It's very frustrating.
I watched your videos. You had some good gameplay there and I see you struggled to create much with Preston too. You did exactly what I did and switched to a 4-4-2 in the second half but it was still hard going.
I will keep you up to date when I have tested again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »