Home

FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Playing CPU vs CPU default, what looks the most realistic?
Legendary 31 20.95%
World Class 51 34.46%
Professional 61 41.22%
All look the same 9 6.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2016, 07:37 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

Hi again mate

Quote:
Did you never seen teams scoring goals and having 0 shots on target? I have. So, that said, I believe almost everything is possible with EA stats...
header?. YES!, everything is possible with EA.

Quote:
That's easy to check. Do you have past FIFA's copies, do you? Check for example Man City and Man Utd default tactics in FIFA 16 and FIFA 17 and see if they are the same or not.
Sorry mate, it's not the same numbers !, albeit part numbers are the same in Man. City of fifa 16 and 17.

Quote:
Before starting the game, went to the Accrington tactic menu, selected custom tactic and edited those build up play sliders values.
yes ok, I know. Have used many of the team tactics in Fifa 15. But if you look closely at them you will find that they almost impossible to transfer them to fifa, not least league 1 and 2. Pass speed 10 or 15, or team width 10?!, hardly. But the idea is good.

just played a game with Bordeaux vs Blackpool and raised all (blackpools) tactics to 100 to see some crazy action, well i did nothing happen?. Im doing something wrong?.
Cheers!

Last edited by The Old Dane; 10-12-2016 at 07:35 AM.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:41 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Dane
Sorry mate, it's not the same numbers !, albeit part numbers are the same in Man. City of fifa 16 and 17.
Good. At least BPL teams had some update in their tactics. Did you check lower leagues and other countries.

Quote:
yes ok, I know. Have used many of the team tactics in Fifa 15. But if you look closely at them you will find that they almost impossible to transfer them to fifa, not least league 1 and 2. Pass speed 10 or 15, or team width 10?!, hardly. But the idea is good.
I agree.

Quote:
just played a game with Bordeaux vs Blackpool and raised all (blackpools) tactics to 100 to see some crazy action, well i did nothing happen?. Im doing something wrong?.
Cheers!
Tactics sliders are just as weird as gameplay sliders. They don't work as we think they should, at least it's not obvious enough.

Cheers!
Old 10-13-2016, 05:44 PM   #59
MVP

Yesterday made several tests. Tried some new values for Sprint Speed, Pass Error, Marking, Gk, RF and FT error. Nothing made Accrington below the 80% pass accuracy mark.

Also, I am still not happy with the overall pace of the game and animations speed. Lowering Sprint Speed and RF does little. Pass speed is already at a low value. Don't want to reduce it more. Tomorrow I will test a lower acceleration.

Suggestions?

Cheers!

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 06:39 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Did you never seen teams scoring goals and having 0 shots on target? I have. So, that said, I believe almost everything is possible with EA stats...
for some reason, ea doesn't count penalty kicks as shots.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:30 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonira
for some reason, ea doesn't count penalty kicks as shots.
If they miss such an obvious stat, how can they get pass accuracy right?... Nevertheless I want Accrington pass accuracy lower than 80%.

That remind me the new in-game player stats graphic that most of the times says "player x missing the target" and he has 0 Shots on goal.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2016, 06:13 AM   #62
Banned

Changed camera = End to End H0 Z10
It's the closest you get realism in my account. The question is whether you can get used to it ?. I have, and will not return too tele broadcast, actually not very suitable for realism but more, yes to TV. The first thing you realize you do not need to tamper with the pass speed, it is super on default. The second CPU starts to shoot from the outside, many long shots. Right now I test sprint-acceleration 48/48 in relation to the pass speed 50/50. FluffyTonka wroted on The Community.. thread a very important and actually obvious detail for football. In real life, the ball moves 2.3 or 4 times faster than what the humans move Therefore, acceleration and sprint always must be lower compared to pass speed, if you're looking for realism. Concerning Pass accurasy%, I've given up trying to make it realistic, we might lower the value a little but it's a waste of time to work on. Right now I am working to improve the defense, have too many goals in the matches between cpu / cpu. Testing marking 60-70 and RF from 50 and down to look better.
Cheers mate

Last edited by The Old Dane; 10-14-2016 at 09:15 AM.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:31 PM   #63
Banned

There is something with Fifa lines!. By increasing the lines I see right now in cpu vs cpu Several more free kick, red card (long ago) and more physics, hmm ?. And what I was looking for namely offsides, good.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:06 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Dane
There is something with Fifa lines!. By increasing the lines I see right now in cpu vs cpu Several more free kick, red card (long ago) and more physics, hmm ?. And what I was looking for namely offsides, good.
What values?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »