Home

FIFA 22 Realism Sliders - Please try and provide feedback

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 Realism Sliders - Please try and provide feedback within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2022, 06:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
FIFA 22 Realism Sliders - Please try and provide feedback

FIFA 22 Realistic Simulation Sliders Post

Not sure what you all think of Fifa 22 default gameplay but I have the opinion that it is just way too fast and unrealistic as well as difficulties being inconsistent i.e anything above Legendary feels like a different game in comparison to World Class/Professional as the arcade like competitor mode coding remains in the gameplay for anything above World Class, regardless of whether its switched on or off.

However, if you can get the right simulation sliders plugged in for these lesser difficulties and adjust them for specific scenarios you can have the best experience whilst also maintaining a solid challenge.

As a result I have been trying out several different full sets around the internet with no joy untill I started making my own with a combination of the best of the full sets I've played and also adjusting based on my own knowledge of sliders.

World Class is definitely the way to go as the gameplay and animations are so much more calm, but I wanted to make it harder while maintaining the difference in challenge based on the opponent the match scenario and their set tactics ect. I wanted to remove the constant ping pong passing of the ball around from some teams, until an opening appears and then shoot, it can get boring pretty fast and I've found myself switching the game off mid game due to this in the past!

Due to this I have put together a set of sliders that will have different sets for different scenarios to make the game feel authentic. I think I may have cracked it!!

The sliders ive included are for 4 separate scenarios and the adjustments required for each situation.

I do realise this may not be for everyone as I understand changing these things all the time is a pain but what I will say is, if you take the time to do it your career mode experience will be far greater. If its not for you all good👍

I would be delighted if some of you could try these out and let me know your thoughts as until now I've only got my own experience to go on.

Sliders below

PS5/Next Gen but could possibly work for PS4/Current Gen

World Class
10 Minute Halfs
Slow game speed
Competior Mode -off
Player Based difficulty -Off

Attributes - Classic
(you'll need to change this on the main menu settings)

Camera
Broadcast - 10 height 0 Zoom

Controls - Designed for FUMA but you can use semi. I wouldn't recommend assisted controls as it just plays into the arcade type experience

For games v smaller teams
Sprint 30/30

Acceleration
home games 48/48
away games 48/49

Shot Error 72/72
Pass Error 63/63
Shot Speed 52/52
Pass Speed 30/0
(yes that should be 0)

IF 60/60
IS 20/20
GK 52/52
Marking 70/70
RF 30/30
Height 45/45
Length 38/40
Width 62/60
Full back 50/50
Power Bar - user preference

FT control
home games 100/100
away games 100/85

For games v bigger teams or ones you notice the constant ping pong the sliders are exactly the same as above except the below adjustments to CPU each time

Pass error 60
Pass speed 1 (yes that should be 1)

Acceleration
home games 48/48
away games 48/49

FT control
home games 100/100
away games 100/85

Basically you need to analyse if your'e playing home or away and if you're playing a bigger team or smaller team and make the required adjustments.

If you notice the constant ping pong appear on a team you weren't expecting just adjust the error values above as soon as you see it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2022, 06:30 AM   #2
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

Re: FIFA 22 Realism Sliders - Please try and provide feedback

Hi Gary! This are my fav sliders set so far after testing Matt's V8 and Rio's changes, and Bubi's varios sets. I'm currently playing a tournament mode, playing the Premier League with the 20 teams. I flip a coin to chose the team I'm playing with. Best matches and scores so far in my last 8 months playing.

Thank you very much!
Old 05-31-2022, 07:14 PM   #3
Rookie

I like what you have going here… my one issue is the 30 sprint. Just unplayable with CB jockey on slow speed.
Old 05-31-2022, 07:16 PM   #4
Rookie

I am curious as to what you are going for with the classic attributes vs default? What differences did you notice in gameplay?
Old 08-02-2022, 07:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Bit late on the scene here but finally got around to getting next gen copy of fifa22. Tried a few different sliders but struggled with gameplay as I've been playing pes for so long. Plugged these in and made acceleration 50, sprint speed 50 and upped the pass speed to 35/12. Very good set mate. The runs and movement of your Ai is something I've not seen with other sets. I'm going to even start a career... Just need to find a team

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2022, 06:53 AM   #6
Rookie

i bought fifa 22 long time ago. but didn't play as i didn't like the gameplay.

decided to retry it and used this set.

adjusted sprint speed to 15 and acceleration to 48. everything else as 1st post.
and semi controls with assisted crossing.

liking the gameplay now with decent stats and low scoring games. more midfield battles seen with AI sliding and tackling and getting red cards as well.

finally started a career mode with Ronaldo taking over Beerschot.
Tactical:
Attacking: Pressure on Heavy Touch, Possession
Teams: 1.5 star custom team

streaming @ www.twitch.tv/woohooesports

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »