Home

Tomba's 2017 Fifa Futbol SimRealism Slider Set

This is a discussion on Tomba's 2017 Fifa Futbol SimRealism Slider Set within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2017, 02:15 PM   #1
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Tomba's 2017 Fifa Futbol SimRealism Slider Set

I don't think this has ever been done. two different slider sets two different results for the same game, but what the heck why not. Clutter is what i like best and i work best in chaos. As you guys have seen earlier i attempted to make what i thought best represented a Pro Evolution soccer gameplay style through the use of fifa 17 sliders. I think i was able to catch most of the essence of that games gameplay and provide it by creating a slider set specifically made to emulate PES 2017. But now I'm doing the opposite. I'm taking the core game of Fifa 17 and trying to make it not only better but play REALISTIC to what we see everyday on TV(for those who are lucky enough to receive such broadcasts of course)

First off whats different with this slider set is that it is erring
much more on the side of default slider settings. You'll notice a lot of 50's still. I did this because going from league to league the teams played much better at default 50 than messing with them. What is REALLY messed up in the game is player speed and the speed in which they pass and control the ball. The time between receiving a pass to the time they eventually get rid of the ball by. I mean a lot didn't feel right so i went out to FIX it...

I've also gotten away from the PEZ style camera i had for the PEZ style gameplay slider set. What i did was try to get a more precise look at the field and still kind of hold into place that broadcast feel. But above all else I was looking at one important thing. Player angle and the angle that made the animations look better. and that came with the Fifa 16 default camera set at 20 zoom and 20 height. For some reason when I play it now animations LOOK at a lot smoother at this camera angle now and this make for a much more realistic looking game along....with these slider settings.

ENJOY!

Game Length - 15 minutes
Game Speed - Normal
Difficulty - Professional

Camera - Fifa 16 Default
Height 20
Zoom 20

Sprint Speed - 5/0
Acceleration 45/30
Shot Error - 50/50
Pass Error 50/50
Shot Speed 30/20
Pass Speed 30/20
GoalKeeper Ability - 50/50
Marking 35/25
Run Frequency 45/30
Positioning -Line Height 50/50
Positioning - Line Length 50/50
Positioning - Line Width 50/50
FullBack Positioning 50/50
First Touch Control Error 50/50

As always feel free to leave comments etc. I always try to provide something that can benefit both my own gaming experience and the communities. here's to you trying and hopefully enjoying.

Tomba

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Tomba's 2017 Fifa Futbol SimRealism Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
What is REALLY messed up in the game is player speed and the speed in which they pass and control the ball. The time between receiving a pass to the time they eventually get rid of the ball by.
Just wondering what your reasoning is for staying on Normal for game speed after saying this.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:48 PM   #3
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio2031
Just wondering what your reasoning is for staying on Normal for game speed after saying this.
Oh! I can answer this

So you see these slider settings and how much lower they are?

Sprint Speed - 5/0
Acceleration 45/30
Shot Speed 30/20
Pass Speed 30/20
Marking 35/25
Run Frequency 45/30

That combination above WITH a normal speed setting makes players look and react natural and more lifelike.

What happened with slow and fast speed is this is that is only slows down/speeds up PART of the game. Normal keeps the speed attributes untouched and when i coupled these slider settings:

Sprint Speed - 5/0
Acceleration 45/30
Shot Speed 30/20
Pass Speed 30/20
Marking 35/25
Run Frequency 45/30

WITH normal game speed it all then seemed to look and play so much better
Old 01-02-2017, 04:39 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Interesting. I might have to try a couple games like that. Though, at this stage I don't know if I'll be able to make the switch completely but we'll see.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:35 PM   #5
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio2031
Interesting. I might have to try a couple games like that. Though, at this stage I don't know if I'll be able to make the switch completely but we'll see.
Yeah late to the game esp with how the community slider set turned out, but i wanted to at least post something i rather be playing with now.

Over the years ive not given the community the slider sets ive made just due to not uploading them. Now i want to be able to provide whatever i can again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2017, 08:15 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 6

I just had a game and won 7v0 as Man U v Liverpool with 38 shots to 3. I liked the less accurate passing of the cpu which I haven't seen much before. I had a lot of time and didn't feel as rushed by the cpu which was good. Is it playable on higher levels though as it just seems a bit easy on pro and im not usually that good.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:43 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 6

tried same teams on world class and won 3v1. Seemed much better. It seems to be more organic than some sets which is great. I think the shots are a bit slow and would like to push up the power a bit as well as human passing seems slow so would up this too. Would this have a neagative effect on anything else ?

The only thing I find is that its a bit easy to slot through balls as I seem to react a bit quicker than the cpu.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:11 AM   #8
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by packmanuk
I just had a game and won 7v0 as Man U v Liverpool with 38 shots to 3. I liked the less accurate passing of the cpu which I haven't seen much before. I had a lot of time and didn't feel as rushed by the cpu which was good. Is it playable on higher levels though as it just seems a bit easy on pro and im not usually that good.
should have stated that
yes you can go up in difficulty

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »