Home

Great players/underrated to aquire fifa 17

This is a discussion on Great players/underrated to aquire fifa 17 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2016, 10:12 PM   #9
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Great players/underrated to aquire fifa 17

I feel like there's so many players playing above their ratings this year. i think it's due to EA cutting right back on traits for players.

like the playmaker trait doesn't exist anymore (but the playmaker specialties does, don't get them confused). Like in the past the playmaker trait (was a silent, unannounced trait where you could only see it on the player database) caused the player to make a lower, flatter & faster long pass, and gave them extra animations with ground passes.

even though flair trait exists, it seems most/ all players can make back heels and flick passes and extra touches.

Also gone is "diving into tackles" trait. like playmaker, it was a silent trait, as was "leadership" for captains.

so there seems to be more possibilities with more players this year.

I have a few things I look for in a player. I want Martin Tyler to say his name. ie, if you have too many players who's name isn't on the sounds & play-by-play database, gameplay imo can get a little bit dull with so much silence from the commentators.

the next thing is their real face. I don't mind if it isn't in the game as so many face models and lighting are done amazingly well this year (look at Marko Grujic or Martin Odegaard's game faces and they look just like them) but i don't like the generic faces for my whole team. I play lower leagues in england, and you can virtually at times be playing another team and everyone on the pitch looks the same!

I can't have that. haha

anyway, here's a few guys who are really good and play way above their attributes. and are cheap and can be had by lower league teams.

I bought CDM - Lucas Silva (74) really cheap from Real Madrid and slotted him straight into my Huddersfield midfield, and he is bossing it. He's box-to-box, he tackles and he passes and he bobs up for the occasional goal and goal assist as well.

CB- Ben Mee (73) from Burnley. Another short CB at 5'11, but has 91 for jumping, so he hasn't lost an aerial battle yet and he's good on the ground with the ball and he's pretty quick over the ground to cover for my high pressing tactical game. He's got his real face too.

GK - Danny Ward (69). this guy plays like primetime pepe raina. really good reflex saves and positioning. he develops well and is a great goalie for lower leagues. he's out on loan to huddersfield, but i bought him after the loan spell ended. you can get him after year 1 in your CM.

ST - Connor Chaplin (63). He develops into a beast. after 2 years he was an 80 rated st, and considering he spent all of his first year only playing cup games and coming off my bench, that's pretty good. he's only short, 5'8" but he's quick, agile and always makes smart runs and finds space. You can get him dirt cheap from Portsmouth off the bat.
Old 10-17-2016, 09:15 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Anyone have some good young players to pick up for a small teams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Abdülkadir Ömür (17) from Trabzonspor - CM, who starts at 66 and has the potential to grow till 84. Acquired him for 1.3 million.

Nordi Mukiele (18) from Stade Laval - CB, who starts at 64 and grows till 79. Acquired him for 1 million.

Mile Svilar (16) from Anderlecht - GK who starts at 63 and grows till 83. Got him for 1 million. He grows to 70 very fast.

I have to say that I like to buy very young players and develop them into cornerstones of my team.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:29 AM   #11
Pro

DiddyGotGrillz's Arena

OVR: 11

I have two...

Tyrone Mings (Silver) - LB or CB for Bournemouth. The guys is tall, physical and relatively fast. In career mode, buy this guy and work in his defense and put him at CB - total BEAST.

And finally, the guy that I have loved for YEARS and consider my favorite player in the entire game....

MOSES (F'N) SIMON (Silver) - ST or CAM for KAA Gent. This guy has 91 Pace, 79 Dribble and 70 Pass - but he plays like an absolute BEAST! You cannot go wrong with this guy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2017, 07:00 AM   #12
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Bruma, LW from Galatasary ( I believe). 8.5 million, 77 OVR with some of the best pace/agility/moves in the game.

Bought him at BVB, but he will probably be a staple for me this year.

There are gobs of "promising" guys that you can get for far too cheap. Just run a scout and see what you can find.
I play FIFA 2016 on PS4 with my friends all the time. We are all play at the professional level.im currently playing career mode on FIFA 2016, Professional level on PS4. I have been able to win a couple of titles like the Spanish cup, European cup and Spanish league too and World Cup with France.

I play with my friends at home. I think they are better than me because the know how to defend more. I have also started a new career with the world class level. Defending is tough. Especially when playing with my friends. They know how to come from behind and intercept my passes, I can barely have any constructive game because the intercept all my passes mostly coming from behind and intercepting before it the ball gets to my player. Also I'm lacking when it comes to defending vigorously with my penalty box. Please help me with ideas on how to also intercept passes by coming from behind my opponents player. And also ideas on how to defend properly when my opponent is within my my penalty box with the more to stop them from scoring all the time.

Thanks in advance. Will be highly appreciated.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:30 AM   #13
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

One player that plays out of his skin during my tournament has been Evandro for Hull City.
Old 06-29-2017, 12:12 AM   #14
Inter Miami

southernmetalhead's Arena

OVR: 7

Sevilla Atletico has a lot of high 60's, low 70's young guys with potential in the 80's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »