Home

How's your FIFA career mode going?

This is a discussion on How's your FIFA career mode going? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2016, 03:59 PM   #17
Rookie

Bacong's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's your FIFA career mode going?

Clinched the league title with Man City. Just a few more matches to play, including the FA cup final against Sunderland or something, lol.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:50 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

They need to fix that line-up bug,where big teams best players are on the bench.Itīs taking out all the fun for me.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:50 PM   #19
Rookie

snyder5man's Arena

I hate to say it, but this game may have broke my desire to play anything EA.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:54 AM   #20
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

I started a Vancouver Whitecaps manager career and it's meh, after installing the MLS option file in PES 2017 and starting a ML with the Whitecaps, it's a better experience over in that game for some reason (also playing Queens Park Rangers in another ML). I'm starting a new career in the Bundesliga league, the teams are much better.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:39 AM   #21
Rookie

herdfan50's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfeifere1
hey herdfan, my two cents here is to pick a team you have some sort of connection to. Whether that means you like their uniforms, the city they play in, their nickname, their ownership group(s). This will help you to keep coming back even through some tough losses. I'm a huge soccer nut and my biggest fault is trying to do the whole lower level to EPL thing, however I don't have any special connections to any of those teams (I tried Wycombe, Portsmouth, and Leyton Orient). Something I know many will jump on soon is Swansea City with the appointment of Bob Bradley as manager, but it would be a fun storyline to follow if you go that route.

The hardest part for me is ALWAYS team selection, so good luck!
The team that I always have enjoyed playing with is Man City, but they are too good. I like most of the teams in the EPL so I might start with a lower level team in real life and then bring them into a powerhouse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 08:01 AM   #22
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Thought this is a how's my cm going? Not an impressions thread.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2016, 09:01 AM   #23
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfeifere1
I'm in my preseason European International Tournament with Bayer Leverkusen. We won the group (1-2-0, 5 pts) and are ready to play Real Sociedad in the Semi Final round. The other match has Fiorentina against Benfica. The only reason I moved on was thanks to a 93rd minute strike from Stefan Kiessling that rescued us from elimination to group winners! I haven't had a controller spike into the couch for celebratory meaning in a LONG TIME...usually the polar opposite reason

Going back to my opening match against Milan, I lost Chicharito for three months with a broken ankle which was really unfortunate...especially because I always turn off the first summer transfer window. I like to play with the cards I'm dealt during the first couple months, however 45 minutes into the preseason I was wishing to go back in time.

I've been playing with the Community Sliders v.2 on world class with 10 minute halves. I think the only thing I need to tweak is my goalkeeper's ability. Bernd Leno is a good goalkeeper, but some saves he's made for me have really been borderline obnoxious! (I shouldn't be complaining because without them we are out of the competition!)

I'm really enjoying the flow of the game this year and how physical it is, especially on slow with the Community Sliders. Those guys do such great work in there, but I have a [hopeful] feeling this year there may be less work needed. Good luck to all as you enter your own career modes! I'll be back periodically to update.
In my Milan CM last year I picked up Hakan Chanahaglou from Leverkusen. He's a wizard on FKs! I think I banged in 6 or 7 in my last full season with him. I know it was enough to make me mad when I missed one.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:08 AM   #24
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

Started with Morecambe in EFL 2 going to build them up. I did create a player (myself) and made him a 70 LW (this is just something that ads intrigue to my CM). Started as the worst team and finished in 1st hit all objectives expect having a 11 mil profit. Trying to get better players but its extremely hard with the objectives and the low transfer budget. apparently the ownership group only cares about money and nothing else.

In year 2 im in NOV. so far we have the top spot in EFL 1, just lost to Man U in the quarterfinals of the EFL cup and still in the FA cup. My player is the best player on the team at a 82 ovr. i could sell him for easy money but i think that would be unfair so i will hold on to him at least until i leave the team. so far with the community sliders on world class im having pretty good games could be a little more of a challenge because i dont think my team is 2 goals better then every team i have played (expect Man U), but its going good. i hope i get atleast 10 season in like i did last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »