Home

How's your FIFA career mode going?

This is a discussion on How's your FIFA career mode going? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 10:49 AM   #25
MVP

Keano16's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's your FIFA career mode going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Thought this is a how's my cm going? Not an impressions thread.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Did you really need to post this? He said how his career was going and that he preferred his career on PES. Its no big deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 11:24 AM   #26
MVP

pfeifere1's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
In my Milan CM last year I picked up Hakan Chanahaglou from Leverkusen. He's a wizard on FKs! I think I banged in 6 or 7 in my last full season with him. I know it was enough to make me mad when I missed one.
I haven't had him in during the moments when I've earned a FK in position. I can't wait for that first attempt though! IRL he is incredible to watch on FK's, so I imagine being able to control him will be fun!
Old 10-06-2016, 06:26 AM   #27
Rookie

Got my beloved Nottingham Forest promoted as champions in my first season, despite a dodgy start, losing Henri Lansbury for 7 months with an ACL injury and having Britt Assombalonga leaving due to homesickness (and moving to Sunderland...riiiiight).

Have started the Premier League season pretty well, only losing once (to Manchester City) in the first seven games and just having trounced Manchester United 4-0.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:03 AM   #28
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3

I suck at FIFA this year. I've never been very good, but, always competitive. Thus far, I'm not gonna make it out of my first year at City.

I currently sit 11th and can't seem to win a game clean. Started off with two big victories...then started dropping points in bunches.

Like I said, I've never been great, but, I've never been this bad either. Really, my issue is getting a shot off. I can work the ball through the midfield well, but, the final third closes down so fast that half my shots never make it to the goalkeeper...and for some reason, I always allow a goal in the first five minutes...seems to be my teams "badge of honor" to concede early.

On top of all those struggles...I've dealt with David Silva and Ilkay Gundogan going down for several months as well. I'm actually just playing out the string and waiting to get sacked. Then hoping to get hired by a team fighting relegation or in the Championship division.

If anyone has any tips, sliders or a "magic" formation that will help me shoot up the table...let me know!
Old 10-06-2016, 10:07 AM   #29
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzromanov
Got my beloved Nottingham Forest promoted as champions in my first season, despite a dodgy start, losing Henri Lansbury for 7 months with an ACL injury and having Britt Assombalonga leaving due to homesickness (and moving to Sunderland...riiiiight).

Have started the Premier League season pretty well, only losing once (to Manchester City) in the first seven games and just having trounced Manchester United 4-0.
Did the Championship logo change to a Premier League logo on the kit sleeve when you got promoted?
Old 10-06-2016, 12:57 PM   #30
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by van_pommel
Did the Championship logo change to a Premier League logo on the kit sleeve when you got promoted?
Of course it didn't. The logo is part of the kit texture. So it can never change. Not unless they start making it a secondary floating texture. Which they will never do. Because they don't care.

Old 10-06-2016, 04:01 PM   #31
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

I've been playing with Liverpool in my career mode this year. I'm playing on World Class with the community sliders. It's been awesome. I won the preseason Invitational Cup in South Korea against Barcelona in a nail biter on penalties, 2-2 (4-2 on penalties). Barca was up 2-0 and started subbing in more defensive players to hold the lead. This cost them when penalties came around. They missed two of them. I came back and tied the game on an 86th minute goal from Sturridge and then won on PKs.

The league games have just started and I've played the first game at Arsenal. I won 2-1 even after losing one of my CB, Lovren, on a stupid red card in the 45th minute. Next game is against Man City, I believe.

I made a few moves so far. The biggest was bringing in Harry Kane. I had little interest in him but Man United was close to signing him and I couldn't let that happen. (They are also trying to sign Luis Suarez.) I got him for a pretty reasonable $54,000,000 considering Mesut Ozil was bought by Bayern for $96,000,000. Plus, just like constantly in real life, Sturridge is already injured. I could of just used Flamino but I like him better as a CAM. I also signed winger Balde Keita Diao from Lazio and 17 year old GK Alban Lafont as purely a future possible GK option. I brought in Balde Keita Diao as a replacement, and upgrade, over Divock Origi who I sold to Hamburg. Lucas Leiva was also sold. Kane, Diao and Font is a pretty big haul. Oh and I signed a 17 year old GK that my youth scout found who came out as a 73 overall right off the bat. (And not from a "future star" catalogue buy.)

I'm looking in to bringing in another young RB. Other that that I love my team. Once Sturridge and Emre Can come back (Can broke his ankle in the preseason) my team will be hard to beat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 05:32 PM   #32
Rookie

Just started out my career mode with Gent in Belgium. After seven games im first in the league, been a close one here and there but Moses Simon up top has been golden for me so far.

Havent sold off a single player so far, i like the mix of the team as it is atm. Brought in Christian Cuevas as LB since we dident have a proper one. So far so good with him, love the pace.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »