Home

Fifa 17 Formations and Tactics

This is a discussion on Fifa 17 Formations and Tactics within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2016, 03:48 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Fifa 17 Formations and Tactics

Going to give this a shot. Here is the custom tactics for Napoli with player instructions.

Napoli

Formation 4-3-3 holding

Build up Play
Speed = 55
Passing = 25
Positioning = Organized

Chance Creation
Passing = 20
Crossing = 55
Shooting = 55
Positioning = Organized

Defense
Pressure = 70
Aggression = 65
Team Width = 35Line = Offside Trap
CF =False 9 Or Target Man, Drift Wide, Press Backline
LW =
Cut Inside, Come Short
RW = Come Back on D, Cut Inside, Come Short
CM (Allan Or Zielinski) = Get Forward, Edge of Box,
CM (Hamsik) = Stick to Position, Edge of Box or Get into Box
DM = Cut Passing, Stay Back
RB = Always Overlap
CB =
Stay Back
CB =
Stay Back
LB =
Always Overlap

Last edited by DirtyCobra; 11-10-2016 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-12-2016, 03:19 PM   #58
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Going to try and share tactics/formations tomorrow.

I have both and am happy with them for Arsenal, Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, and Leicester.
Old 11-13-2016, 03:05 PM   #59
Pro

Awesome. Looking forward to it Kreb.
Old 11-13-2016, 03:34 PM   #60
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra
Awesome. Looking forward to it Kreb.
Working on it right now! Basically...I'm going overboard and designing and developing a website just for FIFA tactics. But it's what I wanted to do two years ago, and never got around to it. So now it's finally happening.

Should hopefully have the first set of tactics up online later today on the website.
Old 11-13-2016, 03:39 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Working on it right now! Basically...I'm going overboard and designing and developing a website just for FIFA tactics. But it's what I wanted to do two years ago, and never got around to it. So now it's finally happening.

Should hopefully have the first set of tactics up online later today on the website.

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2016, 04:01 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:

Loving it Big Daddy Krebstar. Can't wait. You did an amazing job on the PES Tactics this year too. You should combine both games on your site. You'd be a boss.
Old 11-13-2016, 06:00 PM   #63
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Excitement! Okay guys, can finally show what I've been working on. This is just a preview, but I'm building a site which holds custom FIFA tactics for the AI.

This link just shows how they'll appear, and is the Arsenal tactic I've created. First step is all Premier League teams—all individual custom tactics.

The inevitable goal is that a few other contributors will be able to log into the site and set up tactics similar to this—for now I only have access, but the future is exciting!

To view player instructions, you can click on the players name/position and they'll appear on the right. Custom team tactics appear on the bottom, and of course the formation and positioning are shown on the field.

There will be a full site with navigation, different URL, different teams, etc. up soon, but for now, here's a preview of what's to come. Lastly, first full version of the site will not be mobile friendly—but that will be built into the future versions so you can check these on your smartphone.

Check it out: http://projec10.org/

Last edited by Krebstar; 11-15-2016 at 11:46 AM.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:00 PM   #64
Pro

Quote:
Excitement! Okay guys, can finally show what I've been working on. This is just a preview, but I'm building a site which holds custom FIFA tactics for the AI.

This link just shows how they'll appear, and is the Arsenal tactic I've created. First step is all Premier League teams—all individual custom tactics.

The inevitable goal is that a few other contributors will be able to log into the site and set up tactics similar to this—for now I only have access, but the future is exciting!

To view player instructions, you can click on the players name/position and they'll appear on the right. Custom team tactics appear on the bottom, and of course the formation and positioning are shown on the field.

There will be a full site with navigation, different URL, different teams, etc. up soon, but for now, here's a preview of what's to come. Lastly, first full version of the site will not be mobile friendly—but that will be built into the future versions so you can check these on your smartphone.

Check it out: http://secretpint.com/
Awesome work. Thanks for doing this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »