Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2016, 08:18 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The dude abides"
I'm watching Liverpool play Chelsea and I just saw Milner send an early cross from about 40 yards out to a streaking Firmino for a headed score. I have never seen the CPU attack like that before.
These are fantastic. Only note so far is on Chelsea's tactic the two outside players are labeled as midfielders, Moses and Alonso. However do you find that having labelled as midfielders have them end up in the middle of the park too often? like inside of the CBs and CMs instead of tracking back to the more full back position they should be filling. Maybe I am just seeing it. Other than that these are outstanding.
Old 11-15-2016, 08:27 PM   #10
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Are you using any sliders along with these Kreb?
Community Sliders very much recommended!
Old 11-15-2016, 08:28 PM   #11
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aterry
These are fantastic. Only note so far is on Chelsea's tactic the two outside players are labeled as midfielders, Moses and Alonso. However do you find that having labelled as midfielders have them end up in the middle of the park too often? like inside of the CBs and CMs instead of tracking back to the more full back position they should be filling. Maybe I am just seeing it. Other than that these are outstanding.
Yeah I'm still not set on that—as LM and RM we can set them to "stay wide", but if they're tucking in too far, might as well put them as wing backs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2016, 08:34 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Yeah I'm still not set on that—as LM and RM we can set them to "stay wide", but if they're tucking in too far, might as well put them as wing backs.
yeah in my CM's i always use a three back system and the wingback role usually has them positioned correct. But again just want to say these are fantastic and if you need any help with anything give me a shout.
Old 11-16-2016, 11:54 AM   #13
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

OVR: 2

is there any way to get the AI to carry these over to Career Mode?
Old 11-16-2016, 12:05 PM   #14
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR5Noles
is there any way to get the AI to carry these over to Career Mode?

Edit the default AI team sheets, and when starting your CM select current customized squads instead of download latest.
Old 11-16-2016, 03:33 PM   #15
Rookie

Been testing these out a bit in CM. They play very very well. A couple of observations if you want them.

1. Liverpools tactic is spot on...games at Anfield feel so realistic, the hectic nature, cramped pitch. The only concern I have, and I haven't tested it long term but do you think having their default tactic without a ST will effect their transfer behaviour? Not that its a bad thing, just curious if you have seen this have any effect down the road in CM.

2. Leicester's tactic is good, and the containing team tactic works much better post patch because the tackling and marking is much more effective from CPU. I find that their passing because somewhat easy to defend at times and becomes less accurate because they are playing more long balls. I guess that is the way of the long ball team but just an observation.

3. Non symmetrical formations like Manchester United's where the CAM is off to a side of the striker or the striker is off centre, sometimes makes the shape break down defensively but its not too bad just something I noticed.

Again these are adding a fantastic layer to the game, I really have to think about how to approach each team I play and how best to break them down or defend them. Kudos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2016, 04:47 PM   #16
Rookie

KingKO92's Arena

OVR: 0

For Man City's tactic, one of the CM's should be playing as a CAM and positioned very closely to Aguero, preferably KDB. That's what I've noticed when MC play irl. Other than that, 10/10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »