Home

Feedback for fifa17 CTT

This is a discussion on Feedback for fifa17 CTT within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2017, 07:51 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Feedback for fifa17 CTT

Nicely done, mate. As a Fulham supporter, they play more of a 4-3-3, with Johansen and Cairney in the middle, and McDonald supporting in CDM role. This leaves Aluko on the right, and [currently] Kebano on the left since Piazon is injured.

Floyd Ayite is also starting over Chris Martin, although that varies, especially as I'm sure that Cyriac will be taking over since he just grabbed his first goal couple weeks ago.

Here is what the formation would look like:

Old 03-27-2017, 04:11 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Nicely done, mate. As a Fulham supporter, they play more of a 4-3-3, with Johansen and Cairney in the middle, and McDonald supporting in CDM role. This leaves Aluko on the right, and [currently] Kebano on the left since Piazon is injured.

Floyd Ayite is also starting over Chris Martin, although that varies, especially as I'm sure that Cyriac will be taking over since he just grabbed his first goal couple weeks ago.

Here is what the formation would look like:

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, when I was doing CTT I looked at the last 6 matches and at that time they had played 3 games With 4-2-3-1. I can se they have returned to use 4-3-3 in there last 2 matches. A fan Nows better, so thanks for info, will change Their CTT. Back then or when I make CTT I take teams last game lineup, and it is often not the team's regulars player due to to form or injury. But this is what we can change with 2 controller.

Last edited by andanesean; 03-27-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-27-2017, 09:56 AM   #11
Pro

Fulham formation updated to 4-3-3. Is slightly compressed at Fifa image board, but hope that is how you meant it Matt ?. CTT updated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fulham FC 433.jpg (389.4 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by andanesean; 03-27-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2017, 08:44 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Fulham formation updated to 4-3-3. Is slightly compressed at Fifa image board, but hope that is how you meant it Matt ?. CTT updated.
Perfect! I know lineup takes the OVR, but yes, some players there are benched like Sigurdsson and Odoi as Tim Ream and Kalas have taken over the CB roles, while Odoi is replaced by Fredericks.

I haven't checked the squad update, but 16 year old Ryan Sessegnon starts at either LB or LM, although he just got worked by Wolves' Acosta last match, so not sure what Slavisa will do with him next match.

Sorry, lots of info, but I have been loving our climb near the promotion spot - just hope it's not too little too late scenario with only 8 matches left!
Old 03-27-2017, 08:50 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any tactics for FUT?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 03-28-2017, 03:33 AM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Perfect! I know lineup takes the OVR, but yes, some players there are benched like Sigurdsson and Odoi as Tim Ream and Kalas have taken over the CB roles, while Odoi is replaced by Fredericks.

I haven't checked the squad update, but 16 year old Ryan Sessegnon starts at either LB or LM, although he just got worked by Wolves' Acosta last match, so not sure what Slavisa will do with him next match.

Sorry, lots of info, but I have been loving our climb near the promotion spot - just hope it's not too little too late scenario with only 8 matches left!
It is incredible that a team with their qualities are so unstable. But one wonders why he let a 16 year old kid (talent) play left-back in such an important stage of the season!?. For me, the problem is that he (Slavisa) changes too much out of the squad for every game, he does not create stability. If to follow him, we could update CTT each week. Can see against Wolves played Aluko central striker.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:40 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmizzle
Any tactics for FUT?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Hey there
No it's not going to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2017, 11:34 AM   #16
Pro

Parden my blunt ignorance, but what's the point of this? i wonder.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »