Home

Feedback for fifa17 CTT

This is a discussion on Feedback for fifa17 CTT within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2017, 07:00 AM   #161
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Feedback for fifa17 CTT

Let's just hold on it is hyportecical, and there will always be interpretation questions. Compared to your thinking about marking influence on the distance between players.

Quote:
My thoughts: there are 2 theoretical "spaces". 1) the space between lines (defenders, midfielders, forwards); 2) the space between a player (when defending) and his closest opposition (attacking).
Line length dictates space1 distance. Marking dictates the space2 distance
1. Agree
2. The only thing I would like to accept is if you play with mark 80-100 and high line at 67+ yes, it affects the distance, but it is extreme! It also applies to other values. If I use marking 30-60 then your theory is that the distance/space is shorter between playing 30 from 60 as an example in conjunction with LL ?. I do not think Marking has any crucial importance for distance/space , I allow myself to marginalize unless you use extreme, and I'm convinced that Line Length with W/H Is the all-important factor in that area.

You also forget an important detail, the opponent, it should be different if I play with marking eks. 100 and therefore man to man cover, if they play 3-5-2, 4-3-3 or the like. If I hypothetically cover them, they will differ in the different formations.

Nice presentation but I do not believe the hypothesis, not in relation to...
Quote:
I am talking about all the space in the field, not just between lines. Marking reduces space between defenders and attackers and so contributes to the global space between all players.
You do not see the attackers coming back to defend how can you see that marking affects the defense half space ?.

But if it hypothetical is true, then I have a very hard time seeing the factor that is large enough to see it affect the game so much that it means something. Would you like to give me numbers that say when it's shorter and when it's longer distance ?.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ricardos line marking theory p1.jpg (415.1 KB, 17 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2017, 07:08 AM   #162
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
About low pass speed: can you also show me CPU scoring or having a great chance following a long ball?

I agree!
I see that often, it has nothing at all to do with pass speed, but closer to the L / H / W and pass error. I guarantee you if you play 42/35 that their attacks will give a taste of their skills, but try yourself !. And use marking 49/50 iceing on the cake.
Old 08-16-2017, 07:14 AM   #163
Pro

Quote:
More real life examples from yesterday Benfica match:

As I see it, low line length and low line width.

Now a real life positioning in a goal kick situation:

EA never looked at goal kicks properly. In FIFA positioning is wrong (too wide open) and always the same. There's no variety! Just the standard, plus the "come down" and "go up" orders.
But again it's all about playing style, for you're locked in a way to play, not that it's wrong, but there are more truths ricardo!. Did you see Hoffenheim against Liverpool?, then you got all shapes narrow and wide, etc. I also see low line and width, there is no doubt, but where we disagree is when we set to give the line length values a number, do you remember ?.

Last edited by andanesean; 08-16-2017 at 07:24 AM.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:24 AM   #164
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
But again it's all about playing style, for you're locked in a way to play, not that it's wrong, but there are more truths ricardo!
I agree. Even in the same match teams change their lines, most commonly after goals, reacting to subs or time of play.

Quote:
Did you see Hoffenheim against Liverpool?, then you got all shapes narrow and wide, etc.
Can you send me a video or pics from that match?

What recent match did you played in your league 2 CM? I want to make a test playing the same match with my settings, so we can compare stats and gameplay.

What RF are you using?

Cheers!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-16-2017, 11:24 AM   #165
Pro

Quote:
I agree. Even in the same match teams change their lines, most commonly after goals, reacting to subs or time of play.

Can you send me a video or pics from that match?

What recent match did you played in your league 2 CM? I want to make a test playing the same match with my settings, so we can compare stats and gameplay.

What RF are you using?

Cheers!

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...heim-Liverpool
Using this link you know well. Try and look at Positional Report player positions. Here we talk about 3-4-2-1 and 4-3-3. I'd like to see which line Length you want to use for this match?, because it's far from logical.

Right now I play as S****horpe in League 1. Next match is home to MK Dons. That's what I use right now.

WC / LEG. 15 min, All manual.tactic defending/slow
Sprint 50/50 lower acc 52/52
Acc 49/49 loves down to 46/46 giving the game calm.
Short error 55/55
Pass error 65/65 best so far
Pass speed 42/35 (LEG 45 - 34-33-32)
Injury 50/50
Injury F 5/5
GK ability 30/30 down to 15/15 right now
Marking 49/50
Run F: 49/50 testing
Line Heigth: 49 / 50-60 testing
Line Length 49/50 testing
Line Width: 51/51
Pos.FB: 50/50 if low RF 100/100
First touch: 100/100 love it!

I'm using my CTT for League 1
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EFL League 1 30-4-17.pdf (216.9 KB, 36 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2017, 12:02 PM   #166
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...heim-Liverpool
Using this link you know well. Try and look at Positional Report player positions. Here we talk about 3-4-2-1 and 4-3-3. I'd like to see which line Length you want to use for this match?, because it's far from logical.
You know that's impossible to set a specific set of sliders that will fit all possible real life matches. We can only generalize, some more than others.

Quote:
Right now I play as S****horpe in League 1. Next match is home to MK Dons. That's what I use right now.

WC / LEG. 15 min, All manual.tactic defending/slow
Sprint 50/50 lower acc 52/52
Acc 49/49 loves down to 46/46 giving the game calm.
Short error 55/55
Pass error 65/65 best so far
Pass speed 42/35 (LEG 45 - 34-33-32)
Injury 50/50
Injury F 5/5
GK ability 30/30 down to 15/15 right now
Marking 49/50
Run F: 49/50 testing
Line Heigth: 49 / 50-60 testing
Line Length 49/50 testing
Line Width: 51/51
Pos.FB: 50/50 if low RF 100/100
First touch: 100/100 love it!

I'm using my CTT for League 1
I will try to play that game with both sets and record.

EDIT: just played both games. Check my YouTube channel.
EDIT2: next i will play the same game, my set, changing MK Dons CTTs to an higher BU speed tactic (instead of lower BU speed), RF 15 (instead of 25) and CPU pass speed 49 (instead of 51).

Cheers!

Last edited by ricardodc; 08-16-2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:47 AM   #167
Pro

Last game from League 1. LEG 15 min slow all manual. with above sliders except pass speed 42/34. Very pleased with the game and statistics on near foul (and tackles) for cpu, but are sure it would change with 42/35 pass speed. I experience CPU be clearly more aggressive with 35.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shorpe-MK Dons.jpg (166.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 08-17-2017, 03:55 AM   #168
Pro

Quote:
You know that's impossible to set a specific set of sliders that will fit all possible real life matches. We can only generalize, some more than others.
I am well aware of that !. It was in relation to where they were on the pitch. Look at Pavel Kaderábek which is DMR and Roberto Firmino FW, their positions on the pitch do not fit what they play !.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »